Yo Seob

Dancing Love?!

Yo Seob's pov

i really want to try this since aur debut. but, i'm scared to do that. i covered my head with my jacket and use the scarves. "oppa, your eyeglass" Hyun Ra says and give it to me. i take it and use it.

"kaja! let's make memories" i says and grab her hand walking down to the subway. "kaja! let's make some trouble!" she replied. "aish, we're here not for making trouble. Doo Joon hyung will kill me if we make trouble" i replied. i buy the tickets after that i pulled her. "where are we going?" she asked. "i don't know... " i replied.

we wait for the train for about 10 minutes, "faster!!!" i yelled and pulled her hand. "you never use this transportation?" i asked when we are inside. she shook her head, "ah, you really a princess!" i mumbled.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

first time, and so bad! suddenly the train stopped. i lost my balance and fell down, he grab my wrist before i'm touching the ground.

"so bad, princess" he says. i stood up and hit his arms, "stop teasing me, i know if i'm bad!" i replied. i take out my phone and take a picture.

"oppa, take down a little bit your scarves" i asked. he do it and kiss my cheek, "owh, so cute, use it as wallpaper" he begged. "okay, okay..."  change my wallpaper into the picture i take just now.

"oppa, come on! we arrived already" i yelled and pulled him out before the door closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you see Jun Hyung and Hong Ki in the subway picture? they're going for a date... inspire me :P

comments are loved

i love your comment, silent readers :D