The Sweetness

Dancing Love?!

Hyun Seung's pov

they back from shopping and buy us some food also.

"this your condoms" says Jun Hyung as he give Gi Kwang a coke. "hyyuuunnnggg..." Gi Kwang yelled as he take the coke.

"who want to play with me?" ask Jun Hyung. "me!" i raised my hand. "if you lose, you must do whatever i want" he ask. "okay!" i says.

we play soccer on playstation.

45 minutes,.....

"yeee!!!! i wiiiinnnnnnn" Jun Hyung yelled happily. "aish! what do you want?" i asked. he smile evily to me. "i want to ask you something" he says.

"what's that?" i asked. 'my feeling says if that is a bad question' "who is your favourite girl among the 6 girls" he asked. "damn! why you asking that question?" i asked him back.

"just answer it!!!" he says. all the kids waiting for my answer carefully. "no one". "LIAARRR" thay says in unison. "be honest please!" says Gi Kwang. "yes hyung, it's not rabbie right?" Yo Seob asked.

"next question will be to Yo Seob" i says. "whaattt??" Yo Seob yelled. "oppa, shut up! you make me depth!" complain Hyun Ra.

"honest pleeeeeaaasssseee" begged Hyun Ra and Yo Seob with my weakness. "it's....." i paused. "whooo???" they asked in unison and move their head closer to me. "Park Jin Ae" i says and blushed. "why me???" Jin Ae complain.

"you look different" i replied and blushed. i scratch my head. "owww!!! there is a looovvveeee" says Yo Seob.  "shut up, Sobbie!" i says and hit his head.

"ouch..." he pain. "how about you?" i asked him. he put his head arround Hyun Ra's neck, "she is my twin, and only my twin" says Yo Seob.

"we are HyunSeob!!!" both of them says in unison.

"ugh..." i says see them hugging. the others just laughing. "HyunSeob momment" says Eun Joo.

 

Yo Seob's Pov

"good night hyung!" i says to Doo Joon as he entered his room. "night" he replied and closed the door. today was so tired.... i past infront Hyun Ra's room. the light was still turn on. 'i thought she is already going to sleep 2 hours ago?' i knock her door. suddenly she open the door.

"oh, oppa?". "why you not sleep? it's already 2 am?" i asked. "i can't sleep" she replied. "why?" i asked again. she remains quiet.

"i scared to be alone" she replied with slow voice. "mwo?". "i scared to be alone, i scared to with silent voice" she continued. "mwoo??" my eyes almost come out when hear it.

"so, how can you slepp if in your house?" i asked. "if my brother is not home, my maid will inside my room until i fell asleep" she replied. "omo?"

"okay, get to your bed now. i'll stay inside" i says and commend her to sleep. "buut, it's not good if..." i cut it. "i know, i will let the door open" i says. "oh, okay" she says and get onto bed.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

"oppa?" i called him. "..." no answer, i raised and see him sleeping in the sofa. i stood up and get a blanket, i put in onto him. "good night oppa" i says and kiss him in forehead. i get back to my bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah, so sweettt ><

how about the others? see it on next chapter :D

comments, are loved :Dsi

silent readerss.... comment comment and subscribed :D