Hello baby

Dancing Love?!

third person's pov

tok tok tok

they all hold their breath. guessing who will come.

Doo Joon's pov

'oh, hell... whose that????'

Hyun Seung's pov

'someone... closed my eyes!'

Jun Hyung's pov

'hope it's not Haruna, i don't know how to face her'

Yo Seob's pov

'guess one, it's Hyu Ra. but it's impossible. guess two, mister president Obama? i want to take a picture with him'

Gi Kwang's pov

'i hope is that a beautiful girl. hehehe... eh, nononono... i have Jo-yie'

Dong Woon's pov

'just kick me to hell, please!?'

 

third person pov

"come in!" director command. the door opened slowly, they all hold their breath. and......

"intoduced to you, Mina... he will be your new assistant" Director introduce him. "hello, i'm Choi Mina and will be your new assistant" she introduced her self and bows.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"i think what"  grumbled. "if will be like this, i will not come and still sleeping now" Jun Hyung added. "let's practice for a while" Hyun Seung asked.

"yeah" Yo Seob says and make his way to practice room.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i get my way to the practice room. i open the door and i saw some girls are practicing. they must be the trainee. they stopped and...

"Hyun Ra?" i saw her. "oppa!!!" she yelled and jump to hug me. "i miss you!" she says. i hug her back, "i miss you too"

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"am i dreaming?" i asked to myself as  hug Eun Joo. "no, you're not" she replied. i release my hug, all of them are huging each others.

"so, you have to explain me everything" i says to her. "okay, okay..."

 

Jun Hyung's pov

i saw Haruna's there. "uh, hello" i greet her. "hy" she replied. "so, why you here?" she asked. "yeah, i have to ask it to you" i replied.

"i become trainee here, and..." i cut it. "you become trainee? the others too???" i asked. "yeah" she replied. "and what is the and?" i asked and hug her. "mianhe for last time" i apologized.

"yeah, me too" she replied. "Haru?" i called. "yeah?"

"become my girl again" i asked. "yeah, i will"

 

Doo Joon's pov

'oh, i'm so happy. i can met my Jenny again! and she become trainee, hahaha... i'm so happy'

"ah, you already meet the girls" JiYong popped out. "ah, and... girls, you already meet your coach" JiYong says to the girls.

"they become our coach???" they all asked unisonly. "we are their couch???" i yelled with the others unisonly.

"we will teach you everything" Jun Hyung says happily. "study love?" Haruna asked. "yeah..." Jun Hyung replied. "oh, come on! don't do it here, hyung" Dong Woon complaint.

"study love?" i asked to Jenny. "no! battle!" she replied and hit my arms but i hold her hand. "tck"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huh? they meet again?