Can't You Understand What am I feeling?

Dancing Love?!

Jin Ae's pov

"and that was you" "and that was you" "and that was you"

'arrgghhh.... stop ittt' why that words keep speaking in my heart? i can see from his eyes if he still love with that girl! until he make a song for that girl? off course he love that girl so much! "oh, come on... Park Hyun Ra!!! he not love you, he love that girl?!!!" i says to myself.

tok tok tok

"huh? come in!" i yelled and the door open. Hyun Seung popped out his head, "oh, oppa" i call. "i heard you shouting, what happen to you?" he asked and enter my room.

"oh, nothing. it must be the TV" i lied. "but you tv is not on" he replied. 'damn!' "i just turn it off" i lied again. "okay, if you say so" he says and sit in the couch.

"why you come to my room?" i asked him. "huh, Gi Kwang, Yo Seob, Hyun Ra, and Eun Joo is not yet back. Jun Hyung and Haruna are... yeah.. you know. Doo Joon hyung and Jenny also. Dong Woon still trying to make Grace calm and happy again" he explain.

"yeah, all people are busy with their couple" i says. "we too" he says.

we too, we too, we too

"we?" i asked. 'no no no, we're not. we just friend right?" i asked again. he look so disappointed. "how can you say like that?" he asked. he look so unhappy. "i can see it in your eyes, you still love with that girl" i replied


Hyun Seung's pov

"i can see it in your eyes, you still love with that girl" she replied. 'aish, this girl. she's too cold or don't have any heart and mind to think?'

"ck, so hard to talk with you" i mumbled. "i will back to my room" i raised and walk out from her room. she walk towards me, and grab my arms. "oppa, what happen to you? you look so unhappy?" she asked. i pulled my hand.

"don't you understand? she is my pass, and now... there is other girl in my heart. YOU" i yelled and open the door. walk back to my room.

i bumped the door of my room. 'why she so iced? and can't understand what i meant?'


Jin Ae's pov

"don't you understand? she is my pass, and now... there is other girl in my heart. YOU" he yelled and open the door. walk back to his room.

i pinch my cheek. "ow, that's hurt!" i pain. "i'm not dreaming?" i asked to myself. "nope you're not dreaming" somebody in my heart replied it.

"did i like him?" i asked again. "you think?" somebody asked me back.

i think for 1 minute. "i don't know too, i always says to my heart if i didn't like him"

"then, you lie to yourself" somebody replied. "i like him, i like him, i like him" i says to myself.


Dong Woon's pov

"uh" i heard something. i take my eyes off from my book. "Gracy? you awake?" i put my book on the table on rushed to her. "why i'm here?" she asked. "in your room?" she asked again.

"you are crying and sleep in my embrace, so i bring you to my room" i explain. she nod understand. "i have a nightmare" she says. "Siwon oppa want to break up with me" she says.

i take a deep breath, "it's not a dream, it's a reality" i says. "what? so, it's trruuee?" she asked and crying again. i hold her cheeks and wipe her tears. "stop crying for him!" i yelled to her. she gasped.

"why you talking like that to me?" she asked. "your tears is not for who dumped you!" i yelled. silent...


Grace's pov

i think his words carefully. i wipe my tears with my hand, "yeah, you're right, oppa" i says. "thankyou so much, you make me feel better oppa" i says and wrapped my hand on his neck. "gumawo, oppa" i thanked.

he my head, "anytime" he replied.

deg deg deg...

'why i feel so comfortable?' 'no, it couldn't be. what kind of girl are you Grace? you just break up and in a minute you fallin in love with the other guy???'