Arrived...

Dancing Love?!

Hyun Ra's pov

"Yah! princess, why you bring your car?" ask Grace to me when i'm driving. "you think, that car infront of us can for 6 of us? how about our things?" i replied. "that's right!" Jin Ae says so.

"anyway, why so far?" ask Jin Ae. "yeah, i'm so tired" says grace.

Haruna's pov

"yeah, take care oppa" i says and ended the call. "from Hero oppa?" ask Eun Joo. i just nodded when she ask about my twin brother.

"how is he?" Eun Joo asked again. "he's fine" i replied. "that princess, why she bring her car???? lucky she not bring her porsche" Jenny complain as she pointing a Range Rover behind us.

i just smile, "you think, where we can put our things? it's already full" i replied. Jenny looking arround. there is only our things arround and the manager things too. "yeah, you're right"

 

Beast side,

Jun Hyung's pov

'you so deaddd, YOON DOO JOON!!!' why he must wake me up with water? i'm so sleepy. i closed my eyes for a while.

someone poke me. 'why everyone not allowed me to sleepppp???' i open my eyes. "don't sleep! we will arrive soon" Doo Joon says. 'see???' "aish, whatever! just wake me up if we arrived" i says and closed my eyes again.

'no, if i'm sleep again.... he will splash me with water again' i open my eyes again. "maybe i'll just open my eyes until we arrived" i says. they all laughing. "is there something funny?"

 

third person pov

"oohhh, a big mansioonnn" Eun Joo says. "oh, we will stay here for one half month?" asked Haruna. "wah, i want to explore this mansioon soooonnnn" Hyun Ra yelled.

"hey, let's go inside" the manager command. the girls followed the manager. "is Beast already arrived" ask Jin Ae. "i think... not yet" the manager replied. they get inside and again, they just can say 'wow' when they look the mansion's interiors.

"even my house, are not so big like this" Hyun Ra comment. "yeah, me too" says Jin Ae.

they sit in the sofas on living room. there is so many big windows and tall too arround. "it's raininggggg" suddenly Hyun Ra yelled and run towards to the window.

"crazy girl" Jin Ae comment. Grace suddenly stood up and walk towards Hyun Ra. "don't get outside, if you don't want to see Taemin oppa get angry because you sick" Grace whispered.

"i don't care!" Hyun Ra replied and run outside. playing with the rain, dancing under the rain.

all the girls walked towards the window for see Hyun Ra. "rainy girl" Jenny says.

 

Beast side,

Yo Seob's pov

"oh, it's raining" i says as i look at the window and the followed the others who get down from the car first. "yah! wait for me" i yelled and run towards them.

"faster" Doo Joon command. we all run to get inside the mansion. but, i saw somthing that make me so interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comments are loved :D

silent readers... comment comment comment :D