Doo Joon (home dating)

Dancing Love?!

Doo Joon's pov

'all the boys are having fun and me...' i turn my head to Jenny who sit beside me. eating peacefully. she turn her head to me, "don't look at me when i'm eating" she says. i turn my head away from her, "sorry" i apologized.

"after eating, don't forget wash it okay?" Jun Hyung says before he go. "i'm lazy!" i replied. he not replied and walk into the living room, "cold war?" i asked to Haruna. she nod. "jelous" she replied before she raised and go.

"that two kids" Jenny mumbled. "where are we going today? i'm so boring at home" she says. "all cars used by the kids" i replied.

"you don't have any feet to walk?" she asked again. "off course i have... i'm using it right now" i replied as i stood up. "so, we can walk arround right?" she asked again. "yeah, i'm so stupid"

 

Jun Hyung's pov

i enter the living room and turn on the PS3. i'm gonna play PS3 like the others day, since the cold war. "are you not boring? everyday play games?" i heard Haruna asked and sit in the couch.

"that's not your problem!" i replied roughly. "ck, you still angry about me and Sung Min oppa?" she asked again. "none of your business" i replied again.

nyesss...

she put a coke in my cheek. "for you" she says. i take it and saw her go. "thanks" i whispered when i can't see her anymore.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"oppa, can we play there?" she asked and pointing at playground over there. "yeah, if you want" i replied. she suddenly running to the playground.

we play there until the sun falling down from the sky. we sit in the swing, "Jenny-ah" i called her. "hmm?" she replied. "the day after tomorrow we have to seperate?" i asked her. "yeah... " she replied.

i stood up and kneeled down infront her. "what are you doing oppa?" she asked. "promise me, don't ever closed to other boy accept me"

"yeah, i promise" she replied. "promise ma..." she cut it. "aish, oppa... okay okay.. i promise everything!" she says. "hehe... don't angry to me" i says.

 

Jenny's pov

"ck, " i grumpled. "i just can give you this" he says and give me a peck on my lips. i push him, "oppa! there is a kid see us!" i yelled. he turn his head, "ups!" the kids run away. he just laughing, "it's not funny!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see? my head become blank when wite our charismatic leader's part -_____- (mianhe to Jenny).

i'm currently working in The M Cafe for now, the story is not start yet... but i'm thinking about the story. i will try to update Dancing Love to in the same time :)

comments are loved

silleenntt rreeaadderrs... i love your comments