who with who?

Dancing Love?!

Doo Joon's pov

"so, this is how we choose the partner" i says as i take out a bottle with 12 sticks. "simple, at the end of the sticks is coloured. each person have to pick one stick, who got the same colour... will pair up" i'm explaining.

"oh, i'm so excited" Yo Seob says. "i'll start first" i says and pick one. after me Hyun Seung, Yo Seob, Jun Hyung, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon. i give the bottle to Jenny. she pick, and then Hyun Ra, Jin Ae, Grace, Eun Joo, and Haruna pick one.

i got blue. Hyun Seung, white, Yo Seob, black. Jun Hyung, Red. Gi Kwang, green. Dong Woon, Yellow. (same with his hair colour)

Jenny got blue, Hyun Ra, black. Jin Ae, white. Grace, yellow. Eun Joo, green. Haruna, red

we are starring at each other stick. then i look at Jenny who got the same colour.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i saw to Hyun Ra's stick. black. she look at me back. we stood up in the same time, we walk closer.

"we paired!!!" we yelled in unison and hugged.

 

Jin Ae's pov

"god, i paired with Hyun Seung?" i mumbled. but unlucky, he heard it. "i heard it!" he yelled.

'it's gonna be a bad day'

 

Jun Hyung's pov

'wow, i'm paired with that girl' i says as i look into Haruna's stick.

"so we paired?" i asked. she nod, "yeah, as you can see" she replied. "hope we can be a good pair" she says and bow.

'nice girl'

 

Dong Woon's pov

"so i paired with you...?" i asked. she nod, "wow, nice to be paired with you" i says.

'hope she's good'

 

Gi Kwang's pov

'i paired with heeerrrrr?????? oh, today must be my lucky day!'

"oppa, we paired" she says happily. i nod and hug her, "oppa... i ca..n bre..a.tthhhff" i push here. "oh, i'm so sorry" i says.

 

Jenny's pov

"wow, i paired with you... leader with leader" i says to him. "yeah, can't believe it too" he replied.

"hyyyuuuunnngggggg" Yo Seob called Doo Joon. "yeah?"

"i'm hungrrryyy... cook for me" he begged with his puppy eyes. "yeah, oppa says if Doo Joon oppa good in cooking" Hyun Ra come too and begged with her puss in boots eyes.

"omo? 2 eyes? one eyes already make me..." i stop. too speechless.

"hey, i'll cook for you" says Haruna and walk off to kitchen. "yeee!!!" Yo Seob and Hyun Ra yelled and followed Haruna. the others followed her too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, this is the pair

Doo Joon - Jenny

Hyun Seung - Jin Ae

Jun Hyung - Haruna

Yo Seob - Hyun Ra

Gi Kwang - Eun Joo

Dong Woon - Grace

before i plan to make it like what you didn't wish... ex; Doo Joon- Grace

but, i want to make you happy so just paired you wth your bias :D

comments are loved :D

silent readerss... comment comment comment :D