The War

Dancing Love?!

Yo Seob's pov

"Hyun Ra!!!" i yelled. she turn her head, "what?" she asked. "you love me or Key?" i asked as i grab her hand. she pulled her hand. "oppa! he's my pass!" she replied. "so, forget him!" i yelled.

"oppa! just let me sleep! i don't want to talk about that!" she yelled and closed the door make a 'bam' sound. someone poke me, "oh, Kwang?" Gi Kwang smile. "hyung, don't get angry so fast. you must understand her" Gi Kwang says. "good night, hyung!" he says and go.

i walk to my room.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"Gi Kwang-ah!" Doo Joon called me as he knock the door. "just open the door, hyung!" i replied. he open the door, "why hyung?" i asked. "just want to tell you, tomorrow don't forget wake up at 6 okay?" he replied.

"oh, yeah! where are we going?" i asked. "we will make our MV" he replied. "mwo? so fast?" i asked. "this is the last week, babo!" he replied and walked out from my room.

"huh? so fast? one half month was so fast... i just realize it" i says to myself. suddenly the door open, "don't forget wake you girl tomorrow" Doo Joon popped out his head and closed the door again.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"Seobbie, tomorrow wake up at 6 and wake your girl too" i told Yo Seob. "huh? wake up Hyun Ra too?" he asked. i didn't reply it and just close the door.

"Woon!" i called him when i saw him walk to his room. "yeah?". "tomorrow wake up at 6, don't forget wake your girl" i says.

"oh, okay" he replied and walk to his room "Seungie!" i call him. 'i just disturb a love bird' "Seungie, Jin Ae, tomorrow wake up at 6 okay?" i asked.

"okay oppa!" Jin Ae replied. "okay, hyung!" i says. "okay, good night!" i says and left them. "ugh, the last one..."i says to myslef and was about to knock Jun Hyung's door.

"ah, just message him" i says and pulled out my phone.

to: Jun Hyung

tomorrow wake up at 6! don't be late sleepyhead! wake your girl too!

 

send! i walked to my room. i glanced at Jenny's room, i knocked the door. "just open the door!" she yelled. i open the door, "oh, oppa!" she turn her head. "why you not sleep?" i asked. "i want to watch soccer" she replied.

"turn off the tv and go to sleep. tomorrow we need to wake up at 6 am!" i says and take the remote from her hand and turn it off. "oh, for what?" she asked.

"manager hyung just call me, he says tomorrow morning we will start taking picture for MV" i replied. "oh, oppa go to sleep too!" she says. "don't worry, i'll go back to my room" i says and walked out from her room. "okay, good night oppa!" she says and kiss my cheek.

"good night too!" i replied and kiss her forehead. i open the door and walked out from her room. enter my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoho... Yo Seob is jelous...
stop be a jelousy man, Seobbie... :)

MV?? ah, is the story will end soon?

comments are loved :D

sileennntt readeeerssss.... i love your comment! :D