Disappointed

Dancing Love?!

Eun Joo's pov

Tok tok tok

i knock Gi Kwang's room. "..." but there is no aswer. "oppa?" i called as i knock the door for the second times. "Eun Joo?" someone called me. i turn my head to left. "oppa?" i run towards him.

"oppa? whe..." he cut it. "what are you doing here? it's already late, go back to your room" he says and enter his room. he close the door with a big sound.

"what happen to him?" i asked to myself and go back to my room.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

i leaned against the door. i can't think, my brain are not working anymore. i just do something bad to Eun Joo, but i also didn't expect what just Onew says.

~flashback~

i sit infront Onew,  "tell me now, everything. everything you know" i rushed him.

"calm down, i'll tell everything" Onew says. "NOW!!!" i yelled. "Actually, Eun Joo come from a very poor family. His brother quits studying and gets a job for paying school fees and others for Eun Joo and her older sister. Eun Joo was so unhappy with this kind of condition. she always flirt with some guy who have lot of money. In her life, number one is money. i'm the one of that guy" Onew explaining.

"i can't believe this" i says and walked out from his room.

~end of flashback~

"i'm gonna crazy!!!"

 

Yo Seob's pov

i walk out from my room and go to the kitchen. the kitchen was so dark, but i still can see if there is somebody there. and it's... "Hyun.." i stop when i see if it's not only Hyun Ra there. it must be Taemin.

"oh, almighty Key... can you stop teasing me?" says Hyun Ra. 'Key? KEEEEEYYYYYYYYY????' quickly i'm hiding and leaned against the wall.

"Kibum oppa?" she called. "umm?". "what do you want anyway?" she asked. "i want you!" Key replied. 'Kim Kibum! you'll diedddd'

"but we're over" she replied. "but i still love you, do you love me" he asked. Hyun Ra silent, i heard some voice. "little..." Hyun Ra replied. 'okay, it's over'

i go away from that place and get back to my room.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

"little... " i finally answer his question. "so, comeback to me" says Key. "sorry oppa, i can't" i says. "why?" he asked.

"i love someone else..." i replied. he turn me for facing me and put his hand on my cheeks. "let's get back to sleep" he says. "oh, your hand so warm" i says. "ck, still afraid of loneliness? and silent voice?" he asked. i nod. "okay, kaja" he says and hold my hand. pulled me go back to my room.

"it's been a long time we never sleep together, right?" he asked. "yeah, since we break up if Taemin oppa is not home the maid will inside my room and go out after i fell asleep" i replied.

"Princess" he says slowly. "i heard that!"

he my head. 'sorry oppa, there is someone else in here. but you still my great oppa'

 

Dong Woon's pov

i was so shock when Yo Seob sleep beside me. "YAH! hyung, what are you doing here?" i asked as i shake his body. he wave his hand and sleep again. "i don't want to sleep alone last nght! and only your room is not locked!" he replied. "aish, you... wake up! it's already 9 am!" i yelled and shake his body again.

"don't disturb me! i just sleep for 3 hours" he says and sleep again. 'what? 3 hours? he sleep at 6 am? he never sleep at this time?' i left him and get inside bath room.

after taking bath, i go to the kitchen. the others already there. "Woon oppa, where is Yo Seob oppa?" Hyun Ra asked. i sit beside Grace. "he's not inside his room" Hyun Ra says again.

"he's now sleeping in my room" i replied and get 2 breads. "i will wake him up" Hyun Ra says and raised. i grab her hand qiuckly. "don't. he just got to sleep at 6 in the morning" i says.

"WHAT???" she and Grace yelled. "the hell, your sound" i says. their sound make me depth. "what happen to him?" asked Doo Joon.

"i don't know" i replied as i eat my bread. "i'll send him milk" Hyun Ra says and get a milk. and bring it to his room. "don't!" i yelled. "it's okay, i also want to wake up SHINee boys" she says go away.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

i walk into Dong Woon's room. i open the door and correct! he still sleeping. i put the milk in the table and get up to the bed.

"Dong Woon-ah, i still sleepy... let me sleep! i will wake up at 1 pm" he says. "huft..." i mumbled. "WAKEEE UPPPPPPP" i yelled right in his ears. he suddenly get up and give me a glared face.

"oppa, come on! you lie, you not sleeping at 6 am, last night i'm the one who see you enter your room at 1 am" i replied. "that's not your problem!" he replied sarcastically and sleep again.

i hold his arm but he pulled it roughly. "don't touch me!" he says. i was very disappointed with how he treat me. he never treat me like this before. a tears fell to my cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

almost crying when make the last part :'(

comments are loved :)

silent readers... i love your comments :D