waterfall

Dancing Love?!

Hyun Seung's pov

"aish, why i go with you?" she says. we are watching they playing. "you think this is what  want? i didn't bring any clothes and i don't want to get sick because my clothes are wet like them" i replied. "ck, me too" she replied.

sigh for awhile

"you always like this?" i asked. boring if we stay quiet. "nope" she replied. "owh..."

suddenly she get inside with the others. "Yah! what are you doing? you want to get sick?" i asked she already half wet. "yeah, too boring if stay with you" she replied. "what?" she splash me with water. "damn! you make me wet!" i yelled. "ck, i'm wet so you must wet too!" she replied happily.

i splash her back. "this my revenge" i says and splash more. i get down to the water too. 'i'll sick after all over'

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"oppa!!!" Eun Joo run towards me. "what?" i asked. "why you act so weird?" she asked. "no, i'm not" i replied. "oppa, be honest to me" she says and glomped at me.

i pulled my hand. "stop it!" i yelled and make her bakup for some steps. "i'll go if you want" she says and get ready to go but i stop her.

"why you never told me?" i asked. "about what?" she asked back. "about your family" i replied. "i don't want to talk about that, Onew oppa must be telling you everything right?"

"yeah, he tell me everything if money is number one" i replied. "and you believe in him? then me???"

"..." i didn't replied. "i'm so disappointed" she says slowly and pulled her hand. she run away and left me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just an short update, it's already night and i need to go to sleep

or i will have a panda eyes! >< nooo!!

comments are loved !

silent readers... comment comment comment!