the date? Runied by all of them

Dancing Love?!

Jun Hyung's pov

"ah, i see... someone is having fun here!" i teased them. "ah, hyung... stop teasing them. see their face, it's turning to red like tomato" Gi Kwang says. "yeah, just don't disturb them boys!" Hyun Seung command.

we all go to our own room. "hyung, Hwaiting!" Yo Seob yelled. "unnie! Hwaiting!!!" Hyun Ra too.

"hey, both of you stop fighting! we just have one more week here" Yo Seob says to me. "that's not your problem, babo!" i replied as i enter my room.

"oppa!" Haruna called me, but i closed the door before she can enter my room and locked it. "opppaa!!! you still angry to me???" she yelled. "i don't caree!!!" i replied and sleep.

"Jun Hyung baboooo!!!!" she yelled.

 

Haruna's pov

"Jun Hyung baboooo!!!" i yelled and kick his door. i get inside my room, "huh, stupid Yong Jun Hyung!" 

 

Doo Joon's pov

"huh, why they come?" i mumbled. "ask to god!" she replied. "ah, tomorrow... how if we go to... to the beach!" i says to her. "good idea!"

"Seobbiiiieeeeee!!!!" i called him. i heard his run step come towards us, "hoh! hyyuunngg... why you shouting?" he asked. "i want to borrow Hyun Ra's car tomorrow!" i says.

"no! tomorrow, i have a dating with her in the town!" he replied and stick out his tongue and run back. "how about the other days???" i asked again.

"everyday i go for dating with heeerrrr!!! so, don't disturb uuss!!!" he replied and i heard the door closed. "maybe i'll use my car" i says to myself.

"hyuung!!!!" Gi Kwang called me. "what the earth?" i asked. "can i use your carrr???" he begged. "aish, for what?" i asked. Jenny hit my arms, "ow, that's hurt!" i pain.

"i wanna go for date with Eun Joo! pleeasseeee!!!" he begged. "aarrrgghhh!!! okay, okay! don't make trouble okay?"

he suddenly jumping and run away. "maybe you have to use the last car" Jenny says. "HYYYYUUUNNNGGGG!!!!!!" Dong Woon come and glomped at me. "what's now?" i asked roughly. 'don't say if you want to use the last car'

"hyung, can i use the car?" Hyun Seung suddenly appeared and begged too. "aah... hyung, i'm the first one who begged to you!" Dong Woon added. "ar, me!" Hyun Seung replied. "use the other car!" Hyun Seung added. "no, both of the car already used. and only the last car" Dong Woon replied.

Hyun Seung thinking for a while, "double date!" he suggest. "good!" Dong Woon replied. i glanced at Jenny, she just smiled.

"hyyuunngg" they begged. i take a deep breath, "huft, okay just use it whatever you want" i replied. they yelled happily, "gumawo hyyuunngg!!!" they thanked and run away with happy smile.

'and me.. bad smile!'

"it's okay... we can walk around here" Jenny cheer me up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha... poor Doo Joon! :D his date ruined by all the love birds (except Jun Hyung)

ah, i make a story again... :P apply okay.. The M Cafe

comments are loved

silleent reeaddeerss... i love your comments :D