So? o.0

Dancing Love?!

Doo Joon's pov

"huft, can the guests stop flowing?" i mumbled. "yeah, we can't practice if we stay like this" Gi Kwang added. "huh, when they home?" Dong Woon asked. "that's not because i hate SuJu, but because it so... arghhh" Dong Woon added.

"where are they anyway?" Jenny asked. "park, with Grace too" i replied. "huft, i hope they will home soon" Hyun Seung says. "i hope so" Jun Hyung who just appeared.

"where is that couple agaaiiiinnnn???" I yelled as i put the plates for them on the table. "i don't know, i see them go to somewhere in this mansion and...." before Dong Woon could finished his words...

"yo yo yo!" Yo Seob appeared. "where is Hyun Ra?" Haruna asked. "i keep her" he replied. "i'm going to sleep again" Jun Hyung says and get back to his room. Haruna run towards him.

"hyung, where is my breakfast and Hyun Ra's?" he asked to me. "this!" i says and pointing to the plates. "gumawo, hyyuuunnngggg" Yo Seob thanked and get the plates to him away.

"where are you going?" i asked. "somewhere" he replied. "in this mansion!" he added and gone.

"where is that kid going?" i asked to myself. "maybe he gonna rapped Hyun Ra" Gi Kwang replied. my eyes almost come out. Eun Joo hit his head, "YAH!!! unnie is an innocent girl! she will shout if Yo Seob do that!" says Eun Joo.

"mianhe~ Jo-yie" Gi Kwang apologizing.

 

Haruna's pov

"oppa!!! don't sleep agaaaiiinnn!!!" i yelled as i enter Jun Hyung's room. "ck, let me sleep" he replied. "ah, how if you go with me to a place?!" i ask. "what place?" he asked.

"my favourite place" i replied. "your favourite place?". "the place i can playing" i continued. "playground?" he ask. i shook my head, "nope". "so?" he ask. "you must go with me then" i begged. he think for 5 minutes, "okay, i'll ask Doo Joon for use the car" he says.

i show him Hyun Ra's key. "i already borrow it from Hyun Ra" i says. "oh, kaja!" he says and grab my hand, walked out from the room.

 

Eun Joo's pov

"i was wondering what are that couple doing? not couple, couples... 3 couples" i says to myself. "3?" Gi Kwang asked. "Yo Seob oppa with Hyun Ra unnie, Grace unnie with Siwon oppa, and Jun Hyung oppa with Haruna unnie" i replied.

"wao, should we add one couple?" GI Kwang asked he put his hand arround my neck. "come on! don't do it heeree" Jenny complain. "ugh, we've better go" Doo Joon says and pulled Jenny. "add 1 couple" i says with Gi Kwang in unison.

"Shut up!" Doo Joon says and hit my head. "i just want to practice my karate for a while" he continued. "and i want to practice my taekwondo, it been so long i never practice" Jenny added.

after they leave, there is only me, Gi Kwang, Hyun Seung and Jin Ae. i glanced with Gi Kwang at Hyun Seung and Jin Ae who silent each others.

"how about you?" we ask the in unison. "eh, what? you asked me?" Hyun Seung asked. "you ask that question to?" Jin Ae asked.

"both of you!!!" we replied in unison. "USSS???" they asked in unison. "with him?". "with her"

"hell no!" they says in unison. "come on! just be honest! both of you like each others righttt???" Gi Kwang teased.

"i like him?" Jin Ae asked. "i like her?" Hyun Seung asked. "NO!"

"unnie, just be honest" i says. "my little Jo-yie, i'm stressed if i like him!" Jin Ae replied. "oh, Lee Gi Kwang, Ace Junior... i will never like her!" Hyun Seung yelled at Gi Kwang as he pointing at Jin Ae.

"Jo-yie, just leave them" GI Kwang asked and stood up. he pulled my hand out from the kitchen. "good job!" we says and high five-ing.

 

Third person's pov

'come on! i don't like him!' Jin Ae thought. 'i like her! hell no! hell no! hell no!' Hyun Seung thought.

they glanced at each others. "ugh..." before they turn their head back to the other side. they put their chin on their hand. silent....

but slowly, their free hands holding each others.

'honestly, i like her! damn!' Hyun Seung thought. 'i can't lie to my heart, i like him. i will kill this hearrt later' Jin Ae thought.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"oh, they holding hands..." i says. me and Eun Joo was hiding. "i'm true right" Eun Joo says.

"yeah, i think so" i says and turn my head to her. i hold both of her hands and kiss it. "maybe... me too" i says slowly. i leaned down and move my head closer to her, i landed my lips on her and kiss her softly but fast.

i pulled her until she leaned against the wall. i kiss her softly and.. she kiss me back? 'oh, her lips are sweet' she wrapped her hands on my neck.

"saranghae" i whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay... stop there, end it there haha... :D

comments are loved! :D

silennnt reaaddeerrsss... i love comment!