morning? (i hope there is no morning)

Dancing Love?!

Yo Seob's pov

rriiiinnnngggggg

my phone alarm was ringing. i raised and scratch my head, i take my phone and make the phone shut up. 5.30 . i stood up and walk to the bath room for washed.

"don't forget wake your girl"

"aish! i have to do it???" i asked to myself and change my way to her room.

tok tok tok

i knocked the door, but there is no replied. so i just enter her room. "Hyun Ra?" i called. no answer again. no one on her bed and it still neat. "Hyun Ra! it's not funny!" i yelled. i look for her in everyside of her room, and i didn't find her in everyside.

i rushed to Doo Joon's room. "hyyuuunnnggg!!!" i called him as i knocked the door. "stop it Seobbie!" he yelled because i knock his face too.

"mianhe hyung!" i apologized. "what happen to you?" he asked as he scratch his head. "Hyun Ra!!! she's gone!!!" i yelled. "aish, maybe she go somewhere" Doo Joon replied. "okay, i'll find her" i says and go away. looking for her everyside of mansion.

'what a big mansion!'

 

Eun Joo's pov

"Jo-yie, wake up!" someone yelled on my ears. i open my eyes and Gi Kwang infront of me. "uh, oppa? why you here? it still dark" i replied. "we have to hurry, today we will taking picture for our mv" he replied. i nod, "oh, okay. i'll take a bath!" i replied and raised. i walk to the bath room.

"want to be accompany?" he asked. "to?" i asked. "take a bath" he replied. "pevert!" i says and throw a small pillow. he cath it before it landed on his face.

"relax girl!" he yelled when i get inside the bath room.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

i enter her room. but no one inside. "whose there???" i heard she yelled. "it's me! Seungie!" i replied. "where are you?" i asked. "bath room!!!" she replied. not long awhile, she get out from bath room with wet hair and towel on her right shoulder.

"oppa? you already washed?" she asked. "um..." i says and walk towards her. "what?" she asked. "i just realize it if you so beautiful" i whispered.

he punch my chest slowly. "stop teasing me, oppa" she says. "i'm not kidding" i replied. i put my hand on her wrist, my hand move slowly along her back and ended on her neck. i pulled her closer to me.

i lowered my head with closed eyes, and my lips met with her. i can feel her heart beating so fast as i am too. my tongue reached out and paused at the opening of , waiting for entry. she seperated her lips slightly, and i pushed mine way through. my tongue explored every part of , and then i on her.

she pulled herself and smile. "stop it! the others are waiting" she says. "ck, i don't care" i says and kiss her again pationately. she pulled herself again.

"stop right there" she says. "i gave up!!!" i yelled slowly. she pulled my hand to the living room.

 

Haruna's pov

i wake up and realize if i sleep on his embrace. i raised and shake his body, "oppa, wake up!" i call. he open his eyes, "morning dear" he greet me. "yeah yeah morning too! now wake up and washed" i command. "because i'm in the good mood, i'll do it" he says and raised. walked to the bath room. 

"oppa, i go back to my room!!!" i yelled when he's inside. "ne~"

i walked out from hiis room and enter my room.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i run to living room and all boys are talking there. Doo Joon turn his head to me, "you find her?" he asked. "find who?" Jenny asked.

"Hyun Ra, when i want to wake her up, but i didn't found her in her room!" i explain. "Hyun Ra is gone?" they all yelled in unison. i nod slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello an update again :D

comments are loved

sileenntt reeaaddeerrss... i love your comments :D