Morning...

Dancing Love?!

Eun Joo's pov

'i hate darkness forever' i thought as i walked into Hyun Ra's room. she can't sleep alone too. i want to knock the door when i saw Hyun Ra covering Yo Seob.

"what are you doing?" asked a sound. i turn my head, "oh, oppa! you make me scar..." before i could finished my words, "what is they doing?" he asked saw Hyun Ra kiss Yo Seob. "hyung must hear this" he says and starting to go. i grab his hand. "don't" i begged.

he think for a while. "okay, if you want" he says. "anyway... what are you doing here? and you bring your pillow too?" he asked. "i'm thinking to sleep with Hyun Ra unnie, but i saw them" i replied. "why?" he asked.

"i scared of darkness" i replied. "oh, okay... i'll send you to your room" he says and pulled my hand to my room.

i get into my bed and sleep. he covered me with the blanket, he my head. "good night" he says and walked out from my room. "i'll sit infront the door until you sleeping" he says and sit in the floor.

 

Dong Woon's pov

i saw GI Kwang when i want to go back to my room."hyung? what are you doing?" i asked. he take off his eyes from his phone, "oh, i'm waiting she fall asleep" he replied as she pointing Eun Joo. i peek into her room.

"hyung, she already sleeping" i says. "oh, okay..." he says and get up. "i'm going to sleep" he says and get into his room. i closed Eun Joo room.

Kreekk...

Grace room was open. i saw Grace walk out from her room with an empty glass in her hand. she didn't saw me.

"what are you doing? i asked. she turn her head, "oh, oppa? i'm going to the kitchen, i want to get some water" she says and walk to the kitchen.

i just nod and get inside my room. "Dong Woon, babo!" i says to myself.

 

Doo Joon's pov

i walked into the kitchen and get Jenny there. "morning oppa" he says. "morning" i replied. "you not eat?" i asked. she shook her head, "i'm waiting someone cookedd for me" she replied.

"you can't cook?" i asked. "no, i'm bad in cooking" she replied. "i'll cook for you" i says and get some food to cook.

i decided to cook french toast, the boys like this so much. "you like it?" i asked as i give her plate. "oh, this is our favourite" she says and take it from my hand.

"i smell a...." Jun Hyung appeared. "french toast!" he yelled and get one. "hey, pig! what happen you wake up so morning?" i asked. "today is a good day, good weather too" he replied and staring to eat.

i saw the weather, "yeah, you right" i says. "where is the others?" he asked.

"mornniiinnnggg" Hyun Seung, Gi Kwang, and Dong Woon appeared.

"mooorrrnnniiiinnnggg" Jin Ae, Grace, Eun Joo, and Haruna appeared too.

"i cook breakfast for you guys" i says and give them one plate.

"yey!" Haruna yelled. "where is Yo Seob?" ask Hyun Seung. "where is Hyun Ra unnie?" ask Grace.

Gi Kwang and Eun Joo glanced each others. and then they smile. "tell me what happen!"  i says to both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what will happen with Yo Seob and Hyun Ra?

comments are loved! :D

silent readeerrsss.... comment comment comment :D

don't forget to subscribed too :D