In The Night...

Dancing Love?!

Yo Seob's pov

"i think i ever see that before" says Eun Joo as pointing to a doll in window. "yeah, me too. specially the clothes... it look so familiar" Hyun Ra added.

"oh! Bad girl!" they yelled in unison. "now i remember, this is your doll" Hyun Ra says. "yeah, it's me, Seobbie, Joonie, Seungie, Hyungie, and Woonie" Gi Kwang pointing. "i'm cute rite?" i asked Hyun Ra. "yeah, i like it" she replied.

"come on! let see the others" i ask. they all followed. we all sit on Starbucks, "oppa, don't sit inside! outside please" Hyun Ra begged. "okay" i nod and followed her. "Eun Joo, you know right?" Hyun Ra ask Eun Joo. "yeah, like always" she replied.

"oh, my princess... do you know how much i love you?" i asked. "nope" she replied. "ahh... this girl!" i mumbled. "you see the stars and the moon?" i asked as i ponting to the dark sky. "yeah, there is only... stars and moon" she replied. "which one is me?" i asked.

"you are the moon, and i am the stars" she replied. "wrong!" i says. "so?". "you are the moon and the stars in the boys" i replied. "boys?" she raised her eyebrows. "but there is only one boys" i paused. "the most shining one" i continued.

"there is it!" she says and pointing the stars. when she busy with the stars, i take out a necklace and use it to her.

 

  

"oh, oppa?" she called and see the necklace. "you like it?" i asked. she nod quickly and kiss my cheek. "gumawo, oppa"

 

Gi Kwang's pov

we see Hyun Ra kiss Yo Seob's cheek. "don't disturb them" i says. "yeah" Eun Joo says. i pulled her to the other table. we sit not to far from them.

"so..." she asked. "haha... i don't know what i'm gonna says!" i says shyly. "uh, Lee Gi..." i closed before he mention my name. "hmpff..."

"ck, you want my fans crazy?" i asked. she shook her head. i released it, "mianhe~" she apologized.

"YAH!!!" Yo Seob and Hyun Ra called us. "why both of you sit there?" Yo Seob asked. "haha.. we don't want to disturb you guys" i replied.

"move here!" Hyun Ra command. "yes, ma'am" Eun Joo raised and pulled my hand to their table.

"hyung, you was fast!" i whispered on Yo Seob. "yeah, now you must study from me!" he replied. "ck, i'm more better then you!" he yelled.

"nope, and thanks, i have my own style" i says.

"what are you two guys talking about?" Hyun Ra and Eun Joo asked. "ah, nothing" Yo Seob replied as he hug Hyun Ra. "ohp..paah... i cannhh breea...thff..."

"oh, mianhe, mianhe, mianhe" Yo Seob suddenly released his hug.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

"oh, you quite good" i impressed. "oh, anyway... do you know this song?" i ask and play one song. Haruna unnie ever play this song, i forget the tittle!" she replied. "well, the tittle is cannon" i says.

"yeah, that one!" she snapped her fingers. "Hyun Ra unnie always play a song in her ipod, ri... ck, twilight song" she says. 

"river flows in you?" i asked. "yeah, you can play?" she asked. "well, honestly... nope" i replied. she look disappointed. "it's okay" she says and smile to me.

"ah, how about this?" i ask and play one song to her. "and, i never heard that song before" she says when i finish play it.

"i make it" i replied. "uh, you can make sooonnnggg????" she asked. "oh, your sound?!"

"mianhe~ you can make song?? the song have a story right?" she asked. 'damn, this question again?' i nod slowly. "so, how is the story?" she asked.

i take a deep breath, "i ever have a girlfriend, she is akind girl, beautiful too, and she is cool like you. not easy to get her heart, and one day i become closer to her and we are dating. but not long after, a car crushed her and it right infront of my eyes... she died in my hand" i tell her and a tears falling down.

"oh, mianhe~ oppa if i make you hurt again" Jin Ae says and wipe my tears. "still many girls outside want to be with you" she cheer me up. "and that was you" i says slowly. "yeah, i'm also one of the girls" she says and smiling.

'she didn't understand it?' "okay, don't cry anymore... kaja! we have to go out before Yo Seob oppa and Hyun Ra unnie know if we are in they're secret room" she says and pulled my hand walk out from the basement.

'she didn't understand what i meant? she didn't got it?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an update agaaaiinnn :D

comments are loved

silent reaaddeeerrsss... comment, okay?