Gi Kwang

Dancing Love?!

Gi Kwang's pov

"aish, oppa??? i'm tired! until what level???" she complain. we're now in a building, not used anymore and it's empty. also, the place is far from the crowd of people. "be patient, 5 more level!" i replied.

"MWO???" she yelled and stopped. "come on! faster, move move move!" i command. "i'm tired!" she says. "huft, get to my back" i command. "no, no, no oppa...i don't want you died" she says. "come on!" i yelled. "uh, okay!" she says and jump onto my back.

i climbed the stairs slowly, "why you not cheer me up?" i asked. "you want me to cheer you?" she asked back. "yeah" i replied. she kiss me on my cheek. "ah, that's enough for now" i says.

she rested her head on my right shoulder and wrapped her hand arround my neck.

Eun Joo's pov

"Jo-yie, can you close your eyes?" Gi Kwang asked. "wae? i want to see" i replied. "just close your eyes" he says. "oh, okay" i replied and close my eyes.

i can feel Gi Kwang climb he stairs again and i feel the wind blow me so hard. "we here already?" i asked with closed eyes.

"yeah, don't open your eyes!" he replied. i nod and he sit me on a chair? or what i don't know. "how about now?" i asked. "no, not yet!" he replied. i heard his step going, "oppa! where are you going???" i asked. "you open your eyes???" he replied.

"no! i heard your step!!" i replied. "i just want to get something!" he replied. i leaned my body to the chair or bench or whatever.

"open your eyes!" he command. "slowly!" he added. i open my eyes, slowly. "it's too slowly" he says. i just open my eyes suddenly and saw, "oppa? this is for me?" i asked because there is a bouquet of white rose.

"yeah, for the only my young lady" he replied. i take the roses from his hand. "you like it?" he asked and sit beside me.

i just realize if i'm sitting in a swing. "how can there is a swing in here?" i asked. "do you know who i am? i am Lee Gi Kwang! the hottest guy from Beast!!!"

"oh, oppa! stop it!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lalala... BOO (i'm bored)

comments are loved

silleenntt rreeaaddeerrss... ii lloovvee yyoouurr coommeenntt!!! :)