UNinvited guest

Dancing Love?!

Grace's pov

sorry sorry sorry sorry....

"arrrhh... i forgive you, i forgive you" i yelled. "you disturbing my sleeppp" i yelled again because that sound is not stop. i take my phone and raised it. "arhh... yoboseyoo?" i says with eyes closed.

"you still sleeping?" someone asked. "ck, whose this?" i asked back. "Siwon oppa!" he replied.

'wait, hold on a second? Siwon?'

suddenly i open my eyes and raised, sit. unbelievable. "oppa? ck, why you wake me up at this timeee???" i says. "why you still sleeping at this time?" he asked me back. "oppa... i ask you but you ask me back" i says. "sorry sorry sorry sorry, anyway... i'm now infront of your mansion" he says.

"what?" i asked. "i'm now infront of your mansion" he repeat. suddenly i stood up and walk towards the window. i see there is Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Leetuk. they wave their hands on me. i wave back.

"surprisee!!!" they yelled in phone. "ck, okay. stay there and wait for a minute" i says. i walk out from my room and waken up the girls.

"girls, wake upppp!!! Super Junior is heeerreee" i yelled every time i wake up the girls. "what suju?" Hyun Ra asked. "SuJu?" Eun Joo says. "SUJUUUU????" haruna yelled. "oh, suju?" Jenny asked and sleep again.

me, Hyun Ra and Haruna run to the front door and open the door. "oppa!!!" i jump to his hug. "ah, my girl" he says. i release his hug. "oppa, i miss you"

"wow! before SHINee and now... Super Junior" Hyun Ra mumbled. i punch her arms slowly, "i will tell it to Yo Seob oppa" she mumbled again.

"let me introduce to you... this is Kyuhyun oppa, maknae" i paused. "hello!"he greet. "Heechul oppa, the most pretty one" i says. "ck, yes i am and hello" he says. "and last, Leetuk oppa... the leader" i says. "hello girls"

"look like all of you are just wake up" Kyuhyun says. we all scratch our head, "you come so morning" i replied. "hey, please come inside..." Hyun Ra says and let them enter. Siwon kiss me on my cheeks and grab my hand enter the room.

"i think, you should take some bath" he says. i''m blushed, "yeah, maybe" i says. i walk to my room and SuJu enter the living room. 

"oh, someone so happy because her boy come" Haruna teased. "yeah, i think so" Hyun Ra added. "stop teasing mee!!!"

 

Hyun Ra's pov

i'm not enter my room. but, yeah... i enter my room, but i walk out again after takin a little bath and changed my sleep dress to t-shirt and hotpants. i enter Yo Seob's room, wait i heard... 'geezz... he snoring?'

"oppa! wake uuppp!!!" i yelled. "noo... i want to sleep moree" he replied. i sit beside him, i shake his body. "come on, you already promise me to teach me this morninggg" i yelled. he rubbed his eyes and smile to me, "i already can play half og the song, and i want you to teach me the resstt" i says. "we can study later rightt?" he replied. "ck, you says if i can play that song to you before our one half month over you want to give me a special giftt!!!" i replied.

"you wanted that gift!?" he asked. i nod quickly, "so, while my brain still fresshhh..." i pulled him to raised and sit. "teach me now" i continued and pulled him again for stood up.

"okay my laddyyy" he gave up and give me a peck on lips before he go to the bath room.

 

Doo Joon's pov

i just about want to go to the kitchen when i past the living room and saw some UNinvited guest. "before SHINee, and now Super Junior? we here for practice man, not to recieve guests!" i mumbled with a very slow voice.

"oh, oppa? you already wake up?" suddenly Grace appeared. "huah, you make me surprised! why they here?" i asked and pointing the living room. "SuJu?" she asked. "you don't know? Siwon oppa is my boyfriend" she replied calmly.

"WHAAATTTT????" Dong Woon and Yo Seob yelled. i saw them walk toward us, with Hyun Ra in Yo Seob's hand. "you have a good voice, guys!" Hyun Ra comment.

"oh, you already awake?" ask Leetuk who suddenly appeared with the others. "oh, hyung! annyeong!" i greet them. "annyeong" he replied. "haish, i don't want to take care. i'm going back to my room" i mumbled and walk back to my room.

 

Dong Woon's pov

'so, that guy is... SIWONNN??? good rivals'

"haish, i don't want to take care. i'm going back to my room" Doo Joon mumbled and go back to his room.

"oppa, fasteerr... my braiin still freessshhhh" Hyun Ra begged to Yo Seob with her puss in boots eyes. "okay, kaja!" Yo Seob says and pulled Hyun Ra's hand to somewhere. "we will back on breakfast timee" Yo Seob yelled. leave me, Grace, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Leetuk and Heechul.

"oppa, you're going too?" Grace asked me. "i think so Gracy..." i says nervously and go away from there.

 

Grace's pov

"what happen to all the Beast boys?" Heechul asked. "they not ready for new guests maybe, yesterday SHINee is just home" i replied.

"so your brother is here yesterday?" Kyuhyun asked. "yeah" i replied. "hyung, we choose the wrong day" Kyuhyun says to Siwon. "ck, whatever!" Siwon replied.

"the important... i can meet my girl agaaaiiinnn" Siwon says and kiss my forehead. "come on, guys... just left them okay" Leetuk command and left both of us.

"so, you happy i'm coming?" he asked. "yeah, you surprising me" i replied. he kiss me on my cheeks and make me blushed. "oh, see your cheeks? turning red like apple" he teased me. "stop teasing me, oppa!" i says and punch his arms.

"ow, that's hurt". "yah, where is your muscles? gone?" i . "ah, my ggirrlll" he says and wrapped his arms arround my neck and go to park.

 

Dong Woon's pov

"Dong Woon babo, Dong Woon babo, Son Dong Woon big babo!"