oh!

Dancing Love?!

Doo Joon's pov

we walk to Hyun Ra's room. "ready?" i asked. "ugh, ready or not" Jenny comment. "they so fast, man!" Dong Woon comment too. i open the door slowly. and we all gasped see everything inside.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i rubbed my eyes and raised, "why there is blanket here?" i asked to myself. i look at Hyun Ra who still sleeping. i walked towards her. "Hyun Ra?" i called her. "..." no answer.

i leaned down and kiss her cheek.

Kreekkkk..

suddenly the door open, Doo Joon and the others appeared. they all gasped see what am i do.

"oppa? what are you doing?" Haruna asked. "YAH!!! what are you doing?" Doo Joon asked. Grace walked towards me, "oppa, she is too innocent" she says.

"uh... " Hyun Ra wake up and see all of us. "what are all of you doing?" she asked. "why Yo Seob sleeping in your room?" Grace asked as she sit beside her.

"i'm phobia with loneliness and silent voice, you forget?". "aish, this girl"

"you don't know what Yo Seob do to you?" Hyun Seung asked. "do what?" She asked back with her innocent face. they all glanced at each others. i scratch my head. "oppa? what are you doing?" she asked me.

"i didn't do anything" i replied. 'big liar' "oh, ck, all of you! get out from my room" she command. "okay, pactice start on 1 pm" Doo Joon says.

she nod, we all walked out from her room. after i closed the door...

"aww... that's hurt hyung" i says when Doo Joon hit my head. "aish, you! she's too innocent for you!" Jin Ae says. "the hell, i'm innocent too right?" i replied.

"you want to died in his brother's hand?" Grace asked. "she have brother????" Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, GI Kwang and Dong Woon asked in unison. "off course, her brother love her so much" Grace replied.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

"what the hell? oppa do what to me?" i asked to myslef. i stood up and get my towel, and walked inside the bath room.

 

Jin Ae's pov

i walked into the practice room with Hyun Ra and Grace. the boys already waiting for us with the couch too. "go with your paired" the couch command. the others happily get into their paired. i see Hyun Seung there, he walk towards me.

"huh, i have to be paired with you?" i asked. he smirked, "me too, i have to be paired with you?" he asked. "just for this time only" i says. he get my hand.

1, 2, 3, 4....

i followed the dance, "you quiet good" he says. "you too" i replied.

 

B2ST- i like you the best

A! This song is just for you.
You know this is it. Drop this!

jakku wae neon osi jaga jyeotda tudeol georyeo ddo tudeol georyeo
(Hey baby wae ddo geurae)
hangsang wae neon jakku sali jjyeotda tudeol georyeo
(neomu yeppeunde nae nune neun hangsang You are the prettiest girl)

niga eoddeon oseul ibeodo naegen hangsang beautiful
Baby let me do wanna wanna do, just let me do wanna wanna do
sesang modeun geol da gajyeodo niga eobseumyeon andwae ma girl
You are the only one for me yeah

nan niga jeil joa niga jeil yeppeo
jina ganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulreo
niga jeil joa neo hanamyeon dwae
gaseume saegyeo dwo niga sesang eseo jeil sojunghae

Every time I like you
Oh my love for you neobakken eobseo nan
I belong with you
Crazy love for you neobakken eobseo nan

gilgeori reul georeul ddae neol boneun namja deule siseoni neukkyeo jine
geotneun moseub jocha neomuna yeppeun geol
Happiness is what I feel now
Now I'm gonna kiss you now I just wanna kiss you now

dareun nuga nege ondaedo chyeoda bojido ana ma love
Baby let me do wanna wanna do just let me do wanna wanna do
sesang modeun geol da jundaedo neo hanamyeon chungbun hae ma girl
You are the only one for me yeah

Jenny's pov

"this is my favourite song" i says slowly. "thanks" Doo Joon thanked. "thanks for what?" i asked. "for like this song" he replied. "you saying that to all girls who like your songs?" i asked.

"nope, you are the first one" he replied. suddenly i turn my face to him, "whattt??" he just smile.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

she ended her call and walk towards me. everytime she calling with somebody, it will ended with a shouting. i didn't understand, what happen to her. should i ask this to her friends?

"what's now?" i asked. "my brother, he always like that. we always fight" she replied and sit beside me. the practice is just ended a while ago.  the couch thinking to ended it soon for some reason.

"be honest to me" i says. "i'm not lie, it just a simple problem" she replied calmly.

'i'm so curious with her'

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"see ya!" Haruna run owards me after giving a little kid a flower. "what's good from kids?" i asked her. "thay all look so cute" she replied. "cute? in Beast almighty, they all ignored me?" i replied.

"haha... maybe because your face. your face is so unfriendly" she replied as she laugh. "aish, it's not funny. i look so bad infront of my fans because of that" i replied.

"let's get inside" she says and pulled my hand walked back to mansion.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"aish, this one is more cuteee" she says as she pointing a picture on laptop. "this one is more"  i replied. "ah, just get both" i says and save both.

"okay" she nod.

so beatiful my girl, oh oh girl... sigani jinado

"yoboseyo?" she get her phone. "oh? really... next week?... okay i'll ask Doo Joon oppa later... i love you too!" and the call ended.

'i love you too? who is that?' "whose that?" i asked. she raised, "no one" she replied and stood up. "oppa, do you know where is Doo Joon oppa?" she asked. "um... he must be on living room" i replied. "okay, bye bye oppa" she says and run out from my room.

"i'll kill that guy" i mumbled

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

owh, Hyun Ra calling with who? her boyfriend?

comments are loved ;D

silent readers... comment comment comment :D

don't forget to subscribed too silent readers :D