NO LIGHT???

Dancing Love?!

Hyun Ra's pov

"good night guys" i yelled and get inside my room. i turn on the lights and also turn on the tv. the tv sound make some noisy sound. so i didn't feel alone. i changed to my sleep dress.

i get to my bed for sleeping and suddenly... *siiinnnggg*

"hell no, no light?" i asked to myself. i can't see anything, my tears falling down. i hate dark so much. i heard someone open the door and a light from phone. 

"whose that?" i asked. that person come towards me. i'm so scared, i backup. "don't!" i yelled. a hand touch me, it must be the person.

"dd...do..doonn'tt" i begged and covered my face with my pillow.

"Hyun Ra, it's me!" that sound says. i take down my pillow and Yo Seob is there. i suddenly hug him, "oppa, i'm so scarreedd" i says and crying.

she my hair, "let's go to sleep/ i'll sleep beside you" he says. i nod and sleep. he sleep beside me, singing.

 

Eun Joo's pov

"ouch!" my leg just hit something and it hurts! "ck, where is my phone?" i yelled and finding my phone in the table.

"Eun Joo?" the door open and Gi Kwang appeared with light in his hand. "oh, good! give me the ligghhtt" i says. he give me the light..."gumawo oppa" i thanked. "oppa, just go back to my room, i'll be alright" i says.

"eh? you'll be alright?" he asked. i just nod, "really?" he asked again. "aish, this oppa!" i push him out. "yah, it's okay if i stay with you for this night" he begged.

"ck, oppa!" i yelled at him. "just for this night" he begged like 3 years old kids. "just for this night!" i says. "yeeeyy!!!" he yelled and hug me. "ugh, i'm going to sleep" i says and pulled myself. i walk to my bed. suddenly he bring me bridally to the bed. "kyaa!!! oppa!!! put me dowwwnnn!!!" i yelled and hit him.

"ck, i'm not gonna do something to you!" he says and put me on the bed. he walk to the other side of bed. "mwo?" i asked. "i'm not gonna rapped you!" he replied and sleep.

"fiuhh... good!" i says. he turn his head, "but if you want, i can do it now" he says and smile evily. "NOOOO!!!" i yelled. he smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow! the last part i can make it rated :P but no no no

someone gonna kill me if i make it that part rated XD

comments are loved !

sileenntt reaadderrss... comments are loved!


hey, please answer okay... ;D i need your suggest :D