poor you (not, poor us!)

Dancing Love?!

the next 3 months

Doo Joon's pov

"uh, already 3 months and i never see my princess" Yo Seob says. "me tooooooo!!!!" i added. "hey, hey i have a good newssss" Gi Kwang appeared and sit beside me.

we all rushed him, "what's that?" i asked. "tomorrow is holiday!!!!!" he yelled happily. "just one day?" Hyun Seung asked. "if only one day...." Dong Woon could not finished his words. "yeah, for 2 days and we have to be some trainee couch" Gi Kwang cut it.

"ahhh, i'm going to ma princess houseee" Yo Seob says happily and pulled out his phone. "ah, i will ask Jenny out tomorrow" i says to myself and take out my phone.

"me too!" the boys followed and call their girl accept Jun Hyung.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

"the hell, who call me at this timeeee" i yelled and get my phone. "hm? yoboseyo?"

"yah! Hyun Ra? are you sleeping already?" Yo Seob asked. "Yah! you think?" i asked her back. "ups, mian~ i just want to ask you out for tomorrow. can you?" he asked.

my face become brightly, "sorry, oppa. but i can't" i replied. "BWOH??? how can? how about the day after tomorrow?" he asked again. i smile again, "i can't too" i replied.

"what are you doing in that 2 days?" he asked. "tomorrow i have to go with Taemin oppa, and the next day again, i have to met Andrew" i replied. "who is Andrew?" he asked. "your new boyfriend???" he asked again. "he's my cousin" i replied. "oppa, i'm so sleepy... byebye" i says and ended the call.

"mianhe~ oppa!" i says to my phone and sleep again.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"BWOH??? you can't?... what?... aishhhh... okay" Gi Kwang throw his phone to table with trash face.

"how can it be???.... arghhh... just go the others day" Dong Woon ended the phone roughly.

"oh, okay.... it's okay.. ne~ byebye" Doo Joon ended his call.

"ck, okay... no, i'm not mad... pft, bye" Hyun Seung ended his phone.

"so???" i asked. "she can't" Gi Kwang replied. "me too" Doo Joon added. "me three" Dong Woon added. "me fouurrrr" Hyun Seung added.

"poor you guys!" Jun Hyung stick out his tongue. "shut up!" Doo Joon yelled.

 

Jenny's pov

"so, you girls must come for meeting again tomorrow" the director remind us before he leave the meeting room. "ne~!" we replied unisonly and bows.

"uh, i can't meet my Seobbie" Hyun Ra mumbled. "we will meet them soon" i cheer her. "kaja!" i ask them and walked out from the meeting room.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"uh, who call me?" i mumbled and take my phone. "hyung! raised the phoonnneee!!!" Gi Kwang yelled. "mian~ yoboseyo?" i raised.

"Doo Joon-ssi, it's me director"

"huh? oh. director... why you call me?" i asked. "sorry for waking you up, i just want you to come to cube tomorrow morning?" he asked. "what? uh, okay... we'll be there at 10" i replied. "arasso!" i says and ended the call.

"whosr that hyung?" Yo Seob who sleep beside me asked. "from director" i replied. "yah! Kids! tomorrow we must in Cube at 10!" i yelled telling the others.

"ohhh.... i'm so lazy!" Jun Hyung replied.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"yah! wake up!!!" Doo Joon yelled. "yeahhhh...." i replied and wake up. all the boys already wake up. "kaja!" Doo Joon ask.

"wow... wait for me... i'm not yet washed" i says when realize all boys already ready to go. "10 minutes" Doo Joon says. i run to te bath room and washed with high speed, super high speed

in the next 15 minutes, i'm ready. "kaja!" i yelled and foung everyone is lost. "damn! they must be still not far" i says to myself and run to find them.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"YAH!!! why you leave me?" Jun Hyung appeared. "10 minutes!" Doo Joon remind. "hehe... mianhe hyung" i apologized to him.

Doo Joon driving to cube office, we arrive there soon.

"oh JiYong hyung!" i greet him. "you guys are late!" he replied. "mianhe~ it's because of that pig" Doo Joon replied and pointing to Jun Hyung.

"ck, better you go to meeting room now!" JiYong command. we all enter the meeting room and found only the director there.

"have a sit" he says and we take our sit. "JiYong, call them" director told JiYong. "you call who?" i asked. "yeah, some girls?" Jun Hyung asked.

Doo Joon hit his head, "forget Haruna already?" he asked. "we still in war!" Jun Hyung replied. "i will tell it to Jenny and you'll died" Doo Joon replied.

tok tok tok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wuhu... guess who is that? ^^

comments are loved :)