Finally...

Dancing Love?!

Third person's pov

"Hyun Ra?" all members shouting everywhere. "you find her?" Yo Seob asked to Jun Hyung. "huh? no, not yet" he replied. "you find her?" Yo Seob asked again to Jin Ae.

"i can't find her car!!!" Jenny yelled. "someone know she go where?" Yo Seob asked. "well, SHINee's dorm or Amusement park or her family music hall" Grace think.

"i'll call Taemin" Yo Seob says and get his phone.


Key's pov

ring ding dong..

"yoboseyo?" Taemin raised the call. "huh? Hyun Ra? nope, she's not with me... mwo? what are you doing to her?... yah! Yang Yo Seob! you will died!... if she says you are the person who hurt her, i will find you and kill you!" Taemin yelled and ended the call.

"what happen to your sister?" i rushed him. "she's gone" he replied shortly. "Jinki hyunngg!!!" he called Onew. "what?" Onew asked with chicken in his hand. "we have any schedule for today?" Taemin asked. "nope, why?" Onew replied and asked.

"okay, hyung... i have to go find Hyun Ra!" Taemin yelled. Jonghyun and Minho popped out their head. "what happen to our dongsaeng?" Jonghyun asked.

"ask that to the fake maknae of Beast!" Taemin replied and get out from the dorm. "her sister is gone" i replied them and run towards Taemin.

"Taemin-ah! wait for me!" i yelled to him. "me too!" the other members followed us.


Yo Seob's pov

"how can we find her in here?" i asked to myself. Doo Joon ended his call, "we will canceled it" Doo Joon says. "yeah, whatever" i replied.

 we are now in amusement park, looking for Hyun Ra. "i can't find her" Jenny appeared with Jin Ae and Hyun Seung. "yeah, me too" says Gi Kwang and Eun Joo. "me three!" Jun Hyung added. "me four!" Grace added too.

"last place?" i asked them. "yeah" Doo Joon replied. "someone know how to the music hall?" Jenny asked. Grace raised her hand, "i know"

"kaja!"


Taemin's pov

we entered the music hall. "oh, Taemin-ssi" the manager saw me and walk towards us. "oh, manager. do you see Hyun Ra?" i asked. "oh, she's now in the hall. playing piano, but she says no one can enter the hall without her permission" he replied.

"give me the key!" i command. "eng...." he shutter. "give me the KEY!!!" i yelled. "eng.. she take it!" he replied. "the other key!" i says again. he pulled out the key from his pocket and give it to me.

i run towards the hall with the other members followed me. "Taemin you have to be more patient!" Jonghyun says. "no, i can't. she's my sister" i replied as i open the hall door.


Hyun Ra's pov

i was playing Yiruma's song when i saw the door opened. 'i says, don't ever let anyone get inside without my permission!' i stop my playing.

i saw Taemin, Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew there. "what are you guys doing here!?" i asked. "i don't want to meet anyone and talking to anyone now!" i added.

Taemin rushed to me. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "it's not your problem!" i replied roughly. "Yo Seob do this to you?" Key asked. "that's not your problem!" i replied roughly.

"answer me!" he yelled. i ignored it. "dongsaeng-ah, we all care about you. tell us everything" Minho says.

"HYUN RA!!!" i heard Yo Seob yelled. Taemin suddenly run towards him and punch him. "oppa! stop it!" i yelled and walk towards them. i pulled Taemin away.

"he's not wrong, it's all my fault!" i replied. "because still love with Key! so that's all my fault!" i yelled. "he become jelous because of me!" i continued. "Yo Seob, don't ever you hurt her! understand her!" Taemin says pointing at Yo Seob.

"oppa, mianhe" i apologized. he come towards me and grab my hand, "i'll teach you how to love me" he says. "but..." he cut it. "you must promise me to love me" he says. "i nod. 

"oh! you still love me?" Key seperate us and grab my hand from him. Yo Seob hit his head, "not from now on!" he says and move Key roughly. "oh... come on! just let her come back to me" Key begged. "no, oppa i don't want!" i says.

"huh, okay. ah, i'm hugry!" he says. "hyung, i'll cook for you chicken soup!" he yelled at Onew. Onew eyes become shining. "realllyyyy???"

"yeahh! don't forget us too!!!" Gi Kwang appeared and walk towards us with the others. "YAH! you make us confused!" Jenny says and hit my head. "oppa!" i'm hiding to Yo Seob's back. "huh, you have backup" she mumbled.

"kaja! i'll cook for you guys!" Key command. Onew followed him happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hua... i hope you like it^^

holiday will end soon TT TT (say no)

comments are loved :D

silent readeerss... i love your comments!!! :D