SO???

Dancing Love?!

Hyun Ra's pov

"oppa! you told me to press this! but, you say i'm wronngg?" i yelled at Yo Seob. "what the hell, i told you to press this! not this one!" he replied.

"this oppa!" i mumbled. "stop it!" he yelled. "i'm tireeeddd" i yelled at him as i press the tuts roughly. i stood up and walk out from the basement.

"yah! where are you going?" Yo Seob asked. "take some fresh air!" i replied roughly. he grab my hand, "you mad of me?" he asked. "no" i replied.

"i make you mad, and i'll make you not mad of me again" he says. "no, don't do it aga...." he stop it. 'he always know how to make me not angry anymore!'

he put his hand on my wrist and move me closer to him. i put my hand on my chest trying to pulled myself from him. he don't let me do it. "just wasting time" he says. 'damn it!'

 

Siwon's pov

"Gracy?" i called her. "um?". "i miss you!" i says. "i miss you too, oppa" she replied. 'i have to say this! this is what i'm coming for'

"this is my last gift for you" i says and kiss her cheeks. "last gift?" she asked confusely. "i want to break up" i replied.

 

Grace's pov

"i want to break up" he says. "what? bu... but..?" i can't say anything. "this is what i come here for" he explain. my tears falling down. he wipe my tears, "please, don't cry..." he whipered. i push him and running away from him.

i run and run... until i saw Dong Woon. "Grace, what happen to you?" he asked. i hug him suddenly. "hey, stop crying..." he says. "Siwon oppa..." i says and keep crying. "we break up" i continued. "what?"

he hug me more tightly. "don't cry..."

 

Dong Woon's pov

'am i dreaminnnggg??? she break up??? SIwon! you just make hurt herr!!!' i her hair softly. "don't cry anymore" i says.

"gumawo, Dong Woon oppa..." she thanked. "anytime" i replied.

 

Siwon's pov

"guys, we go home" i yelled to Leetuk, Kyuhyun and Heechul. "mwo?"

"you just meet her for a couple hours ago, and you want to go home now?" Leetuk asked. "yeah, so fast? where is Grace?" Heechul asked. "Grace? Grace?" Kyuhyun called her as he turn her head arround.

"i break up with her!" i says. "WHAATTTT????" they all yelled again.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"so, your favorite place is this?" i asked her. i look arround and there is only K-I-D-S!? we arrive in a kindergarten. Haruna didn't replied my question and run towards the kids.

"Haruna unniee" the kids yelled when they see Haruna. "hey kids!". "noona, why you never come here again?" a boy asked her. "mianhe~ noona was so busy" she apologized.

"anyway, i bring my friend" she says and look at me. "is that your boyfriend, noona?" the other boy asked. "yeah, noona. he's not right? i am your boyfriend right?" the other asked.

"yah! unnie is not your boyfriend!" the girl yelled. "huh,  i don't  want to have girlfriend like you!" he replied. "ah, stop it and anyway he's not my boyfriend" Haruna replied.

"he look so, unfriendly!" a girl says. i give her a glared face. the girl quickly hiding behind Haruna, "unnie, he make me scared"

"Yong Jun Hyung! don't make kids scrared because of your face!!!" Haruna says. "wait a minute! Yong Jun Hyung......... from BEAAASSSTTTT???" they all yelled.

suddenly all the kids run towards me. "hwa... he so handsome!" says a little girl. Haruna smiled and walk towards me. "kids, come on! we have to start now!" Haruna command. "Jun Hyung oppa, let's go!" the girls pulled my hand.

"noonaa... come on!" the boys pulled Haruna hand and put it on my hand. "you are a great couple!" they all yelled. "us?" both of us yelled in unison.

"yeahhh!!!" they replied and claping hand.

 

Doo Joon's pov

i try to make her fall. but it just wasting time, her move was fast. i try it once again, just wasing time. when i want to kick her... she hit me right in the pit of my stomach.

"ouch!" i pain. she suddenly run towards me, "oppa, mianhe mianhe mianhe..." she apologized. "ah, it's okay" i says. "just finished for today" she says. "help me?" i ask.

she help me for standing. "gumawo" i says. "anytime" she replied. "oppa, why you so weak?" she asked. "oh, you teased me?" i ask her back. "i don't want to hurt a girl like you" i replied. "ck, i'm just a girl... like the others girl" she replied.

"you're different!" i says. "different?" she raised her eyebrows. "saranghaeyo" i whipered.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

i pulled my hand from her. she also do something same with me. 'no no no, it couldn't be' i turn my head to her. she turn her head too. "i hate to say this" i says. "yeah, me too" she replied.

"shall we start from the beggining?" i asked. "annyeong, my name is Park Jin Ae" she introduced. "my name is Jang Hyun Seung" i rpelied and we shaking hand. "nice to meet you!" we says in unison.

'yeah, it must be like this'

 

Eun Joo's pov

"wait" i says and push him. i peek to the kitchen. they are shaking hands. "do not care about them, they will be fine" says Gi Kwang and turn my head back to him and starting kissing me again.

"OWWWW!!!" i heard a yelled. we stopped and turn our head, Hyun Seung and Jin Ae is there. standing with surprised face.

"you just disturb us!" says Gi Kwang.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=3= little bit boring yeah? haha... mianhe~

comments are loved!

silennt reaaddeerrss.... i love your comments! :D