confession?

Dancing Love?!

Haruna's pov

'damn! he know my tiny star tattoo' he want to explore my mouth. but i didn't allowed it. i push him with my arm, he stopped. "what?" he asked. "ck, it's still morning. just do it later, okay?" i says and get away from him. he smirked and followed me walk into the kitchen.

"OWWW!!! why both of you stopped?" Gi Kwang teased me and Jun Hyung when we enter. "stop it, Kwang!" Jun Hyung yelled and hit his head. "what happen to you? you look so unhappy?" Jenny asked. i take a sit beside her. "huh, nothing. just suddenly changed mood" i reply roughly.

"unnie, is it because of Jun Hyung oppa?" Hyun Ra asked. "nope" i replied. "YAH!!! hyung, you broke our innocent eyes you know!" Yo Seob yelled to Jun Hyung.

"you must try it once!" Jun Hyung replied and eat his french toast. "huh!" Yo Seob mumbled.

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"whose necklace is this?" i asked to myself and get the necklace on my bed. i popped out my head and saw Haruna. "Haruna, is it yours?" i asked showing her necklace. she immediately run towards me and want to get the necklace.

i pulled my hand. "oppa, give me back!" she yelled. "i will, after you answer my question" i says. "okay, you want to ask what?" she asked. "why you look so unhappy when i know about your ta..." he covered my mouth. "don't say it here!" she says and push me enter my room and she closed the door. 

she release her hands. "answer me!" i says. "ck, i don't want anyone know about my tattoo! including you!" she says. i give the necklace to her. "gumawo" she thanked and take her necklace. after she use it, she walked out from my room.

i closed the door suddenly, "oh, come on oppa! it's almost 1 pm. we have to practice" she says and open the door. i followed her to the practice room.

 

Doo Joon's pov

i the music.

nan niga jeil joa niga jeil yeppeo
jina ganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulreo
niga jeil joa neo hanamyeon dwae
gaseume saegyeo dwo niga sesang eseo jeil sojunghae

Every time I like you
Oh my love for you neobakken eobseo nan
I belong with you
Crazy love for you neobakken eobseo nan

gilgeori reul georeul ddae neol boneun namja deule siseoni neukkyeo jine
geotneun moseub jocha neomuna yeppeun geol
Happiness is what I feel now
Now I'm gonna kiss you now I just wanna kiss you now

dareun nuga nege ondaedo chyeoda bojido ana ma love
Baby let me do wanna wanna do just let me do wanna wanna do
sesang modeun geol da jundaedo neo hanamyeon chungbun hae ma girl
You are the only one for me yeah

"so powerfull?" i asked. "ck, i'm a little bit happy toda...." Jenny replied but she suddenly fell down and fall ontop of me.

"OOWWW!!!"

"mianhe, oppa" she apologized and stood up. "hyung, do it again!" Dong Woon yelled. "you wanna died?" Grace hit his arms. "ow! that's hurt!" he pain.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

"mianhe, oppa" he apologized. "why you say sorry?" i asked. "because i can't understand you" she replied. "about what?" i asked again. "i can't understand your feeling" she replied again.

"we will practice again tomorrow!" i heard Doo Joon yelled. she go to take her bag and i followed her walked out from practice room. "so?" i asked. "i like you too, oppa" she whispered. "since we first met, maybe" she continued. i'm so happy, i hug her. "i'm so happy" i says when the other members left us. 

"i want to ask something to you" she says. "what's that?" i asked as i release my hug. "you still love that girl?" i asked. "ck, she is my pass" i replied.

 

Grace's pov

"oppaa!!!" i yelled at Dong Woon. he run away before i can catch him. "stop teasing me!!!" i yelled again. he run away from me, "oh, oppa! i'm tired!" i yelled. he stop and turn his body. "really?" he asked. i nod slwoly, trying to control my breath.

he run towards me. he leaned down, "kaja! i'll bring you" he says. "mwo? really?" i immediately jump into his back. "you so heavy?!" he says. i hit his head, "you meant i'm fat?" i asked. "no, i didn't say like that" he replied. "so?"

"i just say you heavy" he replied. "ck, that's same" i mumbled. he bring me to the park and sit me on the bench. he sit beside me.

"oh, my life is more easier now" i says. "o yeah?" he asked. i nod. "Gracy?" he call me. i turn my head, "can you study to love me?" he asked. i'm gasped. "what..." he cut it. he suddenly hug me, "Gracy, i love you" he says. "mwo?" i yelled.

he landed his lips on mine. i can't do anything, 'god help me'. he started to kiss me with his tongue on my mouth. i have no idea, what i have to do. i just allowed him. he put his hand on my wrist, and move me closer to him. i wrapped my hand arround his neck. and i kissed him back.

his hand move from my wrist to my neck. "maybe... me too" i says when we are thaking some breath. our nose touched each other, "really? i was so disappointed when you says if you have boyfriend" he says. "huh, really?". "yeah, but now... i'm not. i love you, Grace" he says and kiss me again. i kiss him back pationately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stop it there... haha! :D next?

just see it! :D

comments are loved

silent readeerrss... i love your comment! :D