know each others?

Dancing Love?!

Yo Seob's pov

"can i help you?" i asked to a girl who busy with some suitcase. she turn her head and surprise when see me. "oh, Yo Seob-ssi, no... thanks" she replied and pulled her heavy suitcase. i take it from her hand, "i'll bring" i says. she smile. "gomawo". "it's okay, anddd... call me oppa, Yo Seob oppa"

she nod happily, "Yo Seob oppa!" she says.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

"let me help you" i give my hand, waiting her to give some bags on her hands. she just look at me with cool, "no, thanks" she replied and go away.

"aish, what kind of girl she is? i think, every girl will so happy if met me?" i mumbled. "HYUUNNGG!!!" Dong Woon call me.

"what?" i asked shortly. "what happen to you?" he asked. "nothing. why you call me?". "oh, please give to Jun Hyung hyung his things" says Dong Woon as he give me Jun Hyung's things.

"where is that boy?" i asked as i take it. "he's sleeping" Dong Woon replied and left me with this things.

"you must pay for this Yong Jun Hyung!!!"

 

Jun Hyung's pov

BYUUURRR

"huahhh???" suddenly i open my eyes and raised. i saw Hyun Seung standing with glass in his hand. "YAH!!! this is he second time you know!!!" i yelled. "Pig! i just want to send your stuffs" he replied.

"but why you must..." he cut it. "that water is my revenge because i send your stuffs to your room while you sleeping" he says and walked out from my room

'the hell! my life was so bad!'

i saw a hand give me a towel, i take it. "thanks" i says and wipe my face. i look to the person who give the towel.

"you?"

 

Haruna's pov

i was walking to my room while i heard someone arguing. i peek to Jun Hyung's room.

"that water is my revenge bacause i send your stuff to your room while you sleeping" says HyunSeung then walked out from Jun Hyung's room. i quickly hiding. after Hyun Seung's left, i take out my towel from my bag and enter his room

"thanks" he says and take the towel from my hand and wipe his wet face. he look at me, "you?"

"Haruna" i says. "oh, thanks anyway" i just nod and walked out from his room.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

i saw Eun Joo was talking in her phone.

"okay, i'll send it to you soon" she says and ended the call. she continue her work, she pulled her suitcase.

"oh, Gi Kwang-ssi" she call me when she look at me. "oppa" i clarified. "okay, oppa" she says. "let me help you" i says and take her suitcase from her hands. "thanks oppa" she says. i just smile.

 

Grace's pov

"damn! this things!" i mumbled and pulled it to my room. then i saw Dong Woon come towards me, "Dong Woon-ssi, help me" i says as i give one of my bags to him. he take over it quickly.

"oppa please" he says. "okay oppa" i says. we enter my room. "just put it there" i says as i pointing to the chair. he ut it there.

"gomawo" i says. "no problem..."

"WOONIEEE" someone yelled calling him. "earth call, i have to go! see ya!" and then he run outside.

"HYUNGG!!! WHY EVERYONE ALWAYS CALLING MEE??? I'M NOT YOUR MAIDD" he yelled replied.

i smile.

 

Jenny's pov

i just put all my things in my room and walked to living room. i saw Doo Joon was there too.

"hey, leader" he says when he know i'm coming. "hey too leader" i replied and sit infront him.

the other girls and boys coming not long a while. "we will choosing partner? shall we start?" ask Doo Joon. everyone nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kya... next is choosing partner...!

who with who?

comments are loved :)

silent readers... comment comment :D