bye bye SHINee

Dancing Love?!

Grace's pov

"oppa? you have to go homeee???" i asked. he hug me tightly, "i don't want to go too, but i have" Minho replied. "oppa, promise me you will call me?" i asked. "yeah" he promised and release his hug.

i'm better, then Hyun Ra and Taemin at the other side, both of us look at them.

"OPPAAA????" Hyun Ra crying. "my baby giiirrrllll!!!!!!" Taemin crying too. "oppaa!!!" Hyun Ra yelled when Taemin is pulled by the rest of SHINee members. "wait a minute" Taemin go back and run towards Yo Seob. "you must take care of her, i will kill you if you hurt her" Taemin says and go back. Hyun Ra crying on Yo Seob's arm.

"you!" Key yelled. "take care of my little dongsaeng!" he continued. Yo Seob just smile and wave his hand on SHINee.

"Gracy..." Dong Woon called me. "yeah?" i replied. "there is a call for you" Dong Woon says as he give me the telephone.

"yoboseyo!?"

"Gracy? how are you? it's me Siwon"

'what, Siwon? SIWON OPPA???' "oppa!!! how are you???" i asked. now all people glanced at me, but i ignored them. specially Dong Woon who give me a glared look.

"whose that?" he asked. i ignored it. "oppa, why you not call me? i think, you already forget about me" i says. "mianhe~ i was so busy with SuJu" he apologized.

"ck, so your work is more important then me?" i asked. "mianhe again, but where are you now?". "me? i have been accepted as Beast backup dancer. so we live in... like in a place over the hill. in a mansion" i replied. "ow yeah? okay... i see" he says.

"anyway, i miss you voice" he says. "really? my voice must be so cute!" i replied. "stop it." he says.

"hyuuunnnggg" i heard someone yelled. "earth call, Hee Chul called me. i have to go" he says. "oh, okay! take care ya!" i replied and the call ended.

"whose that?" Dong Woon asked. "ah, my friend" i replied. "kaja! we miss one day of practice" Doo Joon command. he walk into the practice room, we followed him. i can feel if Dong Woon was unhappy with that call. but i ignored it again and just dance.

 

Dong Woon's pov

'who is call her? why she look so happy?' i look at her. she was so happy, dancing with energetic because of a call????

"Dong Woon oppa?" she call and poke me. "what? i asked her roughly. "why your mood suddenly changed?" she asked. "it always like this" i replied.

"owh, oppa! let's go!" she says and pulled my hand. "go where?" i asked. "the practice is over and we are the only one who still here. everyone is already busy with their own work" she explain.

i just let her pulled my hand, walked out to the park. "why we go out?" i asked."yah! you blind? you see the sky, good weather you know!" she replied.

we keep silent and look at the sky. "do you have..." i stopped. "have what?" she asked. i scratch my head, "you have boyfriend?" i asked. 'i don't want to hear the answer! please say no!'

suddenly she nod slowly and happily. 'Dong Woon babo!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh oh oh... Dong Woon.. poor you TT-TT

comments are loved

silent readerss.. i love your comment :)