Teaser - 2

Dancing Love?!

i make teaser from Beast side! hope you like it! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the door suddenly open, Director and manager show their face and enter the meeting room. there is 6 members of Beast. Direactor sit in the middle and the manager sit beside him.

Yo Seob's pov
'noo... i think there is a bad news!!! i dont want to heaarrr ittt' i yelled in my mind.

Gi Kwang's pov
'omo? is they already know about my relationship? i already break up with heeerrr'

Doo Joon's pov
'what happen?'

Jun Hyung's pov
'oh, i'm so sleeepppyyyyyy'

Hyun Seung's pov
'i have to clean my room, it was so messy! anyway, what happen in here'

Dong Woon's pov
'oh, i'll enter the hell. god, forgive me'

 

third person Pov

"i have some good news for all of you" the director start talking. "what is that director?" Doo Joon asked. "yeah, what's that?" Gi Kwang asked so.

"i'll tell the news, after Jun Hyung come back from Dream World" Director replied as he pointing at Jun Hyung who was sleeping.

"yah! pig! wake uppp!!!" Doo Joon yelled in his ears. "aish, 5 more minutes" Jun Hyung replied and continue his sleeping. the Director walk toward him and standing infront Jun Hyung.

BAAAMMMM

the director hit the table, Jun Hyung suddenly open his eyes and see the director. "oh, mian~"

"good!" the director back to his sit. "so, we will choose a group of 6 girls who will be your backup dancer" he continued.

"WHAAATTT????" all Beast members yelled.

"it's good right?" says the manager.

 

Doo Joon's pov

'6 girls? what the hell'

Hyun Seung's pov

' they will become backup dancer? hope they are good in dance'

Jun Hyung's pov

'omo? 6 girls? yeah, whatever... i want to sleep now'

Yo Seob's pov

'ah, 6 girls? yey! it will be fun! haha'

Gi Kwang's pov

' hope they all beautiful, hahahahahahaha......'

Dong Woon's pov

'hope they are good girl'

 

third person pov

"they will be chosen by me, so please be good with them. the phamplet is all around the street and school" says the Director. he glanced at Gi Kwang who smiling to himself. "i know what are you doing, although you already break up with her. don't make your fans become crazy" says the director to Gi Kwang.

Gi Kwang's face suddenly changed. "how can he know it?" Gi Kwang whispered at Yo Seob when the Director already gone. "i don't know too" Yo Seob replied.

"sleeppppyyyyyyyy" Jun Hyung yelled and put his head on the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you like it? hahaha... want to make the last teaser?

if you want to see the last teaser, just tell me okay? i'll write it :)

6 girls, 6 boys and 6 love story :)