Our First Kiss

Love Of A Bully..

Our First Kiss

 

I looked at the guy before me. In other words, if he’s her boyfriend, that her daughter must be that person. The girl next to him turned around and it really was. She was really annoyed when she saw me as well.

Everything wasn’t a dream after all. My heart turned sour as I looked at him hold hands with her.

“Oh,” Woohyun blinked as he asked with a bored expression, “Why are you here as well?”

Before I could answer anything, I saw my father walking over. I quickly replaced my sulky expression with a smile and bowed, as I greeted him. “Appa,” I gave a little gentle hug as I called.

“Appa,” Yoonhee asked with a questioning tone, “What is this little thing doing here? Why is she calling you appa?”

He glared at her and told her that I was his daughter as well. “Appa,” another girl, who looked like Yoonhee, walked over, and looked at me as she asked, “May I know if you’re Appa’s ex-wife’s daughter?”

I nodded as she gave me a smile. She introduced, “I’m one of Appa’s twin daughters. Not exactly his daughters because we aren’t blood related. He’s my stepfather. By the way, my name is Shin Minhee, nice to meet you.”

She looked at her sister who was complaining, “Don’t bother about Eonni, she’s very vain. Even I’m intolerable of her at times as well.”

I smiled as I showed a little nod, *I can’t believe this. Is fate playing with me? We are tangled with each other again.*

Daehyun gave my hand a little squeeze, and asked, “You alright? You seem to be a little uncomfortable. I think you can tell abeoji if you aren’t fine and you want to go back. He would understand.”

I shook my head and assured Daehyun that I was fine. “I’m fine, really.”

 

-Author’s POV-

 

Daehyun looked at the way how you looked at Woohyun, *Could it be that she already placed down her feelings for me? The way she looked at Woohyun was exactly the way she looked at me before all this crap crashed onto me.*

Truthfully, after you reconciled with him, he realized that the love you had for him was milder than before. Sometimes he couldn’t even feel your soul with him even though your body was. He felt like you were always thinking of something or even, someone else.

You then pulled Daehyun and walked next to your father, who was located next to Woohyun and Yoonhee. “Eonni,” you said, as you forced out a little smile, a really small one, “It’s a pleasure to know that you’re my eonni. I didn’t know that you were my dad’s stepdaughter and you were my stepsister.”

Your dad blinked, still confused, “What do you mean by ‘you didn’t know’?”

You smiled as you said, “Appa, we’re from the same school, you see.”

Your dad nodded, “I see, then I guess you must know her boyfriend. His name is Woohyun.” You nodded, “I heard of him, he’s one of the hottest guys in school. It would be a pleasure if I could be friends with Eonni and this oppa.”

Woohyun frowned a little as he looked at you act like you didn’t know him. *How I wish I could be a little more selfish back then and I should have kept Yoonmi for myself. Then I might not be hurting like that.* Never did he know that you were hurting a little as well, *Somehow when I had to say that I didn’t know Woohyun, my heart felt like there were thousands of arrows going through it.*

Yoon Hee frowned, *What the heck is this? Why is that girl Dad’s daughter and my step sister? And that Nam Woohyun, why is he looking at her like that? He’s mine right now. He should look at me like that and not her.*

“Oppa,” she clinged onto Woohyun’s hand and purred a little, “Do you wanna go somewhere else? I wanna play some games.”

Woohyun scoffed in his mind, *Yoonhee’s so annoying but it’s all my fault that she’s more clingy than ever, though.*

However, instead of rejecting her because he wanted to stay there and look at Yoonmi, he walked away with her. He had to put up an act, you see. He told Yoonmi to give up on him and forget about having him as a friend. And that he had never loved her at all. *Damn, this is so hard,* He yelled mentally.

Daehyun and you then walked around the carnival for a while to play some games and grab some food. “Hey,” He squeezed your hand a little, making you look up at him.

You blinked, “Yeah?”

“Well,” he started, “If you’re uncomfortable, we can tell abeoji.”

You shook your head and smiled a little, to give him assurance that you were fine. “Nah,” you replied, “It’s fine. I’m fine, seriously.”

On the other hand, Woohyun was walking around alone after a while. Yoonhee had some things to attend to, so he ended up being alone after a while. He sat by one of the benches. He sighed, “Why did I have to be like this? Why did I make myself like this?”

He looked around and he saw Daehyun, with you, at a place not very far from him. “Yoonmi,” he whispered, with his heart filled with sorrow as he saw Daehyun and you holding hands. *I thought I was able to put you down after a while, but I doubt I can.*

 

After a few hours, the carnival was coming to an end. It was around 7PM when they were ending. Daehyun and you were walking out of the carnival after bidding your dad goodbye. Daehyun’s phone buzzed and he grabbed it, as he read the message. “Aiish,” he grumbled.

“Hey,” you called.

He looked at you and removed the frown on his face, as he said, “Yeah?”

“You can go off first if you’re busy,” you continued, “It’s not that quiet around here anyway.”

He smiled, “Alright, text me when you reach home, okay?”

You nodded at Daehyun’s request and he sprinted off at once. *What is making him this uptight? Family issues maybe.* You shrugged as you continued walking down the street.

As you continued walking down the street, many things were going on your mind. Woohyun, Daehyun and everything. Yoonhee suddenly became your sister and everything felt very confusing to you right now. If time could rewind, you would not want to interfere with Woohyun’s life and you wouldn’t be feeling that kind of feeling now.

Suddenly, a very unfamiliar yet drunken voice snapped you out of your thoughts. There was a  couple of young men who were looking very drunk and they were standing in front of you with lust filled in their eyes. One of them smirked as he said, “Hey, you alone?”

You tried to ignore them as you walked round them. However, it wasn’t useful at all. The other pulled your hand and started to drag you away from the crowd. “Let go of me,” you shouted, with fear acclaiming you, “Let go of me!”

“Nu-uh, we won’t let such a feisty girl get away from us,” they said as they swung you onto the floor.

One of them sat in front of you as he came closer to you and started to send kisses down your neck. By then, tears were already rolling down your cheeks as you felt that your dignity just got stepped on.

Before he could tear your shirt, a very familiar voice shouted, “Yah, what are you guys thinking you’re doing over there?” You looked over with your eyes still tearing, and realized that it was Woohyun who came.

“Who in the world are you,” one of the guys shouted at him. “I’m her boyfriend,” He gritted his teeth, “So scram before I become nasty.”

“Tsk,” the guys cursed, continued by one of the guys who said, “Whatever, she isn’t worth our time anyway.” They then walked away, laughing out loud, like what sinister people would do.

Woohyun then walked over to you, as he squatted down and looked at you. “Yah,” he wiped away your tears. He then pulled you in gently for a comforting hug, as he whispered assuringly, “Don’t cry anymore. Everything’s fine now.”

“Oppa,” you called. *Did she just call me oppa?* Woohyun blinked, with your head still on his shoulders. “Huh,” he replied.

“Can you stop acting like this anymore? I don’t know why but it’s hurting my heart so badly. I don’t know why but I just want to see that same goofy smile on your face again. I don’t know why but I miss you so badly,” you cried.

*Yoonmi-ah,* he thought silently in his mind and then said, “Alright, I shall stop acting like the villain, hmm?”

You pulled away and you looked into his eyes, with your eyes clearly saying how much you missed all the bickering with him and how much you missed him. He closed his eyes and moved nearer and nearer to you. At his actions, you also shut your eyes and waited for that very moment.

The both of your lips touched each other. The emotions, the sadness, the feelings that the both of you had when you didn’t talk to each other, the anger when you had when he told you that he acted like he liked you. Everything just seemed to pour out right at the moment.

Whatever it was. Everything felt in place and it felt really right.