The Threat...

Love Of A Bully..

After eating dinner, both of you sat at your sofa and watched the television. You kept on switching television channels until you saw SHINee on a particular music show. Daehyun gulped, *She's going to spazz again.* You beamed, "Daehyun-oppa, don't you find Onew so cute? He is, right? Oh my god, look at Taemin and his pretty extensions!" He laughed, *She's so cute, at times like this, though it might be a bit scary."

You started singing, "Oh I'm curious yeah!!" You forgot that you injured your ankle and you stood up to dance. When you stood up, you winced, "Ouch! I forgot that I injured my ankle.." He chuckled, "You're so cute. Come on. Sit down and rest your ankle." You blushed a little and sat down again. SHINee's performance soon ended, and you softened, "They're awesome, don't you think so?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I like whatever you like, okay?" You smiled, *This oppa is so sweet.*

You continued to change the channel to KBS and watched "Dream High 2" as it was showing. Daehyun looked at you as you fixed your eyes on the drama. After 30 minutes or so, Daehyun felt something land on his shoulder. He looked and saw you sleeping. He carried you to your bedroom, and placed you in bed. He ran his fingers through your hair. He smiled, *This beautiful girl is my girl..*

He took a Post-it note and scribbled, 'Yoonmi-ah, I'm going home now. Rest at home tomorrow and don't come to school, since your ankle is still hurt. I will get you breakfast tomorrow before going to school. Open the door for me and don't eat instant noodles already!' 

He pecked your fore head and pulled your blanket to cover you. He stood up from your bed, walked out of your house and went home. 

He looked at the watch which said 10:45PM. As he passed by an alley, he heard someone call him. He turned around and saw a girl smirking at him. He turned back and continued to walk. She called, "Yah. Jung Daehyun. This is something about your girl. Do you still want to walk away?" Daehyun stopped and turned around. She smirked, "That's right, Daehyun.. I am Shin Yoon Hee.. and I have something to tell you." He glared at her, *This girl is the one who hurt Yoonmi.*

She tapped her chin, "Now, will you just relax? I only want you to help me do something." She continued, "My cousin, Jang Hyo Min, Yoon Mi's classmate, has her eyes on you. I want you to date her. She's pretty and rich. Isn't that what all guys want?" He clenched his fists, *Not me.* He walked away from Yoon Hee.

She said, "If you're just going to do that, I think I will need to hurt her." He turned around and glared at Yoon Hee as if he could kill her. She nodded, "I think you can't accept this yet, but I will you give you until tomorrow to give me the answer. Till then, Daehyun." She turned around and walked away, leaving an angry Daehyun behind. After that, Daehyun also walked home, but what was in his mind was Yoon Hee's words. He scoffed, *I won't betray Yoon Mi. I will protect her.* He clenched his fists tight and continued walking to his house.

- The Next Day -

You woke up and saw Daehyun's note. You literally melted at what he did. You whispered to yourself, "He's so sweet." The doorbell went and you walked to the door, to see Daehyun. He passed you your breakfast. You hugged him tightly and smiled, "Oppa. Thank you." He patted your head and answered, "Not a problem if what I'm doing is for you." *Yoonmi-ah..* You pulled away and laughed, "Oppa, you're getting greasier. Anyway, you should get to school now."

He nodded, "I guess so. See you later, then. I will come by again." You nagged, "I know I know. You need to get going now." He sighed, "Okay, bye, Granny Yoon Mi."

Before you could nag even further, Daehyun walked away. You laughed as you closed the door and placed the breakfast on the table. You went to brush your teeth and went to the table. You took the box out from the bag and softened at what you saw. You read the note, 'Good morning! I asked my mum to make kimbab for you. Enjoy eating it, okay? -Daehyun' 

You took the kimbab and placed it inside your mouth. Daehyun's mum's cooking was heavenly. You softened at how Daehyun asked his mum to make kimbab for you.

Daehyun reached the school and when he was about to walk into the school building, he saw Yoon Hee smiling at him. She asked, "So how is it, Daehyun? Agree?" He shook his head, *I will never agree.* Daehyun walked away from Yoon Hee, which made Yoon Hee smirk. She took her phone out and called, "Yah. Do what I told you to do yesterday."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Oops. That Yoon Hee girl is going to ask someone to deal with you. Do you think Daehyun would give in later? Yes? No? Don't know? Well~ Comment and Subscribe please! ^__^ I love all my subscribers. Do COMMENT if you already subscribed. Do SUBSCRIBE if you haven't subscribed. Do COMMENT after you subscribed!

Anyway, tell me if you want to end up with Daehyun or Woohyun!! I'm just curious~ (Starts singing SHERLOCK).. ^^;;

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ^w^