The clinic

Love Of A Bully..

Woohyun looked at his reply, and sighed, "Am I too mean? Ahh.. I don't know. Why am I treating her like this to grab her attention? I mean, she's injured now, right?" He looked at his phone, hoping for a quick reply from you. You were walking out of your house and walking to the subway.

Your house and your school was six stations apart. You thought that since the roads are jammed now, taking the subway would be a better choice than the taxi or the bus.

Your ankle hurt every step you made but you tried to endure it. You were half annoyed and half afraid about Woohyun, to be honest. You were afraid that he would shout or yell at you if you were late or worse, if you didn't show up.

In fact, you didn't liked anyone who bossed you around like this, but you didn't hate them. You were used to people being like this but you really disliked how they treated you. You wished that they would see you as a human instead of something else. However, your wishes never came true. Those people, who bullied you, continued to do so.

After walking(or limping), your ankle hurt a lot. However, you already reached the subway. You hoped that the train wasn't packed like sardines, so that you could get a seat. In reality, everything was opposite. The trains were packed with people and all of the seats were obviously taken. The only seats left was the privileged seats and of course, you couldn't sit on those. *Ahh! Why is everything going against me?* You cried in your mind.

When you reached your school station, everyone went out of the train, leaving your mouth hung wide open. You sighed, "What is this?!" Your ankle was hurting a lot more as you stood there for at least 45minutes or not, longer.

On the other hand, Woohyun was waiting for you at the cafe. He was rather worried about you. He wanted to call you to cancel off the meeting but his self-esteem wouldn't let him do so. He didn't want to look like some idiot who asked someone to go out and cancelled the whole thing in the end. Instead of calling you to cancel, he planned to call you to come faster.

As he placed his phone next to his ear, you arrived at the cafe, looking for him. He raised his hands and waved, "Yah! Kim Yoon Mi!" You sighed and walked over to where Woohyun was. You whispered, "Can you be softer?! Everyone's looking at us!" Woohyun looked around to see everyone in the cafe looking at both of them. He smiled cheekily, "Ah~ Sorry." You rolled your eyes a little and handed out the uniform, "Your uniform.. And can I go now?"

He laughed, "Haha! I was just kidding. Who the heck wants to go school now. Although the fact that I don't have the uniform is true, I won't go to school already. Just look at the time. Close to 11AM.." You glared at him, "Yah. Nam Woohyun! My ankle is hurt and I walked so long for you. Now you tell me that you were just kidding?! Are you serious?!" He smirked, "Yes. I'm kidding that I'm kidding that I'm kidding. Catch that yourself." You were so angry that he was only joking. You thought that he really needed the uniform. Woohyun felt his heart flutter when he saw your pout, *I just.. wanted to see how you were doing.. Seems like you're doing better now.*

You stood up and said sternly, "I'm leaving now." You turned around and walked off quickly. Woohyun saw your swollen ankle and couldn't help to feel guilty. He stood up and ran after you. He caught your hand, making you stop. You turned around, seeing that it was Woohyun(again). You asked, "So, Woohyun-ssi, what do you want again?"

He answered, "We're going to the clinic. Just look at your ankle." You shook your head, "Don't want!" He looked at you sternly and said, "Your ankle would get worser. So JUST come with me!" His stern glare made you flinch and stand rooted to the ground. Woohyun carried you bridal style which made you came back to real life. You struggled, "Yah! Let me down!" He stared at you before saying, "No. Your ankle is hurt like that. I won't let you." You mumbled, "Whose fault is it that made it swollen like that?!"

Woohyun felt his heart beating at a rapid speed when he carried you to the clinic, *... You're the first person whom I felt like that towards.* He looked at your unwilling face and wanted to stifle a laugh but controlled himself, *She's so cute.*

When both of you reached the clinic, Woohyun placed you down, letting you sit at the sofa before going to the reception counter. He came back and said, "Your number is 6.." You gasped, "Yah! Are you serious?! I didn't bring any cash along, plus this clinic looks expensive." Woohyun scoffed, "I'll pay for you but you'll have to do more things for me in the future." *In order to see you individually more..* You screamed in your mind, *I don't want to help you do more things!!!!* You pouted again, which made Woohyun's heart flutter once more.

You went into the consultation room and came out with your ankle wrapped. With the wrap, you felt that the pain was lighter and that you could walk better. The lady called for your number. Woohyun and you walked over. She smiled and said, "The total price will be $50." You gulped, *$50?* At that moment, Woohyun grabbed his wallet and took out his ATM card. The payment was soon made and both of you left the clinic.

You didn't know why but you felt a bit indebted to Woohyun. You felt that it was wrong to make him pay for you, but you really didn't know why. It felt like you did something real wrong.

Author's Note: I couldn't stop typing when I wrote this chapter, really! Isshhh~ Let me explain to those who can't catch the storyline. Woohyun likes you but wants to grab your attention. You are a girl who don't pay notice to boys, plus you already have a boyfriend, Daehyun. Hence, Woohyun thought that "bullying" you might be the best way. Well, for Woohyun, the way of his bully is asking you to do things, but he does see you as a human.