Danger + Saving Yoonmi(PART I)

Love Of A Bully..

 

Author’s POV

 

For the next few weeks, Daehyun waited outside your class whenever he finished his. He was utterly worried that Hyomin would lay her finger on you. You, who didn’t feel good about all those things that he did for you, were at a loss. You didn’t know if you should tell Daehyun about your feelings.

That particular Thursday, you decided to tell him about his feelings.

The both of you were walking out of school, as Daehyun wanted to send you home safely to your doorstep.

You stopped in your tracks as you walked across the field which would lead to the gates, and started, “Oppa.”

“Hmm,” He looked at you, worriedly.

“L-let’s,” you gulped, as tears welled up in your eyes, “B-break up.”

His eyes widened and he said, with his voice shaking a bit, “What’s wrong? Is it me? Am I too protective recently that you can’t stand it? Why?”

You shook your head, “It’s not you.”

You continued, “It’s not you, oppa. It’s just me, who changed my feelings towards you. I’m really sorry, oppa.”

He looked down, with tears flowing down his face, asking, “Do you like Woohyun now?”

You nodded, “I-i..”

He forcefully smiled, “D-don’t have to say anything. I know how you feel towards him.”

*I knew this day would come, but I didn’t know it would be this fast,* The tingly pain pierced through his heart as he thought.

He sighed, but still continued to place that forced smile on his face, “Can I just… finish what I’m supposed to do today? Which is to send you back home safe and sound, will you let me do so?”

You shook your head, and said, “Oppa, I don’t want to trouble you anymore. I don’t think anything would happen to me. When I reach home, I will message you okay?”

Before Daehyun could argue, you turned around and ran out of the school quickly. You knew that Daehyun was keeping his soft side from you, and he didn’t want you to see that he was hurting. He wanted you to see that it was okay to let go of him and chase after your happiness.

When you stepped out of the school and were ready to walk to the nearest bus stop to board the bus home, three men, who were wearing black, came out of a car, and forcefully grabbed you and threw you into the car.

Daehyun, who saw that, while he was chasing after you, ran after the car who abducted you. He shouted as he chased, “Yah!! Yoonmi-ah!! Stop!”

As the car drove off, you turned around and looked at Daehyun who was chasing after the car, you kept on shouting his Daehyun, with fear engulfing you.

One of the men, who were sitting beside you at the back, then shouted at you and asked you to keep your mouth shut. The other then used a handkerchief to cover your mouth long enough to make you faint.

 

Daehyun, on the other hand, was looking for Woohyun frantically. He found him still in his class, listening to his teacher’s lecture, not knowing anything which happened, apparently.

He opened the door, and shouted, “Nam Woohyun! Yoonmi was brought away by these three men….. I can’t seem to contact her right now… a-and…a-and…”

Before Daehyun could explain even further, Woohyun stood up and ran out of the class, to find her. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Daehyun then chased after Woohyun, who ran out of the class, to find her, not even knowing where they brought her to.

Woohyun’s and Daehyun’s phone then vibrated. They both looked at the message which came from Hyomin and it stated:

“Ha, who said that I wasn’t capable of doing such things? After today, Daehyun oppa would probably be mine, if everything goes on smoothly.”

After seeing that message, Woohyun kept on mumbling to himself, hoping that you were safe and sound.

Daehyun whom then actually caught up with Woohyun, grabbed his shoulders and shouted at him, “I know you’re anxious and worried because I am, as well. But can you calm yourself down, because we need to find out where she is first!”

Woohyun calmed himself a little then took out his phone and called Yoonhee. Myungsoo peeked at his phone and asked, “Why are you calling Yoonhee at this point of time?”

Daehyun explained, “Hyomin is Yoonhee’s cousin. We can at least try to get some leads from her.”

After a few rings, Yoonhee picked up and greeted Woohyun happily, “Oh, Woohyun oppa. Hello.”

Woohyun said, “Do you know where Hyomin brought Yoonmi to? She seemingly asked some people to bring Yoonmi away to some place and is probably going to do some stupid stuff to her. It’s a life, Yoonhee. Please tell me.”

Yoonhee scoffed, “Why must I tell you where she is?”

Woohyun then replied, “She’s your sister, Yoonhee. I don’t want abeoji and also your twin, who gets along with Yoonmi, to feel hurt when they realized that Yoonmi is gone for good. It would hurt so many people, including Daehyun, me, and a lot of people who actually cares for Yoonmi.”

Yoonhee sighed, “Even if you bring my step dad and twin out, I wouldn’t know where she would have had brought her to. But I can try calling her to ask. I would do a conference call, and then you can hear for yourself what she says.”

“Thank you so much,” Woohyun said as his voice shook a little. The three other boys looked at him as he conversed. They were equally as worried as him. Yoonmi is a human and anyone who is related to her will definitely feel the same amount of worry.

“Yeah, eonni,” Hyomin picked up the phone.

“Yah, my friend, Minjoo, saw these three men bringing away that Yoonmi. Was it you?” Yoonhee asked.

“Yeah, so what if it’s me,” Hyomin scoffed, “It’s not like you actually helped me to keep Daehyun beside me. If she’s dead, Daehyun would be with me and Woohyun would be with you. Nobody would disturb us anymore, right?”

“W-wait, so you’re telling me you’re doing something to her right now? Oh great, can I be there too? I wanna see this grand day.” Yoonhee acted as if she was delighted to see that, but was feeling disgusted at that moment as she definitely did not want to see someone die.

“Oh, okay! E-erm… I’m at this isolated warehouse at the very quiet end of the Han River. Eonni, I will wait for you to come,” she said.

“O-oh, okay, I’ll be there in a while,” Yoonhee replied.

Hyomin then ended her call at that very moment.

“E-erm,” Yoonhee said, “I will ask my dad and Hyo’s family to ask some police and ambulance, in case of any emergencies, to go over to the venue to suppress her. You guys try to go there faster and stop her.”

“Alright,” Woohyun nodded, “Thanks, Yoonhee.”

“No problem,” Yoonhee said, with a little bit of delight, as it was the first time Woohyun was appreciating her effort.

Woohyun then placed down his phone and told the three other boys where Yoonmi was. They then flagged a taxi and hurriedly went down to the location.

 

 

You opened your eyes slowly to see a very unfamiliar place with a heavy cigarette smell. Hyomin, then walked over to her, and smirked, “Look who has woke up.”

Hyomin said, with tears welling up in her eyes, and sent a slap across your face, “Who are you to deserve so many people’s love? Who are you to deserve Daehyun’s love? You’re nothing. You have no money, a Dad who actually abandoned you; you definitely have no status unlike me. I have unlimited money, the status and everything that you don’t have.”

She continued, “Why does Daehyun even like you in the first place? Who are you to make him feel that you’re everything in his life?”

She then grabbed one of the guns from the three men and smirked, “That’s why you should not even be in this world.”

You tried to shout but your mouth was taped. Your calls were definitely useless as you were in an isolated place.

Tears of fear flowed out of your face and you couldn’t stop thinking about Woohyun. *Woohyun oppa…*

You definitely did not want to die at that very moment. “Oh yeah,” she smirked, “I have to wait for Yoonhee to come here before I send you off.”

She laughed hysterically, while tears continued to roll down her cheeks, “I seriously don’t understand. You have Daehyun, but you also have Woohyun. Why can’t you just take another guy who’s more worth your love? You’re not pretty enough and like what I said, you don’t have everything. You have nothing.”

On the other hand, Woohyun and the rest were reaching the place very soon. At that very moment, both Daehyun and Woohyun’s heart were racing so badly that it would burst. It was racing out of anxiety and fear. They didn’t know what that crazy girl would actually do to you.

“Hyung. Daehyun,” Myungsoo called, “Don’t be too anxious. We still have to face her later. Don’t let your anxiety get into the way, understand?”

Woohyun and Daehyun then both nodded a little. Woohyun sighed, while fiddling with his fingers, *It’s so hard to keep myself calm. I mean, it’s Yoonmi we’re talking about in here.*

After another 5 minutes, the four of them reached the location and saw the isolated warehouse. Without thinking any further, Woohyun ran into the warehouse and saw Hyomin pointing a gun at Yoonmi. 

Author's Note:

Comment more ... <3

and subscribe if you haven't!! Love you all, subbies^^