- Chpt 21 -

Love Of A Bully..

*What did he just say?* You paused for a moment. Woohyun realized what he was saying and immediately looked away. He pointed at the door and laughed awkwardly, "I shall go out for a while. Uh, you rest?" You nodded, "Ahh? Yeah, okay." You slipped yourself in bed and turned away from him.

 

He walked out of the ward and sighed, "What was I thinking? Why did I tell her that?"

 

He decided to walk in the garden downstairs, before going up to visit you again. After reflecting on his actions for a long time, he still couldn't figure out why he would tell you all those. It wasn't like his usual style at all.  On the other hand, you were rather dumbfounded that he said he cared about you, that he bothered about you. You were rather shocked that the Nam Woohyun who forced you to do things would actually say that.

 

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep. However, all you could hear was, "I care about you." You sat up and sighed with hints of frustration.

 

Woohyun sat on a bench in the garden and looked at the blue sky. *Do I really care about you that much, Yoonmi-ah.. I don't know, but you're the first person who I did all these things to. All the girls I liked before, all threw me away after they knew about my background. You still continued to talk to me, despite knowing my background..*

 

He continued, *Do I like you that much that I can't control what I say, what I do? I don't know, Yoonmi. Its like... you make me feel like talking to you, your personality differs from other girls outside. When I'm with you, I can't control my thinking.*

 

After 2 hours, he went back to your room and realized that you were sleeping. The glucose that was inserted to you was already finished as well. The nurse came in and smiled, "She's fine to go off now." He nodded and smiled back, happy that you were fine. The nurse shook you and asked you to wake up, since you were perfectly fine to go home already. You sat up, rubbing your eyes.

 

When you saw Woohyun, you immediately looked away. Woohyun sighed mentally, *All my fault. Now we're awkward..* When the nurse was done with her job, she smiled and said, "Your boyfriend is really nice to you. The way he brought you in when you were having a really bad fever. You must cherish him, alright?"

 

You laughed awkwardly, "He's not my boyfriend, unnie. You got it wrong. He's just.... just.... a friend." Woohyun felt his heart break into smithereens, *Just a friend? Well.. I don't think she would like me anything more than .. that.* The nurse blinked, "Oh my gosh. I didn't know, I'm so sorry." You smiled, "Its okay, unnie. You didn't know it anyway."

 

After the nurse left, you packed your stuff and Woohyun walked out of the ward with you, ready to get home.

 

He asked, "Do you know your mother has to be back until another 2 weeks?" You looked at him and shook your head, asking, "No.. Why? I thought she was supposed to be back by this week." He nodded and said, "Oh. I called her a while ago, when I brought you to the hospital. She told me that she was going to come back 2 weeks later." You sighed, *Its going to be more than a month since she left.*

 

He looked at you and decided not to probe further.

 

A familiar voice called out, "Oh my gosh~ Yoonmi-ah! Woohyun-ssi!" 

 

=======================================================================================

Okay. Another chapter~ ^^ How's this coming up? Comments and more subscriptions please~^^ Who do you think it would be? COMMENT AND TELL ME <3