I'm Sorry

Love Of A Bully..

 

Chapter 35: I'm Sorry

 

A/N: A short letter from me later on at the end of the chapter.

--

Daehyun sighed as he looked at you. You were just sitting aside and munching on your own food quietly. Ever since he remembered you and went back to you, he felt like it was as if that the both of you had distanced from each other, comparing to the past. At that moment, a voice that Daehyun dreaded to hear appeared from behind. She plumped herself beside him and clinged her arms on his.

“Hyomin,” Daehyun snapped, “Stop this alright? I already know that you aren’t my girlfriend anymore and I don’t see why you should continue doing this.”

Woohyun looked at the three of you, from where he was sitting. Although there was a big scene between the both of them, the quiet and blanked out you was definitely more worrying for him, than the two people who were solving their own conflict.

Hyomin glared at you, who wasn’t even paying attention to your surroundings, apparently still affected by Woohyun’s words. “What do you even mean,” she laughed nervously, “I’m your girlfriend right?”

“Not anymore now,” he finished up, “We ended here or rather I didn’t even want to start with you.”All eyes were on the two of them as they conversed. Hyomin felt rather insulted and annoyed for being made fun of like this and being gossiped by other people. “I thought you lost your memories forever,” she said sadly.

Although she was bad for snatching your boyfriend away from you, she was still very in love with Daehyun and whatever she told Daehyun was from her heart. “I thought I would,” he smirked, “but I guess not.”

He then continued, “But you do know that you can’t force love right? To be frank, even from the start, I was really uncomfortable with you. When you kissed me, it felt like everything wasn’t right and you weren’t the right one for me. If you were really my girl, I wouldn’t have felt this way. I would never have that kind of feeling.”

Hyomin sighed, “Alright, I get it. I’m going off right now.” She turned around and ran out of the cafeteria with eyes set on her.

After she left the cafeteria, Daehyun glared at all the people who were looking at him and they quickly went back into doing his own things, almost immediately. He softened at the sight of the broken-looking Yoonmi. “Yoonmi-ah,” he called.

You snapped out from your thoughts and blinked, “What?”

Daehyun sighed, “Did you even know what happened just now?”

You thought for a while then shook your head, “Nope, what happened?”

He looked away and smiled, “Nothing much. It’s something that you shouldn’t be bothering.”

You shrugged, “If you say so.” Daehyun held your hand and smiled, “You know you can tell me if anything happens, right?”

You gave him a smile and nodded, “Yeah, I know.”

After lunch, the both of you walked back to class together. Since Daehyun and you weren’t in the first class, the both of you separated and went back to your own respective classes. You sat at your own seat as you dazed away from reality. *Why do I feel empty even when Daehyun is back to me already? Isn’t that what I want?*

To be frank, you felt a little empty even after Daehyun returned to you suddenly. It felt like as if another part of you were broken once again, but you were rather sure it was because of Woohyun’s words. Suddenly, a slam on the table made you snap out of your thoughts. “Yah,” you looked at Hyomin, who was glaring at you.

“What you do you want?” you looked at her with your eyes filled with boredom. You weren’t in the mood to entertain her, because you were troubled enough already and you didn’t really want to see her as well.

She glared at you, “You come out.” You followed her out of the class, like what she wanted, wanting to finish off that business as soon as possible. Woohyun and his friends, who were walking back to the class, saw Hyomin and you walk out of the class. 

“Ey,” Sungyeol blinked, “Why are the two of them together?”

“Yeah,” Myungsoo nodded, “I thought Hyomin hated her. She had a scary looking look on her face. Something bad is going to happen, I guess.”

Not sure if Woohyun had heard the boys or not, he was also wondering why the both of them were together. *Crap* he cursed *What if she beat her up?* He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Myungsoo and Sungyeol, saying, “Help me tell teacher that I’m out for a while. He won’t scold me, I guess. Student matters are the excuse, okay?”

With that, he sped up and chased after the two of you.

Hyomin brought you to a room which was located at the top floor of the school which was usually isolated and empty. You looked into the room and saw a couple of other girls from the senior year as well. You looked at the amount of people and couldn’t help but feel scared. You were outnumbered by those people.

“So,” she smirked, “you better return Daehyun to me, do you get it? Before I beat you up, you better reply me.”

“Well,” you replied, “since when Daehyun was your boyfriend?” You continued, “He was mine in the first place until you used a despicable way to snatch my boyfriend and be a backstabber.”She shook her head, and laughed evilly, “Well, you don’t learn your lesson, don’t you?”

She looked at her friends and smirked, “Go on.”

One of the girls stormed forward and gave you a hard slap on the face, making you fall on the face. You shrieked a bit because of the pain. However, being the person that you were, you continued to let them beat you, because you were literally defenseless. They were kicking you, slapping you and punching you. At that very moment, when you felt like blacking out, you heard a very familiar voice which made the girls stop beating you.

Woohyun glared at the girls before him as he looked at the bloodied Yoonmi before him. “What the heck is wrong with you, Jang Hyomin!” He roared loudly. It was the first time everyone in that room saw him act angry. It wasn’t just angry, it was like as if a volcano just erupted. “Jang Hyomin,” he said through his gritted teeth, “Are you still human? You stole her boyfriend and you’re telling her she stole yours? Where’s your shame? Don’t you even feel shame for being like that even she had been for your friend for a while? What if you killed her today?”

Hyomin looked at the floor, as she bit her lips, “I didn’t mean so. I just wanted to give her a lesson; I didn’t mean to beat her until she out.”Woohyun rolled his eyes, “Don’t touch her from now on.” He carried the injured Yoonmi and ran out of the room, wanting to bring her to the nurse’s room, and bring her to the hospital.

Woohyun walked into the room, carrying her, calling out desperately, “Teacher, I need help here. Yoonmi.. Y-yoonmi is injured badly.” The nurse ran out from the room and looked at the badly bruised Yoonmi, “We need to get her to the hospital.” Woohyun placed you on the bed and looked at you with his eyes full of worry.

“I will accompany her here,” he continued, “while you arrange for the ambulance to be over.”

He caressed your injured as his heart started to feel sour. If he didn’t return you back to Daehyun, would things have had ended like that? If he kept you by his side, nothing of the sort would had happen to you, right?

“I’m sorry,” he muttered, “I’m really sorry, Yoonmi.”

--

-Author’s Note-

Hello everyone,

I know everyone must had waited very long for my updates. I would like to apologize for everything. I’m trying my best to update quickly, along with the things that I’m doing right now…. I’m really sorry for not updating for such a long time… I really am. Subscribe and comment to my latest chapter please :) Loves subbies :) - jesslyn1234