They're All Lying, Right?

Love Of A Bully..

You looked at Woohyun and shook your head, "Its okay." He laughed, "It's okay, you can laugh if you want to. I know my personal life isn't like a kingka." You blinked and shook your head vigorously. You said, "I never thought of it like that. I'm just kind of surprised that you live in this kind of condition."

 

He asked, "Do you feel better now?" You nodded and gave him a little smile. He nodded and asked again, "Why aren't you with Jung Daehyun today?" You thought of Daehyun and tears brimmed in your eyes again. He questioned with worry, "Yah, are you fine?" You coughed, "Yeah, I am.." You stood up and smiled with teary eyes, "I think I should go now. I shouldn't trouble you too much."

 

He held your arm as you wanted to leave, making you turn and look at him. He had this sincere look on his eye when he looked at you. "You're such a bad liar. Do you know that, Yoon Mi?" he continued, "What did Daehyun say to you?"

 

You took his hand away from yours and sighed, "Thanks for your concern but this is something between Daehyun and I.." He scoffed, "Daehyun and you? How are you going to salvage it when he lost his memories permanently?" He said, "I...." You asked, "What?" He continued, "I want to help you, Yoon Mi."

 

You sighed and looked away, "I know you want to help .. but this can't be helped. It must be solved between Daehyun and I. There must be something wrong with Daehyun. He didn't lose his memories permanently." He shook you and looked into your eyes, saying, "Yah, Kim Yoon Mi. He lost his memories through an accident. The doctor already confirmed that."

 

You blinked to fight away your tears and choked, "W-what? How did you know?" He sighed, "You don't have to know, but.. you have to accept the truth, Yoon Mi-ah."

 

You took your bag and walked out of his house, after hearing what Woohyun said. You cried on your way down, *Oppa won't forget me. He told me that. He promised me. Oppa won't. There must be something wrong with Daehyun. Yoon Hee must had told him to forget me.*

 

- Flashback -

 

Daehyun and you were holding hands, walking by the beach. You smiled, "Oppa. This is so romantic. I didn't know oppa was like that." He laughed, "Weren't you the one who wanted to come here? Silly girl." You blinked, "Really? I said I wanted to come here? I thought it was oppa."

 

He shook his head, and smiled in defeat, *This silly girl..* Both of you then sat by the sea, enjoying the natural breeze. You smiled as you placed your head on his shoulder. You asked, "Oppa..?"

 

He looked at you and asked, "Yeah?" You said, "Oppa, we'll be together forever, right? You won't leave me like how grandma left me suddenly right?" He chuckled as he your hair, "Of course, Yoonmi."

 

You continued, "Oppa..." He laughed, "Now what?" You asked, "Oppa... Will you forget me suddenly.. One day? Maybe if you got amnesia or something."

 

He chuckled, "Of course not, Yoon Mi. Even if the whole world cannot remember you, I will. Even if I really had amnesia and I forgot everything, I would still remember you. You're inside my brain, and my heart. Carved inside, deep inside, that I can't forget you. You're such a silly girl, Yoon Mi. Of course I would remember you." You beamed, "Promise?" He nodded, "Promise, Yoon Mi."

 

- Flashback end -

 

You walked as your tears fell from your eyes. You stuttered, "Oppa... promised me that he would be there for me forever.. Oppa promised me that even he forgot the world, he would remember me.. Oppa, you won't lie to me right? They're all lying to me, right? Oppa, you won't forget about me right?" Your legs gave way as you sat on the ground, crying. *Oppa...*

 

Woohyun, who was behind you, looked at your sulking back view and knew that you were crying. He didn't know why, but it was like the last time. His legs were rooted to the ground. He knew that you were crying, but he didn't know what to do, what to say to make you feel better.

 

======================================================================

Comment and subscribe please! 

I finally completed my chinese exams, HAHAHA. Free to write fanfics now. :)