Who Are You.

Love Of A Bully..

Yoon Hee asked, "So.. Can I go in and visit him?" The doctor nodded, "Yes you may." She bowed as the doctor walked away. She took her phone and dialled someone. She smirked, "Yah, come over to the hospital. Daehyun's in here. If you want him, then come quick." She placed her phone in her bag and went into the ward. When she walked in, Daehyun was clutching his head and sitting up. He looked at Yoon Hee and asked, "Who are you?"

 

She laughed, "I'm your friend, Yoon Hee, remember? Well. You lost your memories.. So, I won't be sad even if you can't remember me." He nodded and gave a little apologetic smile.

 

After half an hour, someone barged into the ward, looking at Daehyun. He looked at Yoon Hee before asking, "Who is she?" She started explaining to him who she was.

 

On the other hand, you were alone at home, looking at your phone, sighing, "Oppa.. Where are you? Why didn't you call?" You had no idea of what had happened to Daehyun and was upset because he didn't call you as promised. You shrugged, "There shouldn't be anything wrong. Daehyun oppa must be too busy to call me."

 

Although you said that verbally, you had a queasy feeling. However, you shrugged that off quickly as you remembered about the trip home.

 

- Flash back -

 

Woohyun and you walked quietly on the streets. It was a rather awkward silence. Woohyun coughed, "*cough* So.....How long have you known Daehyun?" You answered as asked, "Uh.. We knew each other since we were in middle school." He nodded, "I see." *That's a long period of time*, He thought.

 

You walked into the subway, and he asked, "You have to take the subway?" You looked at him, and nodded.  *Why does he have so many questions to ask?*

 

On the train, he asked, "Do you stay alone at home?" You glanced at him weirdly before saying, "Not really. My mum does stay with me. There was my grandmother but now she doesn't stay with me anymore." He blinked, "Why?" You sighed, "She passed away last year.." His eyes widened before saying, "Oh. Sorry, I didn't know." You shook your head to show that it was alright. Despite the fact that you could face your grandmother's death, your heart would always cringe at the topic.

 

You questioned with curiousity, "Why are you asking me so many things?" He laughed, "Nothing." *I just want to know more about you, Yoon Mi.* You raised an eyebrow before looking away. Both of you were quiet on the train.

 

From the corner of Woohyun's eyes, he saw that a few boys were eying you. He heard one of the boys say, "Look at that girl. She may be a nerd, but she's hot." He looked at you and saw that you were rather uneasy. He glared at the boys before grabbing onto your shoulder. You flinched and whispered, "What are you doing?"

 

He looked at you and said, "If you want those boys to lay their hands on you." You gulped and kept quiet. When both of you got down the train, he let go his grasp onto you. You looked at him and softened, "Thank you, Woohyun." He waved, "It's nothing." Both of you went out of the subway.

 

As both of you were walking to your house,  you observed him, *How can you be so annoying and nice at the same time?* He looked at you weirdly and asked, "Yah! Why are you looking at me like?" He smiled cheesily, "Ah. I know. You're in love with me right?" You pouted, "Psh. Who is in love with you?" His face went nearer to you as he smiled. You pushed his face away and walked quickly.

 

He pouted and shouted, "Yah! Wait up!"

 

When you reached your house, you bowed, "Thank you." He shrugged, "It's nothing." You pointed at your house and laughed awkwardly, "I guess I should go in now. See you tomorrow, Woohyun." You turned around and walked into the apartment.

 

- Flashback end -

 

The next morning, you went to school alone as Daehyun didn't come and pick you up. You brought a box of food which Daehyun loved to eat. However, you were in doubt on your way to school as you really didn't know why Daehyun didn't contact you for the whole night. When you reached school, everyone was looking at you and whispering, "Hey. I heard that ....."

 

You didn't really catch the last part of the sentence and just shrugged it off, thinking that nothing bad had happened. *They are forever spreading rumours about me.*

 

Firstly, you went to Daehyun's class and asked, "Uh.. Is Daehyun here yet?" They all looked at you and shook their heads. When you went out of the class, they started whispering to each other. Things were getting really fishy. You suddenly remembered that Daehyun likes to go to the rooftop if he had something on his mind. So, you decided to go to the rooftop.

 

You walked up the rooftop with your fastest pace and opened the door to see something. Daehyun was hugging Hyomin, her hair and giving her little pecks. Your heart cringed at the sight of your boyfriend hugging your friend. The bag from your hand dropped, and Daehyun glared at you as if he was saying, "Shut up." He placed Hyomin at the bench before walking to you.

 

He gave you a cold stare. He said with a low and menacing voice, "I don't know who you are and why are you here, but don't disturb my girl who's sleeping and just scram."

================================================

Hello! Why isn't any of you commenting..? I want to read comments.. Do comment please <3 <3 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE <3