A Day Out With Woohyun

Love Of A Bully..

 

You opened your eyes to the commotion that your phone made. You grumbled, *Who the heck would call me…*

 

Without looking at the caller ID, you answered the phone lazily, “Hello.. Who is this?” The person, who made the call, laughed, “Yah, Kim Yoon Mi.. Are you that tired? I’m guessing that you didn’t look at the caller ID.. I’m Nam Woohyun.”

 

You sat up immediately and asked, “Oh! Why are you calling at such an early time?”

 

He chuckled, “Oh my god. Its 10:30am already and you call this early?” You sighed, “B-but it’s a Saturday..” Before you could finish talking, he said, “I’ll be reaching your house in around 1 hour 30 minutes time. Let’s just go out today. Be prepared at 12pm.”  After finishing his sentence, he placed the phone down.

 

You jumped out from the bed and walked to the bathroom grumpily, *Still as bossy as ever..*

 

You quickly brushed your teeth and showered, getting ready to change and wait for that guy. You walked to your closet and opened it, *Why am I thinking so much when I’m just going out with him? I mean.. He isn’t my boyfriend or anything..*

 

Your heart turned sour at the thought of the word boyfriend, *Daehyun..* However, not wanting to affect your emotions again, you shrugged off your thoughts and continued to choose your clothes. At last, you finally chose something that you thought it would look nice.

(what you wore) http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ozjeCuSF1qi3cxbo1_500.png

 

After you got everything ready, you realized that it was only 11:30am. You sat at the sofa and pouted, *Why am I being so flushed up because of him?*

 

 At 12pm, your doorbell rang. You walked to the door and opened it, revealing Woohyun. He smiled, “Ready?” You nodded and he pulled you out of your house.

 

You yelled at him, “Yah!! Where are we going?” He stopped and looked at you, “Do you not realize that people are staring at us again?” You pouted, “But at least tell me where we are going!”

 

Woohyun blushed a little at your pouty face, *She’s so cute.* He laughed, “We’re gonna go Hong Dae today.”

 

You nodded, “I get it but do not pull me around, get it?” He chuckled, “Okay~”

 

Both of you had a quiet and rather awkward walk towards the subway station. You coughed, “Uh..about the other day.. were you serious?” He answered, “Yeah. I was serious.”

 

You nodded and kind of regretted asking that question as the atmosphere was even more awkward. The quiet and awkward trip continued all the way until both of you reached your destination – Hongdae.

http://www.mangovine.net/images/uploads/hongdae-street.jpg

Your eyes widened as Woohyun suddenly grabbed hold of your hand. He winked, “Yah. You wouldn’t want to go missing.”

 

You didn’t know why but you felt like your heart beat at a 120 kilometers per hour, or as much as the speed of a Formula 1 racer would drive his car at. *I can’t get used to Woohyun being like this.*

 

After walking for a while, he turned and asked, “Ey~ Its past lunch time already. Do you want to go for lunch first?” The moment he mentioned about lunch, your stomach growled as if it was begging for food. You nodded, “Okay~ but what do you want to eat?”

 

He laughed, “I brought you here to relax. So you choose.” You looked at him with a blank stare, *Oh my gosh. You were the one who forced me here in a way.*

 

However, after a while, you shrugged, “Hm.. I know of a very good restaurant here in Hongdae but it serves Italian food. Do you mind?” He smiled, “All your choice. Its kind of new to me as well. Now where’s the restaurant?”

 

You pulled him in the direction where the restaurant was and after 5-10 minutes of you searching for the restaurant, both of you finally arrived at the place, all hungry. Both of you sat in the restaurant and looked at what the menu had to offer.

 

Woohyun blinked, *What are these.* He looked at you as you ordered your food. When you finished ordering, you realized that he was actually looking at you with the ‘How do you know how to order Italian food’ look.

 

You laughed, “I guess I will just order a normal spaghetti for you.” He nodded as you ordered for him. He asked, “Yah. How did you know how to order stuff like this?” You shrugged, “My mum often brought me when she was in Korea.”

 

You continued, “At the thought of her, why isn’t she coming home yet? She’s been postponing her day to come back..” He sighed, “Probably she has some administrative work or her company’s facing some sort of problem right now.” You nodded, “Maybe..”

 

After lunch, both of you went to walk on the main shopping strict in the location. To be honest, you hadn’t felt so carefree in a while already. With all the drama going on in your life, you felt so stressed.
 

At times, you thanked Woohyun that he actually forced you to come out or you would had been sulking at home. You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard Woohyun’s chuckle. He chuckled, “Yah! Don’t you think this looks like you?” He placed a keychain next to you, “You’re always looking like this when you talk to me.”

http://gashaponrakuen.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/puchikkohoki.jpg?w=535

 

You glared at him as you said, “Do I look this fierce to you..” He laughed, “Just look at you. The same look ahahaha.” You sighed in defeat, “Whatever.”

 

After a few hours, it was time to go back home. He asked, “You don’t wanna have dinner before you go back?” You nodded. For some reason, you did not want the day to end but since Woohyun had something on as he said, you had no choice. You didn’t want to go out alone either.

 

As both of you went on your way back, it was the same as before – quiet. However, both of you weren’t as awkward as before already. To be honest, Woohyun felt himself falling harder for you and for you, you thought that Woohyun was actually rather nice as well.

 

When you reached your house, you smiled a little and thanked him for the day. He waved it off, “It was nothing.” You said, “I think I should go in right now. You should go off for your next appointment too.”

He gave you a little nod as you walked into your house. As you were walking, you turned around and smiled, “See you on Monday.”

 

= Author's Note =

Finished this earlier than planned. ^_^ Hoped its okay! Its a Woohyun X Yoon Mi special for this chapter. More drama would be COMING very soon ^^... Do comment and subscribe if you haven't <3