The Hurt.

Love Of A Bully..

You opened the box and started eating the kimbab made by Daehyun's mum. You smiled, "Aunty always have the best cooking ever." Sometimes, you wished your mum could take time to cook some nice things for you, take you out like what other mothers do. You sighed, "Mum will only be back in another 2 weeks time..."

 You glanced at your empty and quiet house which made you crunch a little. You looked at your kimbab and whispered, "Halmoni.. How I wish you're here with me.. In this empty house."

You took out your phone and looked at the wallpaper. On the lock screen, it was a photo taken by you and your grandmother before she passed away. Tears started to brim at the thoughts of your grandmother.

  You went to your room and the computer. You put on your headphones and and started to browse through different websites which was featuring SHINee. You stood up and turned to walk out of the room. You smiled and looked at the jewelry box. That was another thing your grandmother gave you for one of your birthdays and you didn't really use it until recently as you couldn't bear to open it.

You walked to the kitchen and poured a cup of water. As you were drinking your water, your door was kicked open by three men who were wearing black suits. The man in the middle ordered, "Go and do what Missy asked us to." Your eyes widened and shouted, "Who are you?!"

The three men started to rummage your house which made you became real scared and afraid. You tried to block them from thrashing your stuff but you got pushed away in the end.

After thrashing your living room, they went to your bedroom. You ran after them. You shook your head, and mumbled in between your tears, "N-no.. Please.. just not that one.." Before you could reach your room, you heard a loud smash on the floor. When they were done messing up your room, they left without words.

You went to your room, and saw that the box and whatever that was inside given by your late grandmother were broken into smithereens. You touched the box and cried, "Halmoni... What is this? Who are those people? What do they want from me? Halmoni... Daehyun..." You broke out into tears as you took the box into your embrace.

Daehyun, on the other hand, had no idea of what had happened to you. He was sitting alone at the roof top, eating his lunch quietly.

Someone laughed, "Oh look. Who is this? Isn't this the Daehyun who seem to be really stubborn? So, have you agreed?" He turned around and saw Yoon Hee looking at him, giving a sly smile.

He looked away from Yoon Hee harshly, making her guess that his answer was probably a NO. She shook her head and smirked, "Well. I think you haven't know what had happened to your baby girl, don't you? I'll do stuff which are way worse if you still continue your stubborn ways, Daehyun-ssi. Know your stand right."

Yoon Hee walked away after finishing her sentences, making Daehyun clench his fists tight behind her. He took out his phone and punched in your number.

As you were in between your tears, your phone rung. You took it out and saw that it was Daehyun. You wiped away your tears and picked up the call. You tried to say as cheerfully as you can, "Oppa! Hi!" He asked sternly, "Did anything happen to you?" You replied, "Ahh? N-no~ Why would you ask something like t-that? I'm using my laptop now..." He asked again, "Really?" You answered, "Yeah~ Why do you ask?"

He said, "N-nothing. I will drop by your house later alright?" You shouted, "What? Oppa! You don't have to!" He questioned, "Are you sure nothing has happened to you?" You quickly replied, "Yes! Of course nothing happened!" *There's something wrong...* he told himself in the back of his mind.

"Oh well.. Okay then.. See you tomorrow," He sighed, "I shall go back to class now. Bye, Yoonmi." You replied, "Bye."

Once you placed the phone down, tears blurred your vision again. You asked yourself, *Didn't you want Daehyun to be with you?"* "But... I don't want him to ditch because of me.." You contined to ask, *I thought you needed Daehyun now, didn't you?* "I need him but school's more important than me somehow.."


--------------

A short chapter update for all of you! I will do a LONG one tomorrow once I get to use the computer! If not updated tomorrow, I'll do it on Tuesday! Please do wait for me! Subscribe and comment please!