I Care About You

Love Of A Bully..

Woohyun decided to walk nearer to you and when he heard your cries, he froze. *She's crying.* He felt really frustrated and helpless. *Why am I like that?!?!* He bent down slowly and asked, "Yah.. Are you.. okay?"


You wiped away your tears and nodded. Woohyun helped you up and sighed, "I should send you home." You pushed him away and rejected, "Sorry. I don't need you to send me home. I can go on my own."


You walked slowly and your head felt faint. After a few more steps, your vision out. Woohyun, who was walking behind you, saw you faint and ran over. He asked, "YAH! Kim Yoonmi! Are you okay?! Kim Yoonmi!" He touched your forehead, realizing that its burning hot, worse than just now.


He hissed, "Crap. I have to get her to the hospital." He carried you and ran to the roadside to catch a taxi, bringing you to the nearest hospital that was there.


You were immediately taken care of once you reached the hospital. Woohyun took your phone out from your bag and looked for a family member's number. When he saw your mum's number, he dialled her.


- Phone conversation with mother -

Woohyun: Hi. Is this Yoonmi's mother?

Mother: Eh? Yes, I am. May I know why are you looking for me? My business trip is extended for another 2 weeks.. Didn't Yoonmi tell you?

Woohyun: She's having a high fever now. In the hospital.

Mother: Aiish. But.. I can't go away now! Uhh, who are you anyway? Where is Daehyun?

Woohyun; I'm Woohyun, Yoonmi's ... uhh.. Friend. Daehyun? He's not.. free today.

Mother: Eh? Ah! Woohyun-ssi. Then can you take care of Yoonmi for me first? I can't go away from here. The company's meeting some difficulty.

Woohyun: Ahh.. Okay, I will.

Mother: Thank you, Woohyun-ssi.

- Phone conversation end -

The nurse came over and told Woohyun you were fine already. He walked into your room and saw your sleeping face. *This angel.. Your mum cares more about her job, than you.. right?*


You opened your eyes slowly and saw Woohyun sitting beside you. When your eyes met his, both of you coughed and looked away. He laughed awkwardly, "You woke up?"


You nodded, "U-uh.. Yes." You looked around and realised that you were in the hospital. You asked, "Am I in a hospital? What's wrong with me?" He sighed, "You had a high fever just now." You blinked, "Just that?" He scoffed and stared at you in disbelief, "What? Just a high fever?"


You nodded, "I always rest at home and take a few flu pills. Then, I'd be perfectly fine!"


He snapped, "Yah! A high fever can't be taken care of like that!" You blinked, "What? Why are you snapping at me like that?!"


He shouted, "I care about you, Kim Yoonmi! I act like I don't. But no matter how much I try to tell myself not to bother myself about you, you would pop up in my mind. I care about you. YOU."


Author's Note: How's this chapter? Is it bad? :( Don't leave me. I'd do better next time. Good and bad critics wanted. I really want some suggestions on how to improve my story. ^^ Tell me who you want yourself(Yoonmi) to be with! Comment and subscribe, okay?^^