CHAPTER 2

Love Of A Bully..

“Please get yourselves a buddy and get prepared to go out for a school tour,” Miss Cho announced. I stood there all alone, as I didn’t know who I could pair up with. I looked around and saw Woohyun giving me the same smirk from earlier.

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see this really pretty girl smiling at me. She said meekly, “Can I be your partner? I can’t seem to find anybody that wants to group with me.”

 

“Sure,” I laughed, “I can’t seem to find anybody that wants to pair up with me anyways.”

 

She shrugged a little before extending her arm for a handshake, saying, “My name is Jang Hyomin. What about yours?”

 

“Kim Yoonmi,” I replied while giving a shy smile, “It’s nice to meet you.” She nodded, “Same here! Well, let’s go!”

 

As we were walking around, we walked past Daehyun’s class. It seems like they still haven’t gone for theirs. I stared at my boyfriend, who seemed like he could fall asleep anytime. Remembering what he mentioned to me about his teacher, I took a quick glance and saw this stern old man. I laughed a little to myself and shook my head, ‘Where is the lie?’

 

Our class first headed to the school garden. I really wanted to visit during the break, because it would be free from students. Nobody has their lunch at the school garden, so yes. I always loved the school garden since it was really serene and I could really do with a getaway from the classmates and constant gossips about me.

 

I beamed with happiness while murmuring to myself, “I really wanted to come here just now…”

 

Woohyun, who happened to be standing behind me, scoffed, “In the end, you didn’t and you knocked into me, while causing me trouble.”

 

I jumped a little, not expecting that he was right behind me. He seemed to have changed into another set of uniform. He rolled his eyes a little and said, “You are lucky that I have an extra set of uniform. But I kind of changed my mind. I will pass you the stained one for you to wash for me.”

 

With that said, I felt my jaw almost reaching the floor. That guy was unbelievable. He said he didn’t need me to do so, and now he wanted me to do it. He was just so fickle-minded.

 

The class was then allowed to walk around and explore the school garden on our own. I slowly explored the place to find a spot that I could call my own. When I was at the quieter area in the garden, I heard something move at the bushes. Out of curiosity, I walked close and pushed the bushes, revealing a kitten.

 

I patted the kitten, and softened as it started to sniffle and the back of my hand. “Kitty, where is your mummy? Are you hungry? School is ending in another hour. I’ll be sure to get you some food. So wait for me here, okay?”

 

Once the kitten fell asleep, I stood up and turned around. I flinched when Woohyun was there staring at me. “Oh my gosh. You scared me! What are you doing here?”

 

He raised an eyebrow and retorted, “Just walking around. We are having the school tour still. What are you doing here? Taking care of some kitty? You do everything huh. From washing clothes to taking care of stray animals.”

 

I rolled my eyes and walked back to join the class. As I joined the class, the kitten came chasing after me. That totally scared the entire class of girls. They were like murmuring and asking if it had a lot of germs or something. Even my new friend, Hyomin, didn’t like the cat.

 

I bent down and got the kitten, carrying it up. “Sorry, Miss Cho. I will go settle this kitten first and I will join the class shortly after.”

 

Miss Cho nodded in consensus, “Thank you, Yoonmi. It is actually the toilet break after this. So, there wouldn’t be any rush.”

 

After settling the kitten down, I went to the restroom. When I walked out of the restroom, Woohyun and some of my other classmates were standing outside to wait for the class to gather. Not paying any attention to them, I walked over to a side and waited.

 

“Yah,” Woohyun asked, “Don’t you need to do anything else? Like make up?”

 

I looked at him and shook my head. He scoffed, “Well, maybe that is why you look like some old witch.” That comment made some of the guys in my class laugh in consensus. I did not want to bother myself with comments like that, so I just ignored him and smiled weakly.

 

After the class gathered, we proceeded to the school laboratory, canteen and some other facilities. In the meantime, Woohyun kept teasing me and it made the class snicker at me on a lot of occasions. It was really irritating and frustrating, honestly. But it was technically my fault for getting into his bad books. I sighed, ‘I can’t wait to see Daehyun oppa after school already.’

 

When the school tour ended, we went back to class for dismissal. I grabbed my bag and left the class to meet Daehyun at the gates. Woohyun walked towards me and handed me a paper bag. He demanded, “Wash as you promised.”

 

I took the paper bag from him without saying anything but a nod. He then walked away to other classmates for some socializing. I scoffed a little, ‘He seems like a friendly person, but he is only friendly to everybody else apart from me.’