Worries Over the Threat

Love Of A Bully..

Hyomin's POV

 

I ran away from the scene and went into the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, as my fists were clenched tightly and my tears were at the edge of my eyes, going to come out from there anytime. My heart hurts. It definitely hurts. I really liked Daehyun.

Although the ways that I used to get Daehyun was deemed to be despicable, I didn't mind it at all. I knew Yoonmi was a nice girl but I just have had to get Daehyun. Everything and everybody else were merely dust and vapor. I just needed Daehyun to look at me and not her, Yoonmi.

I was not joking back there when I said I wanted to get back at them. Daehyun was supposed to be mine and only mine, no matter what. I was so going to grab him back from Yoonmi. I needed him so badly, so badly that I could kill to get him to be with me.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I seriously cannot bear that annoying feeling within me anymore. It was tearing me apart so badly.

 

 

 

Yoonmi's POV

 

"You don't know whose got my back"

That phrase kept replaying through your mind.

Although 9 hours had passed, Hyomin's words were obviously disrupting my normal train of thoughts. I seriously didn't take her words lightly.

I mean it was obvious that Hyomin also liked Daehyun a lot. You couldn't just belittle her just because she was young. She was rich and I believe she can do a lot of things to us if we provoke her. We definitely have to be more careful.

"Yah," a voice called out, making me snap out of my train of thoughts. Daehyun was waving his hands with an amused look. Apparently, he was calling me but I was so absorbed into my own thoughts that I couldn't hear him call me.

"Huh," I looked at him with a puzzled look, "Yeah?"

"I was calling you, babo," Daehyun laughed, "We're here to study for our mid term examinations and you're there thinking of something that I think I should know. So, a penny for your thoughts?"

I laughed, then became silent, "I am bothered by Hyomin's words, seriously."

Daehyun reached for my cheek and smiled gently, "Yah, don't think too much of what she said, because I would be here to protect you no matter what."

I nodded, as my heart felt warmer by a little, "Yeah, I know."

At that moment, I felt really guilty of what I was doing. I was literally leading him on. I wasn't that much in love with him anymore but I really didn't have the courage to tell him what I feel. I didn't wanted to hurt him nor I wanted him to hate me.

I seriously ... didn't want to sabotage that relationship that we had.

For me, it felt not more than platonic. 

However, I just did not dare to confess about what I feel towards him at that very moment.

"Hey," he softened, caressing my cheek as he showed a very concerned look, "Are you okay? You don't look too well, to be honest."

I nodded and faked a smile, which looked real enough, I guess. "Yeah," I replied, "I'm good. Shall we continue to study now?"

He blinked for a moment before looking back at his books and picked up his highlighter again to highlight the notes.

 

My phone vibrated suddenly and made both Daehyun and I startled. I laughed a little and then grabbed my phone to see Woohyun's incoming message.

He wrote: 'Hey, I heard that Hyomin threatened the both of you today. Be careful alright? Especially you. Since her target is you.'

I smiled at his text, but internally. It was like as if the both of us became back to what we were previously. 

Daehyun asked, "Who texted you? You seem like you're delighted."

I smiled sheepishly and then answered, "Well, I ... It's my mother. She says that she's well and I'm really overjoyed because she is well and safe and sound."

He nodded slowly while raising an eyebrow, finding what I just said a little ridiculous. Well it was. My mother never texted me when she was overseas. Not even a single e-mail was sent over, nor a simple phonecall. She was those kind of mother which would actually forget everything when she works.

And of course, it pretty much tells me that she's merely working for the sake of raising me up. She forgot how important the family factor is as well.

Hence, I'm pretty much sure that Daehyun found my words back there a little ridiculous.

After answering Daehyun, I went back to my phone and replied Woohyun. I wrote, 'Yeah, don't worry okay. I'm good and I know Hyomin can't really do anything much to me when I'm with Dae.'

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"Hyung," Myungsoo blinked, "Can you don't just stare at your phone? We're like here to study for our mid year, remember?" 

"Yeah," I laughed, "I remember."

Sungyeol then chuckled, "I bet he is looking at his phone because he is waiting for his particular someone to reply him."

My cheeks then slightly pinked and Myungsoo started to shake his head lightly, while sighing. "See," He sighed, "You're uncontrollably in love with her. Seriously, I can see you pouncing onto her."

My jaws literally dropped at Myungsoo's words. Boy, what was this little kid thinking in his 4 Dimensional mind?

"What are you thinking you are thinking in your mind there behind your skull," I said as I looked at him, with a jokingly stern expression, and then laughed, "But oh boy, I didn't know your mind was so corrupted."

Sungyeol scoffed, "He has been like that ever since he was born, for your information."

He then continued, "Anyway, do you think that Hyomin is gonna be serious on what she's going to do?"

I sighed, "Most probably? I mean, she's got the meanie female cousin as her backup. Though I doubt that girl is going to help her since her deal is done already."

Myungsoo blinked, "What cousin? What girl? What deal? What are you talking about?"

I explained, "The other day when I told you I gave up Yoonmi. It was actually a deal between Yoonhee and I. Yoonhee gave me a decision and asked me to give up Yoonmi and she would give Daehyun back to her. I then asked, okay, not asked. Indirectly forced Yoonmi to tell me her decision. After that, Yoonmi gave me the answer and then everything became like that. Somehow, through her foster father, I also got to confirm that Hyomin was actually her cousin as well."

After I finished explaining, the two of them were literally in shock or were literally lost in my words.

Myungsoo then asked me, "What do you mean by indirectly forced her anyway?"

I then explained to him how I got so agitated and made her answer my question when she probably didn't know what she was thinking and that she was so confused. I sighed, "I'm such an ."

Sungyeol nodded, "Yes, finally something that I agree. To be serious here, you shouldn't force that poor girl to give you the answer. Imagine the pain that she felt back there. Finally, there's something about girls that you don't understand."

Myungsoo sighed, "Love is blind, somehow. Understand it, choding hyung."

He pouted, "Oh mai gawd, Kim Myungsoo, I know I'm a choding but please do not ever shout it out into my face."

Oh, I looked at the both of them as they continued to quarrel. If Sungyeol was a girl, Myungsoo would be the guy for her, or .... him.

"Hey," I started, chuckling a bit.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and asked, "Hyung, are you okay?"

I shook my head and smiled at the both of them who had question marks written all over their faces, "You know if one of you were a girl, you would be the best couple with each other."

At that very moment, the both of them pointed at each other and scoffed. They said it together, "With him? Ew, no way!"

I chuckled at the two people, one acting childish and the other who still had a childish side of him.

However, despite the change in topic, deep in my heart, I still worried badly about Yoonmi and what Hyomin would b doing to her, which nobody knew what.

 

Author's Note

Sorry subbies, getting a bit busy after my school semester started. I'm this pre-college thingy called Polytechnic. After studying in Poly, I would be either going on to university or to work. Anyway, I've been writing bits and pieces of the chapter whenever I'm free, and I hope you guys had enjoyed it. Criticism is welcomed but please only give me constructive criticism, thank you very much. I also accept praises ahahah, just kidding. I never started to write stories to get praises. I just follow my passion and what I love to do.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the newest chapter and I'll try my best to complete this story, which I'm reaching very soon. :)))

Subscribe and comment

and Love you lots <3