Conflicted and Confusion

Love Of A Bully..

 

Hey peeps^^ I'm back with a brand new chapter ;3
===============
 
I walked to school alone, with my earphones on, where a sad melody was currently playing. 
 
 
As I embarked on the journey to school, I started to realize again. I started to realize once again, I missed Daehyun. I missed him, I missed him again, and I know I would continue to do so. Despite that, there was nothing I could do to salvage his memories. 
 
 
He was too untouchable, with Hyomin always beside him. Those short little moments I had with him was not even sufficient enough to make him remember me. As I heard a loud call, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to see a grinning Woohyun.
 
 
"Hey," He said with the smile still plastered on his face, "You alright? You seem to be in deep thoughts."
 
 
I shook my head and looked at the front, continuing with my journey to school. Woohyun asked once again, "Hey, you don't wanna see me, don't you?"
 
 
This time, there was a small frown on his face and it made him look kind of cute. Wait, what am I thinking? Why am I thinking of him like this? I must going out of my mind.
 
 
I shook my head and replied, "Nope." I popped the 'p' a little and tried to force out a little smile that looked genuine and sincere. After looking at my so-called 'smile', he nodded with the wide grin back on his face and laughed.
 
 
I raised my eyebrow and asked the laughing guy, "Why are you laughing? Is there anything that funny?"
 
 
He laughed as he shook his head, "Nothing, I thought if you wouldn't laugh, I would had used my ultimate weapon that had been proved quite useful to girls who were down."
 
 
"Okay..,"I nodded slowly, trying to swallow what he just said, "And that is..?"
 
 
"That's none other than.." He chuckled, "My cutest aegyo in the world."
 
 
I gawked my eyes at him and my jaws literally dropped. Seriously? Aegyo. No aegyo had made me melt before. Well, there was and that aegyo belongs to .. It belongs to Daehyun.
 
 
At the thought of Daehyun, my face became gloomy once again and sighed, "Let's quickly head to school before we're late."
 
 
When we reached school, Woohyun decided to send me to class, even though I already had rejected him who-knows-how-many times that I didn't need him to do that because I did not want special attention on me. As expected, on my way to class, girls glared at me and there was this girl who was literally shooting me a death glare. 
 
 
That girl was that queenka. That girl was Kim Yoon Hee. I clenched onto my books as tight as possible. Truth be told, I was afraid of those girls, especially after that incident the other time.
 
 
As I reached my class, I saw something that crushed and stepped on my heart repeatedly for a billion, trillion, gazillion times, so much that it felt like as if millions of arrows had went through my heart. Daehyun was actually kissing Hyomin, with Hyomin kissing him back in a passionate manner. Everyone in the class was looking at the both of them as they had their little heated moment.
 
 
Upon the sight of the scene, I turned around and walked away as fast as I could, with tears b in my eyes. I ran to the school garden, and knelt down on the floor with tears flowing out like a waterfall.
 
 
Why did it turn out to be like that? The person who should had been kissing Daehyun was me! The person who should had been doing that passionately was me! Instead, it had been my self proclaimed new and trustable friend who had backstabbed me and stole my boyfriend after a memory loss, leaving me with nothing but sorrow.
 
 
Woohyun called out, "Yoon Mi! Kim Yoon Mi!" 
 
Once he saw me, he ran over and squat down, just at the spot beside me. Looking at the sight of me being broken and without saying anything, he pulled me into an embrace and hushed me.
 
"Why it hadn't been me, Woohyun," I cried, "you know, that person there at Hyomin's spot..it should have been me. I feel so painful looking at them kissing each other. It reminds me of the moments of Daehyun and I. It brings me back to the happy times that we had and it crushes me totally because I can't have him. I tried to forget him and move on but I just can't. I know I can't and I know I will never be ever to forget him and move on from here."
 
He brushed my hair a little and sighed, "I can't see you like that again. I can't see you look so crushed again. It hurts me so badly that I don't even know what to say. Seeing you not smile makes me upset, and seeing you smile makes me flutter. I want to see you smile and that's what makes me want to help you to move on, Yoonmi. "
 
He continued, "At first when I saw you cry, I did not know what to do and I couldn't do anything. When I saw you alone out there in the cold, I didn't know what to do but to give you something to provide you with warmth. Another time I saw you cry and again, I couldn't do anything. Now, I know I have to not do that and do something to help you."
 
Upon hearing his words, I looked at him with my swollen eyes, as I thought about the jacket at the garden, and asked, "That jacket was .. yours?" He nodded, and asked, "Yep, but not about that first, will you try moving on?" I looked at him and thought for a while before giving a meek nod, saying, "I will try."
 
- Author's POV -
 
Daehyun stood at the back as he overheard your conversation with Woohyun. He ran out of the class after hearing Woohyun call you as you ran out due to the sight before.
 
He clenched his fists tight as he felt conflicted. He did not know what you meant by it should have been you kissing him. 'So what they meant was .. Hyomin isn't my girlfriend but ... Yoon Mi is?' he asked himself.
 
Woohyun was comforting you and Daehyun was just gazing at the both of you, feeling conflicted and upset. What was the truth? Who was Hyomin to him actually? Most importantly, who were you to him?
 
------------
 
Guess this chapter was a bit bad. >_< I've stopped writing for too long and I need a little warm up^_^;;
Sorry if its a lil bad but PLEASE do not unsubscribe~~~~
 
Those who hadn't~!! Do comment and subscribe nowwwwww!!! GO GO GO GO!!^_^