The Reality of Nam Woo Hyun

Love Of A Bully..

You looked at Daehyun and blinked, "Oppa. You can't remember me?" He scoffed, "Why would I remember you? You must be one of those stupid fangirls who only know how to stalk." Your heart hurt at what he said, *He placed me with his fangirls, and told me what he told his fangirls.* 

 

Hyomin stirred in her sleep, calling out Daehyun's name.

 

As the nice boyfriend that everyone wants, he ran over and her hair, hushing her. He glared at you and sighed, "You better scram now." You looked down and walked away, trying hard not to let your tears fall.

 

Of course, as the kingka of the school, he got the news of Daehyun losing his memory so much earlier than you. He ran to your class to look at you earlier, but you weren't that. He went over for the second time, with Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

 

He realized that you were already there but your face was covered with obvious shock and pain.

 

Myungsoo asked, "Who do you think told that Daehyun that that girl wasn't his girl?" Woohyun clenched his fists tight as he could think of only one person who could do such a thing, *Shin Yoon Hee.* He stomped off to Yoon Hee's class to ask for what happened, *I will come back for you later, Yoon Mi.*

 

Luckily, that day was a self-study day for all of the classes, because the teachers were called for an urgent meeting. That made Woohyun happier as he could get to Yoon Hee to ask her about what she did. When he slammed the door of Yoon Hee's class, she immediately jumped onto Woohyun.

 

She smiled, "Woohyun, what brings you here today?" 

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol, who were behind him, felt utterly disgusted and displeased at Yoon Hee. Woohyun frowned, "What in the world did you do to Jung Daehyun?" She blinked and asked, "What? I don't know anything." He scoffed, "Yeah, right. You're a rookie in acting, so I can totally see through your act."

 

She let go and asked with a demanding tone, "Is that girl what you think of? Only that girl?" He nodded his head and said, "Stop. Let Daehyun go back to her."

 

She slyly smiled, "Woohyun oppa. Do you think its that easy for me to let Daehyun get together with Hyomin? And Daehyun would never remember that girl anymore. He lost his memories, permanently. I repeat, permanently." 

 

=============================

 

After school, you were alone, packing your bag. As usual for that day, everyone was looking at you with sympathetic eyes and Hyomin with dirty eyes. All of them knew that Daehyun liked you more than anything else. No matter who, as long as they touched you, Daehyun would beat them double that cruelty towards you.

 

To be honest, everyone was shocked when Daehyun and Hyomin came in pecking on each other's cheeks, holding hands and acting intimately.

 

You walked out of the class and tried to walk quickly to get out of the school. As you walked, your tears were b up in your eyes as your face was burning up badly. Everytime you felt devastated and cried a lot, you would always get a fever.

 

As you wanted to walk out of the school, Woohyun called, "Yah! Kim Yoon Mi!" When he walked nearer to you, he froze as he saw your teared face.

 

You asked, "What do you want from me?" He said, "I think you should come to my house first. You don't look quite well." He took your arm and dragged you away. You swung his hand away and snapped, "You don't have to care." He sighed, "I guess I would have to do it that way again."

 

He carried you in his arms, bridal style and walked off. After trying to struggle away, you gave up because you felt really weak. Your tears were b up again, *Daehyun oppa.*

 

He walked to the quieter part of the city and went to the rooftop of that building. As he was placing you down, you asked, "Uh.. You stay here?" He looked at his house before nodding, "Yeah. I know its bad." You looked at his house, which seemed highly impossible for a kingka to stay in.

 

Woohyun opened the door and ordered, "Yah! Get in. I will make you something to drink. Some vitamin C.." *D-damn. She should stop looking like she's going to break down any moment. It hurts so bad to know that I don't know what to do for her..*

 

You went into his house and realized that his house wasn't that bad, compared to the outside. It was rather simple for a kingka like him. You didn't know that he would be living in this kind of simple house. You always thought that a kingka would be staying in some mansion, having a lot of maids to wait on him. Woohyun looked at you and said, "You want to know why I'm staying in this condition?" 

 

It was true that kingkas should be staying in mansions and had loads of maid to wait on them. However, for Woohyun, it was different. From young, his parents trained him to be independent because of their poor family background. He would always study hard and not use too much of their money while his parents work outside.

 

When he was 14 years old, his parents ran away, leaving him with all the bank loans to return. He sold the bigger apartment for a rooftop apartment like this. He thought it would be cheaper and easier for him to work like this. So, when he was in middle school, he started to work outside, and get a lot of part time jobs.

 

He finished his story and asked, "So.. do you still want to know more?" He placed the cup of Vitamin C on a small stool and sat down in front of you. You looked at him, *Is this.. the real Nam Woohyun?*