Back in School

Love Of A Bully..

On the other hand, you were fine to go to school already, though your ankle hasn't really recovered. You smiled at the ringing doorbell as you walked out to open it. You opened the door, to see Daehyun smiling at you like always. You kissed his cheeks and smiled cheekily, "Good morning oppa." He chuckled, "What made you do that today? And yes, good morning, Yoonmi." He extended his hand and asked, "Let's go to school now, shall we?" 

 

You nodded as you took his hand. Both of you then went off to school.

 

 In school, Woohyun pouted as he placed his head on the table, *Where is that girl? I haven't seen her in days... Is her ankle getting better?* He ruffled his hair and sat up, "Aiish!"*Why do I care?!* Myungsoo and Sungyeol who was sitting beside him, looked at each other and shrugged. *What's wrong with him today?*

 

Woohyun looked at his friends and asked, "What're you looking at?" Sungyeol laughed, "Eyy~ Nothing much. Just that it's so comedic to see you in such frustration. Haha." Myungsoo nodded along, with much sarcasm hidden. Woohyun sighed, as he got up from his seat, "I will... walk around the school."

 

He walked out of the classroom, and walked down the stairs. As he was walking down the 2nd floor to the 1st, he heard a familiar laughter. He turned and saw you, walking with Daehyun up the stairs to your class. *How I wish I can be the one who is walking beside you, not Daehyun.......* He thought, *Issh. What am I thinking.*

 

You stopped walking at the sight of Woohyun. Both of you looked at each other for a while before you said, "Thank you for bringing me to the clinic." Daehyun looked at the situation and before Woohyun could had answered you, he pulled you away from Woohyun. You asked, "Daehyun oppa, what's wrong?"

 

He continued to walk, ignoring your calls. You snapped, "Yah! Jung Daehyun!" Daehyun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you. You sighed, "What's wrong, oppa?" He demanded, "Can you don't talk to Woohyun anymore?" Your frown now turned into a little teasing smile. You teased, "Eyy.. What's wrong.. Is the mighty Daehyunnie jealous now?"

 

Daehyun asked himself, *Am I really jealous?*

 

Daehyun blinked and shook his head, acting calm, "Who says I would get jealous?!" You nodded and continued, "Then.....why did you pull me away from Woo Hyun just now?" He asked again, *Yeah.. Why did I pull her away?* You laughed, "See. You can't give me a proper explanation, which means YOU, the mighty Jung Daehyun is jealous!" He chuckled, "I seriously wasn't."

 

You giggled, "Then why are you laughing?" He shook his head, "My girlfriend is too cute." He pinched your nose, making you blush a bit.

 

Woohyun was stunned when Daehyun pulled you away. He scoffed, *Is he jealous that she's talking to me or something? Gosh, is there something wrong with him?* He turned and walked back up to class, relieved that you were already back in school.

 

Back to Daehyun and Yoonmi, Someone was looking at both of them, clenching her fists tight. *She isn't for him. I am.*