All because of the uniform.

Love Of A Bully..

The next day, you decided not to go to school as your ankle was hurting a lot. Daehyun took care of you for the whole night until 2AM when you asked him to go back home since you felt better already. You decided to text him, asking him to go to school on his own today since you weren't heading to school either.

To: Daehyunnie Oppa <3

Oppa, I'm not going to school today

because my ankle hurts. So, you go

to school straight?..

- Yoonmi <3

=============================

 

From Daehyunnie Oppa<3

Ohhhh.. Arasso.... I will come over

after school^_^ Take care.

You smiled, putting your phone down and went back to sleep. Daehyun, on the other hand, was walking to your house when he recieved your message. He frowned in worry, but decided to make you happy today. So, he decided not to ditch school for you as he knew you would love what he had done. Daehyun walked into school, alone. Fangirls looked at him happily and said, "Hey! That nerd girl didn't come with him. We have a chance!" Daehyun felt really upset upon what he heard, *You girls will never ever replace what Yoon Mi is in my heart.*

He decided to walk to your class and tell one of your classmates that you werent coming to school. He wrote on a small note, 'Kim Yoonmi won't be in school today. Please tell your homeroom teacher. Thanks.' He didn't enjoy talking to other people and he preferred doing that instead. When he walked into the class, there wasn't anyone around except for a girl whom he had met the last time while she packed Yoonmi's bag. That girl was -- Hyomin. Hyomin looked out of the classroom, to see Daehyun walking in. She felt her heart race and her face burning up. She asked, "What's up, Daehyun-ssi?" Daehyun handed her a piece of paper and she took it. After she read it, she mentally screamed, *Kim Yoonmi again. Forever this girl. Even if she's my friend or whatever, Daehyun shouldn't care that much about her.*

Daehyun gave Hyomin a little nod, and turned around, walking away to his class. She clenched her fists tight, *I want Daehyun.*

You woke up at 9AM, walking to the kitchen, taking out the fresh milk from the fridge. Milk was your favourite breakfast drink, and you had to drink some everyday to satisfy your craves. The phone rung, and you walked over to pick it up. You answered, "Hello?" On the other side of the phone was your mum. She asked, "Yoonmi-ah.. I am caught up with work at Japan.. I would be back 2 weeks later.. Company's very busy.." You mentally sighed and replied, "Umma, I understand..." You could feel your mum giving a small smile, "That's great, Yoonmi-ah.. Take care of yourself, alright?"

You walked over to your sofa upon hanging the call. You hugged your legs as you sat on the sofa. You looked outside, at the view of the busy cars driving along the road. You sighed, *I want my grandmother.. At least she could talk to me.. But I feel so lonely in this empty house..*  You missed your grandmother more than anyone would. Your grandmother was your priority. You were the most upset when she passed away. You cried the most at the funeral, more than your mother would. You took out the necklace which was hidden behind your T-Shirt. You held the necklace tight in your hands. There was no way you can lose that necklace. It was so important to you.

Suddenly, your phone rung and snapped you out of your thoughts. You scoffed, "Its only a message.." You opened up to see a unknown number.

From: 010-XXX-XXXXX

YAH! I can't go to school today

because of you!

===========================

To: 010-XXX-XXXXX

Why is that so? And who are you?

==============================

From: 010-XXX-XXXXX

I'm NAM WOOHYUN. Know me now?

Because my uniform is still with you,

I can't go to school. =__= Can you

pass me my uniform like now?! I

need to go to school today! 

=============================

To: 010-XXX-XXXXX

Ok.. But I can't go too far from

my house.. My ankle is injured.

=============================

From: 010-XXX-XXXXX 

Aiish. I'm near the school now

but I have no uniform to go in.

I'm wearing my own clothes. Aiish.

=============================

To: Woohyun(:@) 

Aiish, but my house is very far away

from school. An hour walk away, and

taking the bus or taxi would be too long

as there's a traffic jam right downstairs

currently.. There's a lot of cars.. 

==============================

From: Woohyun(:@)

No. I won't leave this place. You come here.

I am at the cafe near our school. Its called

Paradise Cafe if I'm not wrong. Come in an

hour ASAP.

=============================

You grumbled as you took his uniform and went to the cafe you were supposed to meet Woohyun at. *What an irritating and inconsiderate guy.* You thought angrily as you left the house.