Back Together.

Love Of A Bully..

You shivered as the wind blew against you. Upon seeing that, Woohyun threw a sweater from his bag to your direction. You picked it up and looked around to see no one around. You sighed, "Thanks, whoever is that.. But I won't use a sweater for now.." Woohyun frowned, *Babo, what is she doing? She's going to fall sick like this!* Tears welled up in your eyes as you said, "Sigh. Daehyun.. thinks that I don't trust him anymore.."

Woohyun sighed, *I know what you're feeling, and I know the truth. I guess that boyfriend of yours.... AIISH, is just angry with you because you didn't want to tell him this..* You continued, "..... Will he still talk to me tomorrow? Or will he ignore me..?"

Daehyun, on the other hand, who was walking back home looked up to see snow falling from the sky. He thought, *Is.. Yoon Mi still outside waiting me to go back?* Normally when both of you were fighting or arguing, you would always to go to the park and sit at the playground. Daehyun would always made his way to look for you.

Daehyun sighed, "I think I should go back and see whether she's there. I think I said.. something too hurting today." He walked out to the roads and flagged for a taxi to go back.

Woohyun was still looking at you, waiting for the time you go home. After 30minutes or so, his phone vibrated and he took out his phone to check the message. Woohyun sighed, "Go home quick, alright? I've something on right now." As he wanted to walk away, someone called out, "Yoonmi-ah!" He stopped in his tracks and looked back to see Daehyun looking at you softly.

Daehyun walked to you and saw how frail you looked, being in the cold night for an hour or so. You softened, "I knew you will come back for me..." You out after Daehyun held you up.

Daehyun carried you bridal style, and walked to your house as quick as possible. Woohyun saw the scene, and his heart felt bitter. After seeing you being carried away by Daehyun, he walked away, feeling rather dejected.

When you reached home, Daehyun tucked you in bed and felt your forehead. It was rather hot, and you were running a fever because of the cold wind. Daehyun covered you with your thick blanket and brought in a wet towel for you to put on your forehead. He sighed, "Sorry Yoonmi-ah. Because of me, you are sick." He stood up and went to the kitchen to cook some hot porridge so that you could eat when you wake up.

When you woke up about 40minutes later, you felt a throbbing headache as you got up. Daehyun walked in with a bowl of pleasant smelling porridge. You softened, "Oppa, you cooked for me..?" He replied, "Ah.. Yeah.. Its my first time cooking for someone.... It should be nice for you.. I tried a little, just now.." He fed you the porridge, and you smiled, "Oppa, its nice. I can't believe that you can cook so well..!" He softened, "Really? Really, Yoonmi-ah? Its nice for you?"

Daehyun continued, "Uh.. Yoonmi-ah, I'm sorry.." You sighed, "Oppa.. I should be the one saying sorry.. I kept stuff away from you.." You coughed, "Oppa.. Can you promise me you won't get angry?" He nodded. You continued, "Oppa.. all these bruises.. it was caused by... Shin Yoon Hee.. the queenka.." His eyes widened, *QUEENKA AGAIN? I seriously hate being the kingka. Those girls are forever treating my girl wrongly! AIISH.* He replied, "The queenkas again?! I will protect you from them, Yoonmi-ah. I won't let them hurt you again!" He your hair, *Why is the queenka always like this?!*

You softened at how protective Daehyun is being. However, you were still kind of worried that he would confront those girls, and you had a weird feeling about what is going to happen.

==========================================================

I lost 2 subscribers... TT^TT.... A chapter up for you guys~ I love you subbies <3

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE