Starting to Hesitate..

Love Of A Bully..

- Daehyun's POV -

 

*Is it me or is it that Yoon Mi is exceptionally weird today?* She's acting a bit weird and her voice, it just didn't sound right. I sighed, "This isn't right. I have to go to her house to check on her now." I went to the office and asked for permission to leave the school earlier.

I knew that Yoon Mi won't like it if I ditch school without using the proper ways. I walked to my teacher's table and asked for the permission before leaving school.

The teacher didn't allow me to leave at first but in the end he let me leave as I said I had some family matters on. I have to say that luckily my teacher was gullible and easy to fool. I walked to the subway as quickly as I could and got on the train. Whatever Yoon Hee said and how Yoon Mi behaved.

Everything seemed to piece together. *Was she serious when she said she would hurt Yoon Mi..?* I thought.

After 45 minutes or so, I reached Yoon Mi's house. When I wanted to press the doorbell, I realized that the door was ajar. I opened the door slowly, revealing... the once neat Yoon Mi's house. Glass shards were everywhere, things were terribly messed up.

I walked nearer to her room, to hear soft sobs. I stood by the door, and looked at Yoon Mi who was hugging something. Her face was tear-stricken. That made my heart hurt terribly. I'd always feel the pain when she cries. I called out, "Yoon Mi-ah..."

She flinched and turned around. She wiped away her tears and asked, "Oppa.. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in school?" I bent down and wiped away the tears which were left on her face.

I sighed, "Don't worry. I didn't ditch school in the improper way. I told the teacher that I had some family matters on. Yoonmi-ah, what's this? What happened?"

She started to tell me what happened, "There were this three men who came barging into my house, and started thrashing my things without any apparent reason.. I just heard some .... 'Missy' ordered them to do this to my house." I clenched my fists tight, *That Yoon Hee... She's so despicable.. She came when I wasn't around.* Yoon Mi held my hand and asked, "Oppa, don't think of getting back."

I smiled at her softly and assured, "I won't." *That girl... is she going to do this to my girl again?* I hesitated for a moment, *Should I..* I shrugged off all inappropiate thoughts, *I shouldn't give in to that girl. I promised I will protect Yoon Mi.* Yoon Mi pulled away from me and stood up.

She sighed, "I guess I have to clean up my house." I stopped her before she could leave her room, "You sit at the sofa, I do the cleaning. Your ankle is getting well already, if you walk somemore, you will never get well forever." Yoon Mi smiled at me, "Oppa.. you're so sweet.." *Only for you, Yoon Mi* I smiled back at her. "Now now.. get to your sofa and watch me clean up," I said, pushing her to the sofa.

 

- Daehyun's POV end -

 

You smiled and looked at Daehyun, who was using a vaccuum cleaner to clean up all the glass shards. He looked at your hand which was holding that same box when you came in. *What is that?* He asked, "Yoon Mi-ah, what is that you're holding?" You looked at the spoiled box and sighed, "Its Grandma's gift." He nodded, "Oh.."

He decided to not ask any further as he knew that you were sensitive to that topic. He asked, "YoonMi-ah, do you still want to keep that?"

You defended the box as you nodded. He shrugged, "Okay then.." He brought the vaccuum to your room and started to clean up your room. *I should talk to her about Halmoni when she puts the past behind her.. Its been a year and more already but she still can't place the past behind her. She still blames herself for not staying by her side. After that day, she was never able to step into the hospital or even the clinic again. That brings the blame back to myself.* 

Daehyun continued to talk to himself mentally, *I should had persuaded her to go the clinic when she injured her ankle. I shouldn't had just let her be. That Woohyun.. he forced her to go to the clinic and it worked. I tried to talk to her when she was sick, but all she did was to look away from me and curled herself in her blanket. Sometimes I do wonder if I'm a good boyfriend like what Yoon Mi said. Like today, I failed to protect her from Yoon Hee.*

He shrugged off his thoughts and offed the vaccuum cleaner. He took it off the floor and walked out of the room. You were boredly switching channels as nothing on the television made you show interest and Daehyun didn't allow you to touch the chores.

He called out, "Yah, Yoon Mi-ah. I'm done. Shall I call some food to eat? You seem to be hungry."

You shook your head, "I'm not hungry, oppa." Your stomach growled right after finishing your sentence. He frowned, "Look. Don't reject my offer anymore. I shall call something for you to eat."

Daehyun took out his phone and punched some numbers in. He ordered, "Ahjumma, I want two bowls of jajangmyeon(A/N: Did I spell it right?)." He gave the address and greeted, "Neh. Thank you." He took his phone away from his ear and looked at you.

He said, "I already ordered some food, so stop the arguing." *Oppa doesn't force me to eat when I didn't want to... This is the first time..* You pouted, "Fine.." *Should I always do the hard way like this?.... Why am I losing confidence in myself?*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE YOU GO <3 The chapter I promised! Woohyunnie will be in the next chapter, I promise! HE'LL BE BACK IN THE FIC NEXT CHAPTER.. He just went off for a break xD

DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!!