Double Date..?

Love Of A Bully..

 

DOUBLE DATE..?

 

 

After I placed the cheesecake on the table for him, I turned around and was ready to walk out of that sick bay. However, Daehyun asked me to accompany him till he finished his cheesecake as he wanted to get back to class. Not being able to push away his request, I stayed beside him as I looked at him eating the cheesecake. As he ate the cheesecake, he glanced at me and asked, “How would you know my favorite food is cheesecake?” I blinked at him and smiled, “I like it too, actually. I did not know what you liked as well, so I just grabbed a cheesecake.”

 

 

I tried to force that sentence of lies out with a natural tone but it totally backfired. It was extremely obvious that I lied through my teeth.

 

 

Daehyun raised his eyebrow at my reply and gave me an unbelieving look. He shrugged, “If you say so.” If only I was not that bad at lying, he would have totally bought it. He went back to eating his cheesecake and after a while, he glanced at me again and this time round, he said he felt guilty that I was looking at him while he was eating and that I must be starving there. I shook my head and told him that it was okay and that I already had my lunch which, once again, was a big fat lie.

 

 

After leaving the sick bay a while ago, instead of going back to class, I went to the school café to grab the cake. Unfortunately, the café was filled with year 2 seniors. As juniors of the school, we had to wait for them to finish getting their food before we could get ours.

 

 

= Author’s POV =

 

Daehyun sighed, “Really?” You just nodded meekly and he shrugged as he continued finishing up his cheesecake. After about a good 5 minutes, he cleared his plate and beamed, “Well, this cake is sure nice to eat. I still like that one near my house the best though.” As your instincts worked up, you replied, “Yeah, I remembered that you loved to eat that and we would go there to eat whenever I head to your house.” He blinked, “And why would you go to my house?”

 

 

*This is getting a little fishy,* he thought, *I hope I remember that girl who appeared in my flashback because I can confirm then if my girlfriend is Yoonmi.*

 

 

Not wanting yourself to blurt out anything else, you evaded the question by saying, “It’s time to go back to class right now. You want to head back to class right?” *Hope he buys it this time round.* Just according to what you thought, Daehyun nodded and stood up from the bed. The both of you then left the sick bay for class.

 

 

As the both of you left the sick bay, a familiar voice called you when you stepped out of the room. You turned around and saw Woohyun looking at the both of you, smiling. He walked to you and smiled, “Hey, Yoonmi.” He hung his arm around your shoulder and it made Daehyun’s heart cringe a little. Daehyun, himself, did not know why he cringed when he looked at the both of you as well.

 

 

Another familiar voice called out at this very moment and when the three of you turned to the voice, you realized it was Hyomin who was nearing.

 

 

Hyomin smiled as she pounced onto Daehyun, giving him a hug. She continued, “Daehyun oppa, I found the movie that you promised to bring me there the other time.”

 

 

You looked at the intimacy between the both of them and your heart could feel nothing but plain sorrow. Your heart still did not recover from the little heated session they had and that scene did not help any further to make you feel better.

 

 

Daehyun just smiled as he said, “You want to go and watch the movie?” Hyomin nodded enthusiastically as she blabbered how much she had wanted to watch the movie.

 

 

Woohyun gave your hand a little squeeze as he whispered, “You fine? We can leave this disgusting scene if you want.” Hyomin heard Woohyun’s whisper and smirked mentally as she thought of a plan that could crush you completely, *How about a double date? I would totally crush you and make you give up letting Daehyun remember.*

 

 

Before the both of you could leave, Hyomin asked, “Hey Woohyun-sunbae and Yoonmi, do you guys want to follow us to the movies as well? It could pretty much be a double date, you know.”

 

 

You shook your head to reject but she continued, “I am very sure that Daehyun would not mind, am I right, oppa?” She looked at him as she gave him a smile that may look angelic to others but scheming to you. Daehyun nodded, “Yeah, you can come with Woohyun, you know. I’m fine with it.” Woohyun shook his head as he glared at Hyomin, “No thanks. We—“

 

 

Before he could finish his sentence, you cut him off and said that the both of you would join them. Woohyun’s eyes widened as he turned to look at you, who had an expressionless look. He sighed, “Sure thing then. Since Yoonmi has agreed to go, then I shall follow.” *I have no idea what’s going through your mind, you know? You would get hurt and that is what Hyomin wants.*

 

 

After school, the four of you met at the entrance of the gate. Hyomin was with you as the both of you waited for Daehyun and Woohyun to arrive. She coughed, “Kim Yoon Mi.” You looked at her as she continued, “You should stop making Daehyun remember because I make a better girlfriend to her right now and you’re just nothing but a mere friend to him.”

 

 

Your heart cringed at her words but tried to keep a strong front and nodded, “I know about the second part but I would not give up for the first.”

 

 

She clenched her fists tight and wanted to threaten you with something but unfortunately, she could not do that because the Daehyun and Woohyun had arrived at the gate already. You heaved a sigh of relief, *At least she can’t do anything to me, for now.*

 

 

When the four of you got out of the school, Hyomin held Daehyun’s hands tightly and it kind of crushed you by a little. Woohyun looked at you and also held your hands. His actions made you surprised but it also made you feel a bit shy about it. With that, the four of you went on your “double date” and worse things were yet to be seen.

 

 

============================

Author's Note

Hey peeps !! Sorry for the short chapter :( The next chapter ... as you guys would think will be HYOMIN's wonderful scheming plan to crush your heart totally so that you would give up on Daehyun. :| She's scheming right? :[ Do you want me to kill her? xD hahahaha xD Let's see how the story goes <3 I started my part time job already.. ;___; Will try to update my story once (or twice) in a week!! <3

Comment and subscribe please, <3 I've been getting quiet chapters... ;_____;