How Did She....

Love Of A Bully..

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

“Oppa,” the whiny voice called out, “I am here. What’s wrong? Are you okay already?”

 

Hyomin placed her hand on my forehead and I pushed it away, rejecting her. She blinked, “Daehyun oppa, what is wrong?” I glared at her and asked her, “I have nothing wrong but what the heck is wrong with you? You are not my girlfriend, right?”

 

“What,” She laughed nervously, “you must be kidding me, Daehyun oppa. I’m your one and only girlfriend.”

 

I scoffed, “Then why aren’t you helping me gain my memories back? Tell me. If you were really my girlfriend from the start, you would try to gain back my memories even though the doctor says it is impossible. If you were my girlfriend, you would be thinking of ways of allowing me to remember, right?”

 

Hyomin shook her head and bit her lip, saying, “It’s not that. Oppa, I am really your girlfriend. I just want to make new memories with you.” I don’t believe any of those crap, now, I swear.

 

I sighed, “Then tell me why I don’t have the same feeling when I hugged Yoonmi.” Her eyes widened as she heard me say that, and asked, “You hugged her?” I nodded and told her it was to feel how it was. That feeling of hugging her was so different than the feeling of hugging Yoonmi. It had another feeling when I hugged her. It felt like as if I was in love.

 

“I,” she stuttered, with tears welling up in her eyes. I replied with a strong tone, “You what?”

 

Tears came out of her eyes as she replied me, “Can you believe me, oppa? I am really your girl friend and I really love you so much. I will help you to recover your memories from right now, okay? No matter how much of it, I will help you to.”

 

When she said that, my mind went completely blank. *What..?* I thought.

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

I looked at him as he scoffed, “Then why aren’t you helping me gain my memories back? Tell me. If you were really my girlfriend from the start, you would try to gain back my memories even though the doctor says it is impossible. If you were my girlfriend, you would be thinking of ways of allowing me to remember, right?”

 

I had to think of something or else my efforts would be wasted. I had to try to cry to get Daehyun to believe me. He continued to tell me how did it feel like to hug Yoonmi. *What?! He hugged Yoonmi?* I shouted in my mind *It must be her who influenced Yoonmi, I swear.*

 

My eyes widened as I asked, “You hugged her?”

 

Yeah, the tears are coming out. Time for the , yeah.

 

“I,” I stuttered as the tears started to form in my eyes. He looked at me with determined eyes and replied, “You what?”

 

“Can you believe me, oppa,” I cried, “I am really your girl friend and I really love you so much. I will help you to recover your memories from right now, okay? No matter how much of it, I will help you to.”

 

I smirked mentally, *This worked. Daehyun oppa’s face is totally confused right now.*

 

Author’s POV

 

Daehyun looked at the crying figure before him and his mind blanked out totally. “Don’t cry,” He said, “I’ll believe you for now if you allow me to remember the things I should remember.”

 

*Yes! It worked,* Hyomin wiped away her tears and smiled, “Really, oppa?”

 

He nodded and she pounced onto him, giving him a hug. *This shouldn’t be how it feels like. It’s totally different.* He thought. She sighed, “How can you just believe in Yoonmi? She’s not your girlfriend.” He faked a smile and nodded along to her words.

 

Daehyun grabbed his head and groaned at the pain, “Sorry, Hyomin. Do you mind letting me rest for a while?” She smiled, “Of course, sure.” With that, she stood up and left the room. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes.

 

As he closed his eyes, he started to see something as he drifted to sleep.

 

-Flashback (in Daehyun’s POV)-

 

Someone and I were holding hands, walking by the beach. The girl, who I could not see her face, said, smiling at me, "Oppa. This is so romantic. I didn't know oppa was like that."

 

I laughed, "Weren't you the one who wanted to come here? Silly girl."

 

 The girl replied with a surprised tone, "Really? I said I wanted to come here? I thought it was oppa."

 

I shook my head in defeat, and smiled, *Silly girl.* The both of us then sat by the sea, enjoying the natural breeze. She placed her head on my shoulder and called out, "Oppa..?"

 

I looked at her and asked, "Yeah?"

 

She said, "Oppa, we'll be together forever, right? You won't leave me like how grandma left me suddenly right?" I chuckled as I her hair, "Of course we would be together forever…”

 

-Flashback END-

 

 

Daehyun opened his eyes as he had a throbbing headache. You were sitting by his bed, looking at him. “Hey,” you smiled, “you woke up.” He nodded, “Yeah.” *Her voice sounds so familiar. I think I heard it somewhere before.*

 

 

He sighed, making you look at him. You blinked, “What’s with the sigh?” He shook his head, “Nothing. It was just that I dreamt of something.” You then smiled, “Don’t think of it if it’s a bad one. Only think of it if it is a good one.”

 

 

Daehyun laughed, “There’s such thing, eh?” You nodded, “Of course, it’s my philosophy.”

 

 

“Oh yeah,” you said, “you must be hungry. Here you go, your favorite food.” You handed out a box to him. When he opened it up, he looked at you and back at the cheesecake, which was lying in there, *It’s my favorite. Why did she know?*

 

===============

 

Another update! <3 This time round it would be a short chapter. Having a little writer’s block right now.. TT^TT

Oh yes, Daehyun’s remembering the incidents but he can’t remember her name and can’t see her face when she appears in his flashback. Daehyun-ah, I will make you remember her quickly okay.

Woohyun would be in the next chapter for those who missed him haha!!

Subscribe and comment please!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!