Confirmed.

Love Of A Bully..

A/N: Okay. The chapter title .

=================================

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I walked back to my own class, feeling extremely vexed and confused. *So what they’re saying is that … Hyomin is not my girlfriend?* I asked myself once again. It’s partially believable because Hyomin is not the style that I like personally. However, it felt like as if was partially untrue because Hyomin knew a lot about me as well.

 

Despite that, I somehow felt like I had a connection with that girl called Yoonmi instead. I walked into my class, and I knew I wasn’t able to concentrate properly anymore.

 

In spite of the tries I made to remember, I still had no recollection of anything that happened in the past. I did not believe that I would not remember anything.  I had to try to remember anything, even though the doctor said that it would be a miracle if I could remember. I wanted to make that miracle come true, so that I can untie all the knots in my mind and solve all of the mysteries of my feelings towards Yoonmi.

 

*Yoonmi….* I thought, *I have to remember to avoid hurting your feelings again.*

 

During one of the classes, I started to have a flashback of whatever happened in the past.

 

- Flashback –

It was the prom night for middle school..

I came down from the gallery and saw a girl crying.

I walked over, bent down and looked at her. For the first time in middle school, I asked that girl, "Are you okay?"

She looked around for the source of the sound. What was cute of her was that she got shocked when it was me, the school kingka, Jung Dae Hyun. She wiped away her tears as she stood up, "Yeah. I am. Thanks for asking."

I looked at her and said, "You're lying. You just don't want to let me know that you're weak, don't you?"

He continued, "You can trust me,..."

 - Flashback END –

 

My head started to hurt when I tried to remember the girl’s face and her name. “Ouch,” I groaned as I grabbed my head. Upon looking at the sight of me, my seatmate started to ask if I was okay and told the teacher about my condition. When the teacher asked me to go to the sick bay, my head got really heavy and out afterwards.  *Am I going to die?* I asked myself as my eyes shut on me.

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

 

I was sitting in class, trying to pay attention and keep myself away from thinking of the previous scene. I had to thank Woohyun for turning my attention away for a while and that he wanted to help me. Suddenly, yells were heard outside the class, “Daehyun-ah! Daehyun-ah! Are you okay? Wake up.” All of our classmates looked outside and gasped when they saw a pale Daehyun.

 

Upon seeing that sight, I stood up and chased after the group of people who was helping Daehyun to the sick bay after shouting at my teacher that I was chasing after Daehyun.

 

Furthermore, Hyomin was not in the class for she had another at that moment. Nobody would be there to look after Daehyun.

 

“Hey,” I stood at the door at the sick bay and said shyly, “I can help you take care of Daehyun. You guys can go back to class.”

 

hey looked at me and asked, “Can you take care of him?”

 

I gave them a small smile, “Yeah, I can.”

 

They all nodded, “Alright then.”

 

Upon that, they all left the sick bay, leaving Daehyun and I alone in the room. I looked at Daehyun, who was lying on the bed before me.

 

I sighed, “Daehyun oppa, wake up soon, okay? I will take care of you like how you did the other time.” Tears were b up in my eyes as I felt extremely worried about him. *Why did he faint just now.*

 

Groans from Daehyun made me snap out of my thoughts. He grabbed his head as he sat up, “Ah, this hurts.” He looked at me and blinked, “Why are you .. crying?” I shook my head and wiped away the tears from my eyes. He smiled, “Don’t cry. I think you would look prettier if you smiled.” I tried not to cry as he said that, *He said that before..*

 

 

Flashback    -

(A/N: A continuation from the Prom Night segment)

I looked at Daehyun and was totally appalled when I got to know that he knew my name. I blinked, “How did you know?” He laughed, “I got your name through my friends earlier.”

I sighed as tears welled up in my eyes, “Why did you want to know my name? I bet you just want to tease me like how your friends do, right?” He shook his head and replied, “Of course not. I really want to know more about you. I don’t want to tease you or anything.”

I laughed bitterly, “How would I know if you don’t want to? Like how I got to know from some of my friends, the kingkas in their school actually talks to them for a bet or two. It was to get cash by crashing our feelings that you guys think its pathetic.”

I emphasized strongly on the last sentence as I experienced a lot of those annoying and sickening teases from the other schoolmates in school. He wiped my tears away and smiled softly, pulling me in for an embrace.

He my hair and whispered, “I don’t have any thoughts about teasing you like others. If I had to give up being a kingka to prevent you from harm, I would be more than glad to do so.”

I looked up at Daehyun, who was looking serious about what he said.

He continued, “And stop crying because I think you would look prettier if you smiled.”

Flashback end    -

 

 

He looked at me and asked, “Who are you, Yoonmi?”

 

I tried to stifle a fake laugh and replied, “Me? I’m your girlfriend’s classmate. Nothing more. Since your girl wasn’t there, I thought I was supposed to take care of you for her instead. She’s in another class.”

 

He frowned a little and shook his head, saying, “What are you really to me? Yoonmi. I overheard your conversation with Woohyun earlier. Why did you run away from class after seeing Hyomin and I? What did you mean by, ‘It should had been me whose kissing Daehyun.’? Isn’t Hyomin my real girlfriend.”

 

*She’s not your girlfriend. I am.* I shouted mentally.

 

I lied, “Nothing. It’s nothing much. A misunderstanding is something that can explain it.”

 

He snapped, “Stop it! It doesn’t seem like a misunderstanding. Stop this, Yoonmi. Tell me the truth please.”

 

I laughed bitterly, “I don’t understand why you want to know. When I told you I was your girlfriend, you decided to go with Hyomin instead of listening to me. Furthermore, you made out with Hyomin too. Both of you must be happy with each other.” *You didn’t even kiss me that passionately before. He wanted everything to go in my pace and he …*

 

He continued, with an angry tone hidden, “I want to know everything! Why can’t you tell me, Yoon Mi?! It feels so frustrating having no recollection of what has happened in my life for the past years of my life except for the past few weeks and months! This is totally frustrating. I want to remember everything but nobody’s helping me! Even Hyomin isn’t helping! You seem like you know me, so I gave you a chance to tell me what happened but you don’t want to!”

 

Tears started to come out from his frustrated face. I looked at him, before looking away, at the floor. That was the very first time that Daehyun cried in front of me, not even when we dated. It was the very first time that he showed me that side of him.

 

I sat down in front of him, and called his name. I sighed, with tears welling up in my eyes, “Oppa.. Don’t cry please. It..hurts me when you do so.”

 

He pulled me into an embrace, and my eyes widened at his actions. I tried to push him away but he held onto me tightly and said, “Yoonmi, don’t let go please. I might remember something like this, since you said you’re my girlfriend instead.”

 

I stuttered, “B-but, we can’t. H-hyomin’s your girlfriend now. Let go off me, please.”

 

 

(Back to) Daehyun’s POV

 

When I hugged her, I had this tingly feeling inside me. I had this weird kind of feeling inside me. I felt more comfortable when I was with her. Her words when she asked me why I wanted to know totally pricked my heart and hardly. It hurts so much but I did not know the reason at all.

 

When I hugged her, there was this feeling that I was long waiting for this to happen. “Yoonmi, don’t let go please. I might remember something like this, since you said you’re my girlfriend instead,” I said whilst she tried to push me away.

 

She stuttered, “B-but, we can’t. H-hyomin’s your girlfriend now. Let go off me, please.” My eyes widened and I pulled away.

 

I looked at her tear-stained face and apologized for my actions. She stood up from her chair and ran out from the sick bay, with her tears still flowing out of her eyes.

 

After whatever that happened earlier, I was more sure that she was my girlfriend instead of Hyomin and I had to ask Hyomin for her purpose of lying to me.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello ^^ Another new update!! Do comment and subscribe !!

I really hope to see comments because comments make my day <3

Do subscribe too <3