Forgotten?

Love Of A Bully..

CHAPTER 45: FORGOTTEN

 

Author's POV

 

Woohyun looked at you, and realized that your fingers moved. "Oh my gosh," He gasped, "Give me a minute, Yoonmi. I'll go and get the doctor."

He shouted as he ran out of the room, "Doctor-nim!"

One of the doctors then attended to him and ran to your ward to check on your condition. Woohyun then patiently waited outside, while he texted Daehyun, your Dad and your Mum about the news. 

The doctor then came out in 5 minutes and there was a queasy look on his face. Woohyun blinked, feeling a little afraid about what the doctor is going to say about your condition. "Well," The doctor started, "She forgot what happened that landed her in the hospital."

"Wait," Woohyun's eyes widened as he asked, "Why? What's wrong?"

"Normally out of the 5% of people who actually survived from gunshots at the head," the doctor continued, "3% of them would have neurological problems like memory loss and all. They would need time to remember what happened and if they are bent on telling themselves not to remember, they will not remember.

"B-but," His voice shook a little after hearing what the doctor had to say, asking, "I can go in and see her now right?"

The doctor nodded then moved away from the ward.

Woohyun was so scared that you erased him from your memories. *Yoonmi-ah, please remember me.*

When he opened the door, you were sitting on the bed, staring into space blankly. He walked closer towards you and called, "Y-yoonmi?"

You looked at him and blinked, "May I know who are you?"

He clenched his fists tight, trying to fight back his tears to not frighten you at "first sight". You tilted your head and asked, "Do you know what happened to me? I can't seem to remember anything."

Before Woohyun could reply anything, Daehyun appeared at the door and you immediately beamed at his appearance. "Daehyun oppa," you beamed.

You looked at Woohyun then questioned, "Daehyun oppa, have you got any idea what happened to me that I'm lying in a hospital? And do you know that guy whose standing there?"

Daehyun looked at you and Woohyun. He dragged Woohyun out of the ward and asked, "What's wrong with her? She seem to not remember anything about you.

Woohyun then explained to Daehyun what the doctor had actually told him. He ruffled his hair and sighed, "Now she can't remember me at all." Somehow, this made Woohyun so upset. His girl actually woke up and asked him who he was.  It totally was bad for him. He was disstressed and upset over her forgetting him.

He sighed, "Shall we not force Yoonmi to remember? Let time take its nature and let her remember slowly and gradually by herself, if she is able to. I don't want to force Yoonmi to remember me if she's unable to. So, please don't tell her about all of those that had happened. I don't want to give her the greatest shock of her life." Daehyun then nodded to his request.

The two of them walked back in, seeing a confused-looking you before them. You asked, "Well?"

Daehyun walked towards you and sat down at the side of the bed, saying, "Well, that's oppa's senior in high school, he's also your senior from high school."

You blinked for a while but smiled afterwards, exclaiming, "W-wait? High school? And wow, oppa, you have new friends now! Great for you!" You looked at Woohyun, who was trying not to be devastated and smiled, "Hello, I'm Daehyun oppa's girlfriend, Kim Yoonmi. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Woohyun nodded back and introduced, "I'm Nam Woohyun. I've graduated from high school a few months ago and now I'm in a local university, considering if I should go for an overseas scholarship."

You answered, "Ooh, that's cool! Why are you still considering a scholarship?"

He sighed, while looking at you, with an expression filled with sadness, "Well, there's this girlfriend of mine, but she's got amnesia and she can't remember me anymore. I'm still thinking if I should go because I don't want to leave her just yet, though I don't want to force her to remember me."

You smiled, "Well, I can't say anything much about this since I'm not you. But if I'm you, I would go for the scholarship and look for a new life, with a new girl and everything. I mean, if the girl wants to remember you, when you come back from your scholarship, she would remember everything about you and come throwing her arms at you. You can't wait for her forever, Woohyun-sunbae. You need to go and start afresh there. Who knows if you would find a good girlfriend there? Aren't I right?"

You continued, "Besides, overseas scholarships don't come often. If you don't snatch the chance, its over."

He nodded and smiled at her, "Yeah, then I think I should go. I think she would be happy if I went, right?"

You beamed, "That's more like it."

You tapped your chin and continued, "But if you can't forget her, then you still can come back and chase after her to get her heart!"

Woohyun looked at her and nodded, forcing a smile, *How I wish you know that I'm actually talking about you.*

He then stood up and looked at Daehyun, while saying, "I think I shall leave now."

He looked at you then back at Daehyun and waved, "Bye, see you guys again soon."

Woohyun walked out of the room and sighed, "This whole day didn't turn out like I wanted it to." Just half an hour ago, he wanted to be with you.

But then, he just wanted you to stay happy and if you turned out to be still happy with Daehyun, and if you denied the fact that you had lost your memories, then so be it. He would be the one whose out of that whole love thing.

"Hey," Daehyun looked at you, while caressing your cheek, "Do you not remember anything or are you faking it?"

You blinked, "What do you mean oppa? Do you mean I've lost some memories? What faking it?"

He shook his head and smiled meekly, "Uh, nothing much. Get some rest now, okay?"

You lied on the bed, while Daehyun walked out of the room, with his phone. You looked at the ceiling, and thought, *What is this that I'm facing? Why am I even doing this to make Woohyun go for his scholarship instead of choosing me? I know how painful it is to have someone you love to not remember you.*

You sighed, *Sometime ago, I did feel that pain. I'm so sorry, Woohyun. You have to earn for your future because chances like this don't come anytime. I can act like I forgotten you, so that it'd be easier for you as well.*

 

You sighed mentally, *But what's more important is that I still love you, Woohyun oppa.*

After a while, your eyes closed up and you slept for a while.

Daehyun then walked back in while looking at Yoonmi. He sat by the side of your bed and sighed, "Yoonmi-ah."

*Somehow your actions are telling me that you're faking all these up,* Daehyun sighed, *I don't know if I should keep it up with you because it might also be real as well. If you're faking it, I have no idea why you're doing so, Yoonmi.*

------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello, an extremely short update this time. 

comment and subscribe <3<3<3<3

I really appreciate everything that you guise send me. Bad or good, I love it <3 Hahaha though I cant deny that I would probably break down if there are bad comments about me :( But I'd totally love it if I can interact with my readers :DDDDDDD <3

Next chapter and next next chapter would be the alternative endings for the story :DDDDDD

---------------