Alt. Ending Chapter 1: With Woohyun

Love Of A Bully..

You woke up and opened your eyes to find Daehyun beside you. *I'm sorry, Daehyun,* you thought, *For actually using you in this. I don't want that Woohyun to not leave because of me.*

 

Daehyun then stirred in his sleep and slowly woke up, seeing you look at him with eyes filled with guilt. "Hey," he asked as he caressed your cheek, "What's wrong?"

 

You shook your head and smiled, while saying, "Nothing's wrong."

 

Before we could talk to each other, your parents opened the door and came into the room. You forgotten that you were supposed to act like you can't remember, and blinked, "Dad? Mum? The both of you?"

 

Your dad smiled, and replied, "Well, somehow we're back together again."

 

You beamed, "Really? Oh my gosh, that's great!"

 

At that very moment, Daehyun looked at you and immediately realized that you were faking to forget Woohyun. Your dad looked at Daehyun and your mum and asked them to go out of the room for a little while he wanted to talk to you in private.

 

"Dad," you asked, "What's wrong?"

 

He sighed, "You've never forgot anything right?"

 

You nodded, "I think I just ... gave myself away just now when I called for the both of you."

 

"Why," He looked at me and questioned, "Why are you doing this?"

 

He explained, "I saw Woohyun earlier, while I was still busy with my work and waiting for your mother at the same

time. He seemed to be very distressed and upset. Did you tell him you forgot him?"

 

You then nodded, and said, "He had this scholarship that he needs to go for and I don't want to be his burden."

 

Dad nodded but continued to say, "But do you know that he's actually leaving next week? And you're only out of the hospital next week? Are you sure you can forget him completely and go to Daehyun?"

 

"If I did try," You sighed, "It would probably work out."

 

"You're so foolish," He shook his head and explained, "Do you know that he would be so hurt and I doubt he would forget you even after years. In this year that you've been in coma, he's been coming here every single day to visit you and I know because I run into him almost every single day. He skips his socializing just to come to the hospital for you. He really loves you a lot and I can see it."

 

He continued, "But I hope you make a choice that you think you would never regret."

 

 

Your POV

 

 

“Dad,” I assured him, “Can you place your trust in me? I believe I’m doing the right thing.”

 

He sighed and shook his head, while taking my hand. He explained, “It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s that I really … really do not want you to make a foolish mistake that you would regret. Like when I let go of your mum when I could actually protect her, I regretted so much.”

 

He continued, “She wouldn’t be in so much pain for so many years if I didn’t do so.”

 

I looked at Dad and questioned, “So, you think what I’m doing now is actually not right?”

 

He shook his head and forced a smile, “I’m not saying that it’s not right. You’re letting him pursue his dream. But what I’m saying is that... is it something that the both of you want yourselves in?”

 

I shook my head and my Dad immediately smiled at my actions.

 

“But,” I sighed, “I want to let him go for his scholarship first, without telling him that I forgot him.”

 

My dad then glanced at me and nodded, “If that’s what you think you should do, then go ahead. I wouldn’t want to forcefully change your mind about something that you’re set on doing.”

 

I softened and said, “Thanks, Dad. You’re the best.”

 

That week before Woohyun’s departure, I was at the hospital. Daehyun knew about my “amnesia” so there wasn’t any need to act as well.

 

Truth be told, I couldn’t say that I didn’t have Woohyun on my mind because he was the one who had occupied my entire mind.

 

A day before his departure, I was contradicting with myself, if I should tell Woohyun about my “amnesia” and that I’ve never forgotten him.

 

“Hey,” Daehyun walked into the ward and said, “Woohyun hyung is leaving in the afternoon around 3PM tomorrow.”

 

I looked at him and nodded, “Why are you telling me this? I already told Dad that I’m not going to tell him that I don’t have amnesia and I’m not going to see him before departure.”

 

He heaved a loud sigh and said, “But, I know you’re contradicting with yourself. You know you want to see him a lot.”

 

I shook my head and smiled, “I decided on letting him to chase after his dreams, so let us let that be it.”

 

Daehyun and I started a little argument between ourselves but I couldn’t not admit that he was totally right. Everyone was right, I was hurting him and myself, but I didn’t want to be that burden that he had back in this country. I wanted him to place his 100% concentration and energy onto his studies.

 

If he found another girl then so be it. But I know I can’t face this fact, seriously. If he were going to find another girl, I would be the person who would be regretting the most in this case. However, I still had one full day to decide if I want to tell him. I was still having that little argument within myself.

 

Suddenly, at that very moment, my head started to throb painfully as I groaned in pain, “It hurts. I-i need to get the doctor.”

 

“Yah,” Daehyun caught me as I tried to stand up, "What's happening?" Before I could even explain what I was feeling, everything before me turned black.


 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I didn’t know if I should head to the hospital and visit her.

 

Since she didn’t remember me, I didn’t know if I should do so. If I’m leaving, then I’d be gone for 3 years. Frankly speaking, I’m scared of opening myself to another girl. I don’t want to fall in love with another girl lest she is going to remember me some day.

 

I sighed as I packed my luggage, with all my thoughts going through my mind profusely. Daehyun asked me to go to the hospital and visit her, but I really didn’t know if I should do so. I didn’t really want to face that feeling of rejection. Nobody likes the feeling of being rejected, am I right?

 

At that moment, my phone vibrated and I looked at the call from Daehyun.

 

I picked up and answered, “Hello, Daehyun, yeah?”

 

He spoke very quickly and was very anxious. He said, “Y-yoonmi, she j-just fainted.”

 

“Y-yoonmi,” He confessed, “She has never forgotten you. She just wanted you to concentrate on your studies so that you can achieve your dreams.”

 

At that point of time, I couldn’t help but feel fear inwards me. “Don’t,” I murmured. I couldn’t bear her to be in danger for another time. I really couldn’t.

 

“No,” I shook my head as I grabbed my jacket and ran out of my house, not bothering about what I actually wore, “She can’t.”

 

I quickly flagged for a taxi, but there wasn’t any in sight. After trying to find a taxi for 10 minutes, I found one and quickly boarded the taxi.

 

“Ahjussi,” I panted, “Can you please bring me to that hospital which is outside the Yongsan subway station please? Thank you.”

 

The taxi ride was long and dreadful. In that few minutes to the hospital, I was crazily imagining about bad stuff which I wasn’t supposed to make myself think of. “A-aish,” I grumbled softly, as I clenched my fists tight.

 

I was terribly worried about her.

 

I doubt I can live on without her.

 

*Please stay fine,* I wished in my heart.

 

After a “long” ride, I reached the hospital and immediately ran up to the ward that Yoonmi was at. I saw Daehyun pacing outside and I immediately ran to him.

 

“Daehyun-ah,” I asked, “What’s wrong with her?”

 

He shook his head and heaved a sigh of relief, “She’s okay. The doctor said the operation had some side effects on her, but now she’s fine after some drops. She’s sleeping inside.”

 

I walked into the room and saw her lying on the bed. Her lips were pale but not lifeless. I placed my palm at her forehead and smiled, “Luckily you’re fine.”

 

I looked at her sleeping face and said, “You know that I’m leaving tomorrow right? I don’t really want to leave the country because I know I can also do what I want to do here but it would take a longer time to do so. Although the Australia route would be a faster way for me to get my degree, I can’t bear to leave.”

 

“I’m really scared,” I continued, “I don’t want myself to forget you, the best thing that had ever happened to my life.”

After what I said, she slowly opened her eyes and our eyes came in contact with each other. She smiled weakly, “Oppa. I’m sorry.”

 

I shook my head and answered, “Why are you saying sorry? Don’t be.”

 

She sniffed, “B-because I actually lied to you. But now, I d-don’t want oppa to forget me when you leave.”

When I noticed that she was trying to sit up, I hastily helped her up. I sighed, and laughed softly, “If you want me not to leave, it’s also fine as well. Afterall, there’re a lot of things which I can’t really make myself place down. You’re one of those things.”

 

“O-oppa,” she continued to say weakly, “but its rare chance. You should go.”

 

I nodded, “Alright, but you have to wait for me alright? And don’t look for other guys when I’m not in Korea.”

 

She laughed softly, “I won’t. Oppa, you shouldn’t look for another girl when you’re overseas as well, alright? If not, I’m gonna kill you and ask Daehyun oppa to hunt you down when you come back.”

 

I chuckled, “You can, but be sure that you wouldn’t have the chance to.”

 

I sighed, while looking into her eyes, “Yoonmi-ah,”

 

At that moment, I inched closer towards her, and closed my eyes. Our lips then met again, and that moment, I realized how much I yearned for her in this year. I realized how much I exactly missed her in the year. It felt exactly like a year ago when we had our first kiss, everything was maximally perfect.



 

Author’s POV

 

 

The next day, all of you were at the airport to send Woohyun off. Although Woohyun didn’t want you to as you were still weak, you insisted to. Daehyun was there to help you though, so Woohyun felt safer with Daehyun around to take care of you.

 

When Woohyun stood in front of the departure gates, you ran towards him and hugged him as tightly as you could. “Oppa,” you pouted, “Can you please don’t leave?”

 

He laughed, “Yah, you mad? Yesterday you were the one who said its okay to leave, you know.” He continued to quote, “You should go, as quoted from Yoonmi.”

 

You flicked his forehead and chuckled, “Yah, you must remember to call me every single day and you must must must must not look at any other girls there, get it?”

 

He looked away while laughing and looked back at you with his eyes full of love, “Yeah I won’t. You better not too, get it?”

 

Before the both of you continued to talk to each other, Myungsoo pulled Woohyun away from you and said, “Hyung, do you want to miss your plane?”

 

Woohyun looked at his watch and gasped, “Oh my gosh, its so late already.”

 

He looked at you and pulled you in for a kiss on your forehead while smiling, “Bye, jagi. Remember to oovoo me every day.”

 

He then looked at Daehyun and said, “Help me take care of Yoonmi, okay? You’re the only one that I can trust to take care of Yoonmi during my absence.”

 

Daehyun looked back at him and nodded, “Yeah, don’t worry.”

 

Woohyun then turned around and walked into the departure gates. When he left, you kept on looking at his backview, *O-oppa, see you again in 3 years.*

 

- 3 years later -

 

You were waiting at the airport, now a college student who was in the 2nd year of her study. You looked at your watch impatiently, “That babo, it’s been an hour since he said he reached Korea. I didn’t know the customs here were so difficult to clear.”

 

As you were mumbling and grumbling, a very familiar figure came out of the arrival gates and you immediately placed a smile on your face. You shouted as you ran towards Woohyun, “Oppa!!!!”

 

He opened his arms for you and smiled, “Yoonmi-ah, I’m back.”

 

You sighed, while snuggling in his chest, “I missed you so much, oppa.”

 

You sniffed for a while and blinked, while looking at him, “Since when did you put cologne?”

 

He laughed, “E-erm, e-erm.... Yoonmi-ah, can I confess something?”

 

He said, while smiling sheepishly, “I-i actually did go to the clubs there, but trust me, I was there just to have some drinks and I didn’t look at them. I just imagined them as the pure and innocent you. Seriously!”

 

“Aiish,” you scoffed, “Nam Woohyun, I can’t believe this, seriously.”

 

He then flicked your forehead, chuckling, “Yah, jagi, I’m just kidding. I need to go on trips whereby I had to wear formal wear and hence, I learnt how to put cologne then. Just look at how flustered you are.”

 

You pouted, “Not funny, Nam Woohyun.”

 

*Ahh, crap, they must be waiting for us and the sky is getting darker.* You straightened up and said, “Let’s go somewhere first. We’ve prepared something for your grand comeback, Prince Woohyun.”

 

He laughed as he looked at the way you said it. It was extremely cute, in his opinion. He nodded, “Alright, let’s go then.”

 

The two of you then boarded a taxi and went to a chalet which was by the beach.

 

On the way, you were texting Sungyeol sneakily, ‘Oi, we’re on the way there now, Yeollie oppa.’ Woohyun looked at you, raising his eyebrow but then decided to shrug it off.

 

When you reached, the two of you then walked into this bungalow-looking house. “Open the door,” you smiled.

Woohyun then nodded, and opened the door cautiously. When he opened it, there were people who opened the party poppers at him and shouted, “WELCOME BACK~~ WOOHYUN!”

 

When he managed to get all the shreds off him, he realized that all his friends were there. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Daehyun. Okay, Yoonhee and her twin sister were there too.

 

He blinked, “Yoonhee?” Yoonhee then smiled at him. The way she smiled wasn’t like the menacing girl 4 years ago, but he had seen a very gentle girl.

 

You laughed and looked at him, “You had missed out on so much things, but its okay, I’ll explain them to you later.”

 

After games and the playing, you took a drink and went up to the balcony, where Woohyun was. “Hey,” you called, making him look back at you. You sat on the swing on the balcony and patted on the seat next to you. Woohyun then went over and sat at that very spot.

 

“Yoonhee unnie,” you explained, “She turned nice ever since that incident. She said she didn’t know her actions would harm to an extent that would kill people. So she decided to change after what had happened to me.”

 

“Dad and Mum are staying together,” you continued.

 

You took his hand and looked at him with a pair of eyes that told everyone that you loved him a lot. “Woohyun oppa,” you softened, while lying on his shoulder and looking at the beautiful night sky, “I really missed you a lot. Though we would always video call each other, there’s no way we could actually do this in a video call.”

 

“Same,” he said, planting a kiss on your head, “I missed everything about you.”

 

He pulled away and grabbed my other hand lightly, saying, “This time round, I’m gonna keep you to myself forever and ever. I want to be with you until our hair turn totally white.”

 

He then placed his forehead against yours and said, “Saranghae, Kim Yoonmi.”

 

Before you could reply him, he crashed his lips against yours. That feeling. The both of you missed it and no doubt, at that point, it felt really awesome. The both of you went through so many hurdles and difficulties. Now the both of you are finally back together and that time, nobody could actually separate the two of you ever again.

“Nado,” you whispered as you pulled your lips away from his, “Saranghae, Nam Woohyun.”

 

Author's Note

Yay, I finally finished Woohyun's part. I'll try completing Daehyun's part tomorrow <3 Comment about how you feel :DDDD <3

Subscribe subscribe subscribe if you haven't :DDDDDDD